Pmann’s Period Pieces

Lord Pmann

Lord
I’ve been a busy boy of late, therefore it’s been a hot minute since I last started a thread. I know you have all been having Pmann withdrawals, but I’m here now, fuckers! For my long-time followers, also known as the entire population of Literotica, you may recall a little scuffle I had with a certain unstable cannon of a woman. Now, she promised to artistically orchestrate a picture of her menstruating on her feet. Unfortunately, she never followed through. That made Pmann sad. But it also got Pmann thinking!

Without further ado, welcome to Pmann’s Period Pieces thread. A place for you to share your period photos. Don’t be shy. It’s natural. Do you use a cup to collect that warm, ruby red liquid? Share! Do you use a tampon to soak it all up? Share! Do you go freestyle and just let it drip out everywhere? Share! Do you have a heavy flow, where it gushes out like your personal Red Sea? Share!

Pmann welcomes you all.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_H6bedJyWP1PMEgIHfoMVMC9HqxRxBJQJ8w&usqp=CAU

This lady shoved yarn all up in her business every day for 28 days, then knitted a 15m scarf to mark the length of a full menstrual cycle.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfD1xrqKUBoR8zMFyz1qnk-pFdBmXNKWNTqw&usqp=CAU

This lady shoved yarn all up in her business every day for 28 days, then knitted a 15m scarf to mark the length of a full menstrual cycle.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfD1xrqKUBoR8zMFyz1qnk-pFdBmXNKWNTqw&usqp=CAU

Truly beautiful. #Solidarity#LoveThatHaircut#FuckingGross

I like how they blurred her penis.

xImr211.jpg
What a great idea for a thread! Thanks for starting it. 🤣

Thank you. Would you like to add any of your period pieces? Or maybe some insightful musings about drinking and fucking hookers?

You’re just a sad human being. Shit talking someone from year’s back who is not even here to defend themself. For what? Attention? Never got enough from daddy.

I’ve been a busy boy of late, therefore it’s been a hot minute since I last started a thread. I know you have all been having Pmann withdrawals, but I’m here now, fuckers! For my long-time followers, also known as the entire population of Literotica, you may recall a little scuffle I had with a certain unstable cannon of a woman. Now, she promised to artistically orchestrate a picture of her menstruating on her feet. Unfortunately, she never followed through. That made Pmann sad. But it also got Pmann thinking!

Without further ado, welcome to Pmann’s Period Pieces thread. A place for you to share your period photos. Don’t be shy. It’s natural. Do you use a cup to collect that warm, ruby red liquid? Share! Do you use a tampon to soak it all up? Share! Do you go freestyle and just let it drip out everywhere? Share! Do you have a heavy flow, where it gushes out like your personal Red Sea? Share!

Pmann welcomes you all.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_H6bedJyWP1PMEgIHfoMVMC9HqxRxBJQJ8w&usqp=CAU

I love how you’re really embracing womanly things in this thread. Is it ok to post childbirth pics here as well? Seems like a natural progression. 😁

You’re just a sad human being. Shit talking someone from year’s back who is not even here to defend themself. For what? Attention? Never got enough from daddy.

No. I didn’t know my father, so that’s probably the root cause, if I had to guess. And one time my teacher didn’t believe me when I said someone was bullying me. So that probably affected me too.

I feel like you’re my biggest fan.

No. I didn’t know my father, so that’s probably the root cause, if I had to guess. And one time my teacher didn’t believe me when I said someone was bullying me. So that probably affected me too.

I feel like you’re my biggest fan.

You’re so weak.

Just when I thought I seen it all. :eek:

Wait a sec. Didn't I say the same thing on the last thread you made? :D

Pmann welcomes you all.

Mad props for putting the awesome Elissa out there. Very underrated Big Brother houseguest

Back