Pmann’s Really Good Ideas Thread

Lord Pmann

Lord
Today is the national day of inventions and good ideas according to a day I made up for the purposes of this thread. I feel that a dream of mine has led me to what may be the greatest idea of all times. I’m practically Thomas Edison. So here is my invention...

Back Titties (patent pending, motherfuckers- don’t go nixing me ideas)

So, I had a dream last night that I was hugging a very attractive, busty gal who shall remain nameless. I said, “I wish I could squeeze your boobs while I hug you.”

Then, this girl said the sweetest words anyone has ever uddered (sic- and it’s very clever) to me. She said, “I could get back titties for you.”

Basically, it’s implants on your back, so I could squeeze them when I hugged her. Furthermore, whilst fucking her doggy style, I could play with them and not have to do the whole reach around gimmick and risk pulling a muscle.

Why is this not a thing? It got me thinking, if a dream could solicit such brilliance, maybe more good ideas out there exist. Does anyone have anything of equal brilliance they’d like to share? I’m sure you don’t, but go ahead and let’s hear your brilliant ideas. Or maybe they could be ideas that you had and someone else came out with them at a later date. That also happened with my idea for Guitar Hero. Except in my video game, you learn how to actually play the instrument, not be a wanky tool with a useless talent for pressing buttons. Alas, I am not rich from it.

Today is the national day of inventions and good ideas according to a day I made up for the purposes of this thread. I feel that a dream of mine has led me to what may be the greatest idea of all times. I’m practically Thomas Edison. So here is my invention...

Back Titties (patent pending, motherfuckers- don’t go nixing me ideas)

So, I had a dream last night that I was hugging a very attractive, busty gal who shall remain nameless. I said, “I wish I could squeeze your boobs while I hug you.”

Then, this girl said the sweetest words anyone has ever uddered (sic- and it’s very clever) to me. She said, “I could get back titties for you.”

Basically, it’s implants on your back, so I could squeeze them when I hugged her. Furthermore, whilst fucking her doggy style, I could play with them and not have to do the whole reach around gimmick and risk pulling a muscle.

Why is this not a thing? It got me thinking, if a dream could solicit such brilliance, maybe more good ideas out there exist. Does anyone have anything of equal brilliance they’d like to share? I’m sure you don’t, but go ahead and let’s hear your brilliant ideas. Or maybe they could be ideas that you had and someone else came out with them at a later date. That also happened with my idea for Guitar Hero. Except in my video game, you learn how to actually play the instrument, not be a wanky tool with a useless talent for pressing buttons. Alas, I am not rich from it.

She couldn’t just turn around?

Back Titties is brilliant! I think if they are named “Bitties” women might be more prone to get them because it sounds cute. “Pardon me Madam, may I fondle your Bitties?” <—- that’s classy as fuck.

What about Vagina Hands for men? Take jerking it to a whole new level.

Back Titties is brilliant! I think if they are named “Bitties” women might be more prone to get them because it sounds cute. “Pardon me Madam, may I fondle your Bitties?” <—- that’s classy as fuck.

What about Vagina Hands for men? Take jerking it to a whole new level.

You get me. I like Bitties. That’s a good name. You can be my marketing department.

I am already working on Vagina mittens- Vagittens. They’re pink, warm and they feel like the perfect home for your penis, fingers or foot.

I’ve also considered a surgical procedure that adds a second vagina in a more accessible locale. Like maybe on the calf. So your lady can have her legs across your lap... seemingly innocent enough, right? Wrong. You’re giving her the calf fucking of a lifetime. Right at your parents dinner table.

Hi five.

You’re not selling this very well. Do you insert the mittens into a vagina and then put your dick/cold hands/whatever into them, or are they just mittens shaped like vagina that you just wear normally on your dick/cold hands/whatever?

I don’t think you have to sell them well, I mean make a Vagina out of anything and guys will want to get into them lol unless it’s Vagijaws

You’re not selling this very well. Do you insert the mittens into a vagina and then put your dick/cold hands/whatever into them, or are they just mittens shaped like vagina that you just wear normally on your dick/cold hands/whatever?

I didn’t think I would have to sell anything related to a vagina. You put your hands into the Vagittens. Then, you use the Vagittens to ply with your dick.

It’s washable.

I don’t think you have to sell them well, I mean make a Vagina out of anything and guys will want to get into them lol unless it’s Vagijaws

Vagijaws would not be a good idea. Kind of like a vagina dentata ordeal.

Well looks like someone already stole your ideas. A quick google search showed lots of vagina mittens already out there.

clam_006_small2.JPG

Now inserting mittens into a vagina -- that is something I could not find commercially available! I bet it's super warm, though!

a1110978c44b0eb_1.jpg

Those don’t quite do what I want.

And that double fisting... ouch. One fist hurts bad enough.

Nothing is as brilliant as the Vajankle.

vajankle-ralph-jones-1423581331.jpg

Well looks like someone already stole your ideas. A quick google search showed lots of vagina mittens already out there.

clam_006_small2.JPG

Why stop at mittens?

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt5u3qujlRLmYlwouRgJ_PS6op2oZ7Qko7hg&usqp=CAU

The concept of this thread makes vagijaws a brilliant idea by comparison

Some days I think the internet is one of the greatest inventions ever. Then I see shit like this, and just want to go live in a cabin somewhere with no cell service ever.

vajankle-ralph-jones-1423581331.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt5u3qujlRLmYlwouRgJ_PS6op2oZ7Qko7hg&usqp=CAU[/QUOTE]

If it’s a cabin in the alps, I suggest taking a knitted beanie. See above.

Back