Pmann’s Wuhan Flu/CV Survival Tips

Has noone thought of our local house burglars?!

How are they supposed to make a dishonest living now that everyone is home during the day (and night)? This whole thing is really craving their drug habit...

I'm way ahead of you. I've placed all of my most valuable items outside of my front door for criminals to take like Halloween candy. Next to the door is a sign reading: Honor system, Please take ONE ITEM.

I'm very disappointed in our political leadership for not discussing the serious topic of Criminal Inequality during these trying times.

I'm way ahead of you. I've placed all of my most valuable items outside of my front door for criminals to take like Halloween candy. Next to the door is a sign reading: Honor system, Please take ONE ITEM.

I'm very disappointed in our political leadership for not discussing the serious topic of Criminal Inequality during these trying times.

That's very charitable of you.

I'm going to go place my power tools and TVs outside, now.

I'm going to keep my cash and weed, though

That's very charitable of you.

I'm going to go place my power tools and TVs outside, now.

I'm going to keep my cash and weed, though

I understand. By the way, I was lying--I have no valuables. :D

But I did drill a big hole in my back door with a sign reading: Feel free to cum around back. That way no one can say I didn't do my part. :cool:

PS-- the hole is to hand out Twinkies and bread rolls to the hungry. Get your mind out of the gutter!

I understand. By the way, I was lying--I have no valuables. :D

But I did drill a big hole in my back door with a sign reading: Feel free to cum around back. That way no one can say I didn't do my part. :cool:

Like a glory hole?

That's generous of you to service the homeless population like that in a time of need.

You did put some kind of lining in the hole, right? Otherwise...splinters :eek:

Like a glory hole?

That's generous of you to service the homeless population like that in a time of need.

PS-- the hole is to hand out Twinkies and bread rolls to the hungry. Get your mind out of the gutter!

I knew I should have added that last part before posting!

He's one of my faves. His delivery makes me laugh every time. Doesn't matter what he says. He's just hysterical.

As to the Tom Hanks thing... I will happily jump on a conspiracy theory when I can. But I don't see a good motive behind it. Plus, he was in That Thing You Do which is one of the best movies ever. I can't believe he is bad. :(

Long live the Pla-Tone family of artists. That movie is the ultimate binge drinking game

Do you speak from experience there, y? 😬

Nah, I was just getting info before deciding whether to ask for his address

7f3b78d58893b1ede1b86fafa6d2351f.gif

You know . . . you people are really terrible! I'm trying to help feed the hungry and you turn into something perverted!!!

You people are just . . . you know what . . . WOW! I'm just . . . you know what . . .

Now, I've seen a lot of negativity around here regarding this virus thing. Lots of complaints from Corona Kyles and Wuhan Wendy's. But I have some good news. And this is medical advice from someone who has seen enough medical dramas go speak on this with authority.

Semen appears to be the only known vaccination. It can be taken orally, anally, vaginally or just anywhere on the face or boobs. I'm not going to be giving any help, sorry. But you can find a good number of guys on this site who are willing to whoop CV's ass by stepping up to the plate for you ladies. And I mean that in the loosest term possible for the word ladies.

That was brilliantly timed, man. HW- I may develop a mancrush on you. :heart:

But you're not getting my semen, sicko.

Thank you, but I have my own vaccine machine in my front pocket and by now I believe I’m immune to all illnesses thwarted by penis injections. :cool:

Back