Pmann’s Really Good Ideas Thread

Why stop at mittens?

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt5u3qujlRLmYlwouRgJ_PS6op2oZ7Qko7hg&usqp=CAU

Not surprised it looks dry with a dick like that, no point for it to get excited

I’m buying you all three for your birthday. Trifecta!

You know, you should’ve used the term “hat trick”. That is what you would’ve done if you were clever.

Not surprised it looks dry with a dick like that, no point for it to get excited

Well you can’t judge the thing in its flaccid state! That’s not fair. Mine barely hangs past my knee when it’s in that state.

It’s been 4 days, and you've had, to be fair, only one new idea: bitties. I have to admit, this thread is not making me want to give up my day job and help you Shark Tank this bitch.

To be fair, that’s like telling Edison, “You have four days and you only invented the lightbulb?” If that was my only idea, it’s an amazing one.

You’re also forgetting Vagittens. (Vagina mittens, not vagina kittens)

But the real purpose was for other people to share their great ideas too. But apparently, I’m the only Da Vinci, Edison, Franklin, Musk of the bunch.

You know, you should’ve used the term “hat trick”. That is what you would’ve done if you were clever.

Well you can’t judge the thing in its flaccid state! That’s not fair. Mine barely hangs past my knee when it’s in that state.

I’m glad to hear that and so pleased for you, I wouldn’t want to wish bell end drag rash on anyone.

So we’ve got diving gear from Da Vinci, electricity from Edison, mass production of electric cars and cheap, reusable rockets from Musk — and from you: bitties and vagittens?!?! Ok....

You’re welcome. I’m a modern day Renaissance Man.

Back