Yay Team 2024 The Sex & Sports Author Organized Challenge Support Thread

Y'all need an X-rated football league. You know the old adage - 'G', nobody gets the girl; 'PG', the hero gets the girl; 'R', the villain gets the girl and 'X', everybody gets the girl. In X-rated football, everybody wins. Or at least gets a participation trophy.

:p

In my sports story - already in for >5K words - everybody wins. And then some. Too bad nobody gets to see it until June.

Y'all need an X-rated football league. You know the old adage - 'G', nobody gets the girl; 'PG', the hero gets the girl; 'R', the villain gets the girl and 'X', everybody gets the girl. In X-rated football, everybody wins. Or at least gets a participation trophy.

:p

In my sports story - already in for >5K words - everybody wins. And then some. Too bad nobody gets to see it until June.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_League

šŸ«¢ šŸ¤ ;)
Not sure what happened to your birds. Did someone get hurt against Buffalo or something?

Not sure. Maybe kidnapped by aliens and replaced with shitty clones.

As for your team, well, just remember:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240107_202216_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_202216_Google.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 8
Trust me, I know. I've lived it. Maybe this year..... Wait, I think I've said that before... :)

Don't worry. I'm an Eagles fan. But I'm not a complete asshole, I promise.

And I've only ever thrown one snowball at Santa.

Y'all can't ever be ready for this, but here I go, anyway...

Nope. No football for me. Every team I've been interested in has up and left. Lived in L.A., so I was a Rams fan. Got moved to St. Louis. Friend and I went to Chargers games. L.A. now. Moved to St. Louis, Cardinals now in Arizona. Rams? Back to L.A.

According to the sports coverage on local TV, I'm supposed to be a Chiefs fan. What? Chicago is closer to where I live, and the Bears flat suck. St. Louis has an XFL (now UFL) team called the "Battlehawks". That minor league BS as a consolation prize? F that.

Team owners are scum, and steal millions from taxpayers everywhere they go because "major league teams goose the economy". It's been proven over and over again that they do not. Maybe a few hotels and bars around the stadium, but regionally? Most of the take leaves the city.

On the plus side - if you want to call it that - St. Louis won a big lawsuit against Kroenke when he violated the city's agreement to underwrite the stadium for the Rams. Not only did the settlement not replace the stolen funds, now the "won" windfall is tied up in local politics and not a dime has been spent compensating anybody or anything. They didn't even have the intelligence to invest the funds to earn anything on it for at least a couple of years. Really, really stupid.

And college football has been all about the money for many years.

They can all kiss my football-hating, halftime-show playing butt. Harumph!

Don't worry. I'm an Eagles fan. But I'm not a complete asshole, I promise.

And I've only ever thrown one snowball at Santa.
Yeah, I'm a Cowboys fan but also a realist. I enjoy watching but tomorrow it will be old news. Until Green bay shows up in Dallas...
And if you guys beat Tampa Bay, let's just not talk for a day or two...
šŸ¤£

Try living in Patriots Nation.
Well, your Patriots have accomplished something that only the Yankees and Cowboys have before them. They are now hated for their success. I wouldn't worry, As much as I dislike him, Belichick is an excellent coach. I see Penix from UW in NE next year and that should help a lot.

Ok, I conceived something last night. ā€œCatbird Seatā€. Cat Osterman vs three ace softball batters known as the Mudd Sisters (based on a popular baseball related poem). Somehow the first two sisters (Blake and Flynn) hit her best balls. Advised by her shortstop confidant slash friend with benefits (Cat and a lot of other famous female athletes in my ficverse are into bisexual polyamory) Cat is then able to strike out the third sister- Casey. Unfortunately they are actually androids under the command of a Marvel Comics supervillain and heā€™s a bit upset that he lost his bet on Catā€™s game against them. Hero cop and rake Doug Ramsay must now thwart the villainā€™s bank robbery to cover his losses to the mob and then team up with Cat and the shortstop (whoā€™s a friend of Dougā€™s also) to deal with the villain and his android army after said army breaks their boss out of jail. This will take place prior to my previous Cat Osterman fanfics depicting her Olympic escapades and concentrate on her college years. My previous fanfics began in media res, so this can be the origin of Catā€™s alliance with Doug depicted in those. Hope readers will be okay with the crazed supervillain related shenanigans in addition to the sex. I find sports and sex alone a bit boring. Heh.

I may get it out before the event officially starts too. In that case perhaps Iā€™ll write one about Catā€™s visit to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics that will feature a cameo appearance by characters from the Yakuza video games. Remember when descendants of ancient Chinese heroes were Catā€™s only nemeses slash friends? Heh.

Back