Yay Team 2024 The Sex & Sports Author Organized Challenge Support Thread

Read the instructions again and am trying to figure out how to resubmit the second story in my Sci Fi Series, First Contact. Weddings among the Diraki are nude full combat with sort of quarter staffs. The dominant party in the marriage is the one that sexually claims the other after dominating them in battle.

Marriage is a sport, right?
Sounds like a sport to me...go for it!!

With golf, a lot of courses have areas where you could hide in the bushes for a quick one. And I have seen women get one in a hole...

That's a scene, thought of that, sudden rainstorm, white polo shirt and skirt.... bow chicka wow wow..... The challenge is a whole story

My mind went to the same place. That's likely the direction I'd take if I dip my toes into these waters. Golf has potential, I think: it's outside, it's casual (if you're doing it right), it often involves drinking (if you're doing it right)...
Imagine two best buds playing with an attractive female joiner.

"I'll bet you a dollar I can get into her panties."
"Oh, you think so? How about this...?" She overhears and offers a counter bet revolving around his bet.

Add to that, I write mostly Transgender/CD. Let your imagination go wild. I certainly am. ;)

Mark it on your calendar, The 360th Bombardment Wing, Bailey Air Force Base Culbertson Montana, has selected the 5 man team and the five trainers for the 1988 Strategic Air Command Giant Sword Weapons Loading competition! Now all we need is an operationally ready B-52 and a heated hangar so we can start training...

Hey AH-ers,

I’m working on a piece for this challenge that includes a game of water polo.

The game is a ~ 3700 word part of an opening chapter for a lesbian romance. I’d like to share it in three PMs.

I’m interested in feedback specifically on the game play and terminology. I’ve only played casual water polo myself so I would appreciate a review from anyone who is more familiar with the sport than I am.

It’s a semifinals game between high school varsity teams held at UCLA.

Thanks to anyone who can help. 🙏

Last edited:
I have a Loving Wives story tentatively titled "It Takes a Village" about a gold medallist Olympian wife cheating on her husband in the Olympic Village... which he then finds out about when a former college sports rival forwards the video to him. Then he has to make the decision whether to suck it up and deal with being cuckolded--thereby preventing a scandal that could cripple the American Olympics program--or divorce her and let the chips fall where they may.

Total feel good stuff.

I have a Loving Wives story tentatively titled "It Takes a Village" about a gold medallist Olympian wife cheating on her husband in the Olympic Village... which he then finds out about when a former college sports rival forwards the video to him. Then he has to make the decision whether to suck it up and deal with being cuckolded--thereby preventing a scandal that could cripple the American Olympics program--or divorce her and let the chips fall where they may.

Total feel good stuff.
That sounds great...I look forward to reading it. Thanks for getting involved. 🙏

Total feel good stuff.
You LW writers! Just a cheery buncha folks dancing in the sunshine spreading joy and smiles.

Total feel good stuff.
This is why the scandal participants in my Olympics story did their public naughty behavior masked.

I hate money betting, and any form of ludopathy, but a short tale based on a loving couple betting sexual performance based on the results of sports on TV, would this be okay?

I think this has been asked but I cannot find the answer.

We are only talking about "physical" sports? Meaning that poker, bridge, chess, competitive Starcraft, Go, etc. wouldn't really qualify?
Not that I have any specific idea around one of these, I'm merely curious.

We are only talking about "physical" sports? Meaning that poker, bridge, chess, competitive Starcraft, Go, etc. wouldn't really qualify?
@MyBareTorso said at the start it was about hot, sweaty, bodies so unless your characters engage in extreme chess, probably not.

But it's MBT's event, so whatever he says, goes.

I am pretty easy with definitions and qualifications etc...as long as it's competitive, then card games etc get an in...👍👍👍👍👍👍

You know that moment when you're researching for a new story, and trying to get the characters, situations, settings, and details to sort of coalesce in your brain? That thing that kinda needs to happen before you can even open up a new Word document? Happened this morning. I'll be starting my roller derby story asap. I hope to get it done in time, but no promises. If I don't I'll keep plugging away until next years challenge. Hope to see you at the finish line.

I was going to skip this but I recently had an idea. Will see if I can get it done by the deadline.

Hmmmmm. thinks thinks thinks. This could be fun but it'll be a short one for once. No time and I have this enormous backlog......

Sex. Sports. Bicycle seats. LOL. Or maybe horse riding. So many possibilities.

Back