Yay Team 2024 The Sex & Sports Author Organized Challenge Support Thread

MyBareTorso

Naked For The Ladies
⚽⚾⛷️⛸️⛹️⛹️‍♀️🏀🎿🎾🏈🏉🏏🏟️🏑🏓
YAY TEAM 2024

The Sex & Sports
Author Organised Challenge
😙

Sweat dripping off hard, muscular bodies...men and women engaging in physical activity...biceps bulging in the gym...nude, showering bodies covered in soap in the locker room after a hard game.

Even if you're not a sports fan, you have to admit it...sport can be very, very sexy.

In this first time Literotica challenge, we want you to submit stories that revolve around or feature sport in some way. Team sports, solo sports, professional sports, amateur sports played solely for recreation, sports fans, fan fiction about famous sports stars...the choice is yours!

The possibilities are nearly endless! A veteran coach has a surprise tryst with an upcoming tennis star; a husband and wife get amorous while watching the Superbowl; five cheerleaders happen upon their team's star quarterback naked in the shower; two people on a date bond over their passion for basketball; a lone surfer is seduced by a mermaid; an alien race engages in bizarre sex-themed sporting contests; a sexy game of strip tennis goes all the way...and on and on and on until the final whistle.

Get off the bench and onto the field with your hot, sexy sports stories in this first time Literotica challenge! Yay, team!

Guidelines:
1. This event is open to all authors.
2. All stories must involve sport in an at least semi-meaningful way.
3. Chapters in existing series are more than welcome.
4. Stories can be in any category.
5. This is a challenge, and not a contest...there are no winners or prizes...ironic considering this is sports related, but hey, it's all about how you play the game, right?
6. Sporting cliches are not only welcome but encouraged!
7. Make sure to include the phrase YAY TEAM 2024 in the NOTES TO ADMIN field so your story can be easily located and posted in a timely manner.

Dates:
Submissions June 3rd - June 9th
List of Stories Posted: June 10th

This support thread is designed to encourage authors to get involved and take part in this challenge. Join the team! If you have any questions, please post them here, and they will be answered by myself or one of your other fellow authors.

Let's get out there and have some fun! You've got plenty of time to warm up, train, and get match fit. I can't wait to read your stories!!!
🏐⚾🏈

Do Super Bowl parties count? I already have a WIP about such a party with a swinger twist. Unfortunately relative to this event I'm trying to have it up by Feb. 11, in time for the real thing.

Fortunately by sheer coincidence, in the next installment of a "sort of" series, I feature a new character who was a college athlete in a specialty sport who brought out the MMC's experience with that very sport. That could definitely be the basis for an entire story and still hold true to the underlying theme of the series. Thanks for the inspiration!

I play on a co-ed competitive soccer team and everyone in the league knows what they're doing. Teams are littered with former D3 collegiate players or people who've continued to manage their fitness into their 30s. I love the sweating, glistening skin and watching everyone be in complete control of their bodies. The confidence, the competition, the struggle, and the victory of success is so sexy.

I'm in, dammit. Here's a thought: A guy joins a co-ed team not knowing they exchange partners for sexy time after games. His first game ends with the leggy blonde taking him home. The next, the red-head with the braids takes him home as he starts figuring it out ...

As luck would have it I'm currently working on a tennis themed story right now. Only question is if I'm willing to sit on it till June. (Other stories with those characters might rely on the outcome to this one.)

Do Super Bowl parties count? I already have a WIP about such a party with a swinger twist. Unfortunately relative to this event I'm trying to have it up by Feb. 11, in time for the real thing.

Fortunately by sheer coincidence, in the next installment of a "sort of" series, I feature a new character who was a college athlete in a specialty sport who brought out the MMC's experience with that very sport. That could definitely be the basis for an entire story and still hold true to the underlying theme of the series. Thanks for the inspiration!
Super Bowl parties count, 100%!!!!

I play on a co-ed competitive soccer team and everyone in the league knows what they're doing. Teams are littered with former D3 collegiate players or people who've continued to manage their fitness into their 30s. I love the sweating, glistening skin and watching everyone be in complete control of their bodies. The confidence, the competition, the struggle, and the victory of success is so sexy.

I'm in, dammit. Here's a thought: A guy joins a co-ed team not knowing they exchange partners for sexy time after games. His first game ends with the leggy blonde taking him home. The next, the red-head with the braids takes him home as he starts figuring it out ...
I'm loving the sound of that! Hit the keyboard! You've got until June so plenty of time to get it going...👍👍👍👍

As luck would have it I'm currently working on a tennis themed story right now. Only question is if I'm willing to sit on it till June. (Other stories with those characters might rely on the outcome to this one.)
Sequels, follow ups are welcome!

We have the Olympics coming up at about that time. I've got a chapter or two with some competitive action under my belt. Might be fun having the Aussie lady footballers challenge all comers. 🫣

Hmm ... I have one in the planning stages about a sports doctor for a major league sports team, whose wife has left him for some suit in the front office. Humiliated, he quits his job and is pondering his future when he's approached by the gorgeous coach of a lady's traveling roller derby team. Seems she needs a doctor for them.

Sequels, follow ups are welcome!
Hmm ... I have one in the planning stages about a sports doctor for a major league sports team, whose wife has left him for some suit in the front office. Humiliated, he quits his job and is pondering his future when he's approached by the gorgeous coach of a lady's traveling roller derby team. Seems she needs a doctor for them.
You had me at roller derby! Before that, actually!

I have multiple fanfics involving softball pitcher Cat Osterman on this site. I’ve also featured soccer players Cat Reddick-Whitehall & Heather Mitts, softball pitcher Jennie Finch, swimmers Michael Phelps, Stephanie Rice, & Eamon Sullivan; and track stars Shelly Anne Fraser-Pryce and Sanya Richards-Ross. Fencing champion Erin Smart, softball catcher Megan Hillis, swimmer Natalie Coughlin, and other athletes I can’t remember right now also have played offscreen roles in my stories. I’ve also written stories about race car driver Danica Patrick, martial artist slash singer slash actress Evan Rachel Wood, and an original female main character who is a martial arts master and former high school cheerleader. And let’s not forget my fanfic about Ryan Reynolds and his then-wife Scarlett Johansson finding a unicorn at a marathon for their swinging activities and pro athlete Cole Maness marrying Erika Christensen (a real relationship I support, I might add). So I think I’ve fulfilled this challenge several times over. Heh.

Maybe if I get another inspiration I can put out, I’ll use it.

In the meantime, word of caution- remember the underage rules for your stories. My original character cheerleader’s senior prom gangbang swap story got rejected for mentioning the boys had lusted after her since she was seventeen. I also had a fanfic involving a seventeen year old ice skater rejected a while back. Remember to adhere to the rules, people, and good luck!

Last edited:
Definitely would enjoy that story. I’ve always been a fan of roller derby.

You want to have Tess Winfield (my cheerleader character Lisa Coleman’s best friend and fellow former cheerleader who is now a doctor that helps the sexually unsatisfied, Lisa is a psychologist with similar interests) recommend your sports doctor to the derby team, go right ahead. Or not if you already have other plans or don’t want to reference my work. Good luck.

I have multiple fanfics involving softball pitcher Cat Osterman on this site. I’ve also featured soccer players Cat Reddick-Whitehall & Heather Mitts, softball pitcher Jennie Finch, swimmers Michael Phelps, Stephanie Rice, & Eamon Sullivan; and track stars Shelly Anne Fraser-Pryce and Sanya Richards-Ross. Fencing champion Erin Smart, softball catcher Megan Hillis, swimmer Natalie Coughlin, and other athletes I can’t remember right now also have played offscreen roles in my stories. I’ve also written stories about race car driver Danica Patrick, martial artist slash singer slash actress Evan Rachel Wood, and an original female main character who is a martial arts master and former high school cheerleader. And let’s not forget my fanfic about Ryan Reynolds and his then-wife Scarlett Johansson finding a unicorn at a marathon for their swinging activities and pro athlete Cole Maness marrying Erika Christensen (a real relationship I support, I might add). So I think I’ve fulfilled this challenge several times over. Heh.

Maybe if I get another inspiration I can put out, I’ll use it.

In the meantime, word of caution- remember the underage rules for your stories. My original character cheerleader’s senior prom gangbang swap story got rejected for mentioning the boys had lusted after her since she was seventeen. I also had a fanfic involving a seventeen year old ice skater rejected a while back. Remember to adhere to the rules, people, and good luck!
Fingers crossed that inspiration strikes in time for June... I'm always very happy to read more of your fan fiction!!!

Is "Esports" allowed? :cool:

mouse-click.gif

I have just submitted, and it has been published here in Literotica this month, four new chapters of my ongoing novel “Maia Laaning”. Two of the chapters deal with the fact that the titled character plays on the professional women’s tennis circuit (i.e. WTA) and participates in two tournaments in Indian Wells, CA and in Miami, FL during March when those tournaments are held. She seduces her tennis coach even though he is married and in traveling between California to Florida induces him to enter the Mile High Club.

Thus, when June arrives am I able to submit these two existing chapters despite their already existence in the novels and novellas category?

Damn. I wrote a 52k roller derby story last year. I don't think I have another one in me.

Queen of the Roller Derby
Sadly I don’t have one in me either. All I know about the sport is secondhand from your fic, the movie Whip It!, and a few other related media. I’ve seen roller derby games and I’m a fan, but I don’t think I could accurately portray it well enough to pass my personal judgment as to authenticity. But if Rob_Royale wants to give it a try and needs a female doctor to give him a referral onto a women’s team, I volunteered my character. Always good to have suspension of disbelief.

Then again, at least one famous female sports player- Danica Patrick- is known to have married her doctor and stayed happy with him for years before they split (this is canon in my ficverse of course). And this is an erotic fantasy website, so it may not be necessary to have suspension of disbelief. But it doesn’t hurt, right? ;)

If anyone is wondering, you can find a link to my fanfic stories and related original works in my signature. I quoted too many stories in the earlier post to link them all and I don’t have infinite time to write individual links, so go to my profile and look at the descriptions, ok? The Danica Patrick story is clearly marked as such. So are the earlier mentioned Ryan Reynolds marathon and Cole Maness marriage stories. Cat Osterman is a female main character in Two Cats in Heat and Beijing Streakers (which also features a large number of other Olympians). Dr. Tess appears in A Doctor’s Tale and numerous other stories- too many to list. I needed a doctor character for my stories and she fit the bill. Yes, she’s promiscuous in the style of famous doctors like the stars of MASH and Grey’s Anatomy, but that’s ok for erotica, right? :) Lisa, the female lead of Ruleskirter, Fire Woman, I Want You, and a few other tales, is Tess’s psychologist counterpart and the once & future main girlfriend of my recurring male protagonist Doug Ramsay. He’s a skilled martial artist himself, so I guess he qualifies as an athlete too. Ruleskirter is the main story that features Doug and Lisa teaming up to take down a bad guy with their mutual combat skills, then getting into a relationship- that is a worthy story for martial artists, right? ;)

Anyone who has the ability to treat my characters respectfully (a brief mention is fine) has my permission to use them. Just please tell me ahead of publication by private message if you want it to be canon with my stories, thx. If you don’t want to mess with my stories’ canon, keep the characters as respectful offscreen references and write as you please. Thx.

Last edited:
I have just submitted, and it has been published here in Literotica this month, four new chapters of my ongoing novel “Maia Laaning”. Two of the chapters deal with the fact that the titled character plays on the professional women’s tennis circuit (i.e. WTA) and participates in two tournaments in Indian Wells, CA and in Miami, FL during March when those tournaments are held. She seduces her tennis coach even though he is married and in traveling between California to Florida induces him to enter the Mile High Club.

Thus, when June arrives am I able to submit these two existing chapters despite their already existence in the novels and novellas category?
Yes, you can! Please do!

Back