Pmann’s Period Pieces

UGH. Pmann posted this because he lost a bet and this was my choice of punishment. I wrote it, not him. Yes, I’m aware of how amazing I am to be able to write it exactly as he would have. No need to praise me, I already know.

To say this was shit talking someone who is not here to defend themselves? Tell me what I said wasn’t true? Unstable cannon? Yes. Woman? Yes. Did she promise Pmann a picture of her menstrual blood on her feet? Yes. Did she deliver? No. Everything I said was the truth. Did I attack her? No! And let’s be fair, she was never one to “defend herself” anyway; she much preferred to lose her shit even more and attack everyone who held a different opinion than her own.

It baffles me as to why, with so much hate for Pmann, you read all his posts and comment on everything, MD. Don’t get me wrong, it’s very entertaining. You’re quite similar to AP in a way, in that you lose your shit in such an entertaining fashion. I will give her points on her vocabulary though, she beats you hands down there.

You make bets with people on Lit? And payment is to post dumb shit. Great life you’re living. You’re as pathetic as King Bitch. I hope you feel great about yourself. Congrats. Good job you big fat dumb fuck.

You make bets with people on Lit? And payment is to post dumb shit. Great life you’re living. You’re as pathetic as King Bitch. I hope you feel great about yourself. Congrats. Good job you big fat dumb fuck.

200.gif

It’s on the right thread

This cracked me up.

Great Carrie reference, Daisy.

I’m honoured to be King and Queen Bitch. Wow. This is a special day. I couldn’t think of a better Queen Bitch with whom I would share the stage. :heart:

This cracked me up.

Great Carrie reference, Daisy.

I’m honoured to be King and Queen Bitch. Wow. This is a special day. I couldn’t think of a better Queen Bitch with whom I would share the stage. :heart:

Good question? Maybe make another bet with someone on a sex site message board. That would be a real winners move.

Good question? Maybe make another bet with someone on a sex site message board. That would be a real winners move.

You’re still here? The irony of you pointing out the pathetic nature of other people’s fun on here is quite amusing.

Ohhhh come on lighten up!!
It was meant to bring a bit of fun
It’s all sooooo serious!!

Yeah definitely. It’s all good fun right. Maybe you’d like if someone created a thread about how unhinged you are. That would be a fucking gas, right? As long as you keep your seat at the cool kids table.

Ohhhh come on lighten up!!
It was meant to bring a bit of fun
It’s all sooooo serious!!

Yeah definitely. It’s all good fun right. Maybe you’d like if someone created a thread about how unhinged you are. That would be a fucking gas, right? As long as you keep your seat at the cool kids table.

Or, Daisy, you could take the Modern Drunkard route and just prove it by being unhinged on other people’s threads.

Bottoms up!

Bad day? Week? Run out of coke? Wife decided you needed to pick up your room? You can always go troll some woman's thread...but they are more man than you so that kinda sucks huh? Well...keep up the good work...and bring in your other account to support your view

Bad day? Week? Run out of coke? Wife decided you needed to pick up your room? You can always go troll some woman's thread...but they are more man than you so that kinda sucks huh? Well...keep up the good work...and bring in your other account to support your view

I honestly never run out of coke. It’s called having a lot of extra cash fat boy. And when my wife tells me to clean my room I just call the fucking maid or go stay in a hotel suite for a week. Also what other account do I have? I honestly dont care about this place enough to bother but whatever dude.

Yeah yeah yeah definitely spot on smarty pants. Are you the one who got to be King Bitch Boys erotic pen pal. Like the actual one? You two are so cute. Glad you found real love.

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=801943

How much time do you spend reading my threads? You went all the way back to 2012 for that one. For you to have such a badass “I don’t give a fuck attitude about this place”, you seem to get your feelings hurt an awful lot.

Back