Pmann’s Period Pieces

King Bitch boy started a thread with his name in title and got some clicks. Probably more attention than he ever got from daddy.

You do adore me, don’t you?

Oh yeah you’re the darling of lit. What’s not to adore about a dude who has started 30+ threads with his own name. You truly are the King of lifeless twats, huh? Sorry your folks never gave you any attention and you have to seek it out on a sex site little boy.

I guess if you can't do blow off of some hooker's ass this early in the day...then the next best thing is visiting a pmann thread. Makes total sense.

I guess if you can't do blow off of some hooker's ass this early in the day...then the next best thing is visiting a pmann thread. Makes total sense.

But is a Pmann thread the equivalent of the hooker, the ass or the blow?

I’ve been a busy boy of late, therefore it’s been a hot minute since I last started a thread. I know you have all been having Pmann withdrawals, but I’m here now, fuckers! For my long-time followers, also known as the entire population of Literotica, you may recall a little scuffle I had with a certain unstable cannon of a woman. Now, she promised to artistically orchestrate a picture of her menstruating on her feet. Unfortunately, she never followed through. That made Pmann sad. But it also got Pmann thinking!

You’re just a sad human being. Shit talking someone from year’s back who is not even here to defend themself. For what? Attention? Never got enough from daddy.

This was a good reply with lots of fair points.

The reason for the post was that I lost a bet on a game and the result of the bet was I had to post whatever the other person said. This is what she chose, because it’s about the most abhorrent thing I can imagine- Period Art. The purpose of the thread was to embarrass me.

UGH. Pmann posted this because he lost a bet and this was my choice of punishment. I wrote it, not him. Yes, I’m aware of how amazing I am to be able to write it exactly as he would have. No need to praise me, I already know.

To say this was shit talking someone who is not here to defend themselves? Tell me what I said wasn’t true? Unstable cannon? Yes. Woman? Yes. Did she promise Pmann a picture of her menstrual blood on her feet? Yes. Did she deliver? No. Everything I said was the truth. Did I attack her? No! And let’s be fair, she was never one to “defend herself” anyway; she much preferred to lose her shit even more and attack everyone who held a different opinion than her own.

It baffles me as to why, with so much hate for Pmann, you read all his posts and comment on everything, MD. Don’t get me wrong, it’s very entertaining. You’re quite similar to AP in a way, in that you lose your shit in such an entertaining fashion. I will give her points on her vocabulary though, she beats you hands down there.

This was enlightening. Now can we get back to Sassy flogging or being flogged?

I suddenly want to watch Batman Vs Superman again.

tumblr_nmzeamdi0h1s5guc4o1_500.gif

Back