12 Days of Christmas - And Into the New Year

Another great set of pics lovely......that dress looks great falling off you..... ;)

A sexy striptease.

You looked nice in the dress, but it's still fun watching it drop.

No way I can let this sexxy lady be on page two. Got to see this goddess on the top. Wait that is love to see her on top of me.

You are so f--kin hawt! Every post got me hard and shooting a huge load. Too bad it wasn't on ur tits and ass! Can't wait for the next set.

Don't worry Aphro no one stole my phone. I was trying out a new style (well technically an old style) but I think I'll stick to what I know. I saw you lingering and thought I'd give you a bump...or two...or three ;) to start the weekend.

Cheers

i would luv to sit below your desk and feast on you :

Not much work is going to get done that way!

Such an incredibly sexy tease...... :l

Maybe I ain't a'teasin'...

Get in bed right now! *spank*

Well! That's a command that deserves to be followed through!

This were you want that special delivery. I just need to know were to be. I know we're it's being placed. Lovely pics. Love the shaved smooth look. Tasty I bet.

Maple flavour.

My jaw is on the floor. So lovely, so gorgeous, and so unbelievably sexy. Those soft shoulders, that sweet smile, and that beautiful butt! My eyes are fixed and my hands are wandering.

Oh dear. Serious jaw malfunction in Aisle 3!

• Black and white - Looks like you grabbed the blue one. Just take that off and I'll get you the black one.
  • Excuse me, I dropped something - Yes, yes you did. Looks like it fell down the front. Let me just reach in and grab it. Oops. Sorry. :eek: I thought that that was tit...err it.

• Did I forget something - I think you did. I don't see any stockings. I know it's summer but that's what the nude ones are for, to give you a tan before you have one. Off you go and get the stockings!
  • I really feel like I forgot something - Bend over for a sec. Yup I don't see the end of it. So when you're putting on the stockings don't forget the plug. :devil:

• A slight breeze - That's not a breeze. That's me blowing. Oh! Is that why it's called a blow job?!? :confused: It's my job to blow and cool you off?

• Falling off - Falling, you pulling, it's all semantics. The important part is the off!
  • Almost - You ain't kidding almost! Like I said before. Just f--king wow!
  • At my feet - No problem! I'm sure the view from there is great. Oh. The dress. Then the least I can do is pile my clothes on the floor too. Done. Now what?

Cheers

Ya. My brain can't keep up with you today. I need to revisit this.

I like the idea of sitting in the room with you as you go through your wardrobe, trying on outfit after outfit. You giving a slow strip tease with each item to get my blood boiling, til the session is abruptly ended when my Sexual urges can't take any more and I ravage your Sexy Body .... :devil:

And Yes you look Tremendously Gorgeous in all states of dress and undress in that Sundress!! The waiters will be very happy taking your order, getting a nice look down that Beautiful Cleavage!! :kiss:

Your judicious use of capitals is almost as mesmerizing!

That dress looks lovely on, or thrown on the floor. :)

Doesn't it? I have a few more that look just as good on the floor you know.

Another great set of pics lovely......that dress looks great falling off you..... ;)

Gravity does wonders for some things. Not others.

If you prick me do I not bleed?

The Bard has spoken.:kiss:

Christmas in April. Hooray.

Everything half price! Liquidation sale!

A sexy striptease.

You looked nice in the dress, but it's still fun watching it drop.

Better than that ball in Times square on NYE.

No way I can let this sexxy lady be on page two. Got to see this goddess on the top. Wait that is love to see her on top of me.

One if my biggest fans! Thank you!

You are so f--kin hawt! Every post got me hard and shooting a huge load. Too bad it wasn't on ur tits and ass! Can't wait for the next set.

Don't worry Aphro no one stole my phone. I was trying out a new style (well technically an old style) but I think I'll stick to what I know. I saw you lingering and thought I'd give you a bump...or two...or three ;) to start the weekend.

Cheers

Whoa. Thought you had a personality transplant! Whew!

You are quite the lovely lady!

*blush* Thank you.

Lovely smile, awesome ass...damn girl, you are hot all over!!

I would be hotter if it would warm up here!

Hope Aphroditiac returns. Miss her beautiful pics.

I'm fine. No worries. Thanks for asking.

Just a little drive by boobing...no need for alarm.

Last edited:
Gravity

Seems to all have been working in your favor over the last few years...... ;):devil:

Back