Yay Team 2024 The Sex & Sports Author Organized Challenge Support Thread

Ok, I conceived something last night. “Catbird Seat”. Cat Osterman vs three ace softball batters known as the Mudd Sisters (based on a popular baseball related poem). Somehow the first two sisters (Blake and Flynn) hit her best balls. Advised by her shortstop confidant slash friend with benefits (Cat and a lot of other famous female athletes in my ficverse are into bisexual polyamory) Cat is then able to strike out the third sister- Casey. Unfortunately they are actually androids under the command of a Marvel Comics supervillain and he’s a bit upset that he lost his bet on Cat’s game against them. Hero cop and rake Doug Ramsay must now thwart the villain’s bank robbery to cover his losses to the mob and then team up with Cat and the shortstop (who’s a friend of Doug’s also) to deal with the villain and his android army after said army breaks their boss out of jail. This will take place prior to my previous Cat Osterman fanfics depicting her Olympic escapades and concentrate on her college years. My previous fanfics began in media res, so this can be the origin of Cat’s alliance with Doug depicted in those. Hope readers will be okay with the crazed supervillain related shenanigans in addition to the sex. I find sports and sex alone a bit boring. Heh.

I may get it out before the event officially starts too. In that case perhaps I’ll write one about Cat’s visit to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics that will feature a cameo appearance by characters from the Yakuza video games. Remember when descendants of ancient Chinese heroes were Cat’s only nemeses slash friends? Heh.
As an avid Longhorn fan, I can't decide if I'm enticed or outraged that Cat would appear in your stories. I mean, she's a Longhorn icon. Hot as fuck, but still...

The testosterone is strong in this thread…

As an avid Longhorn fan, I can't decide if I'm enticed or outraged that Cat would appear in your stories. I mean, she's a Longhorn icon. Hot as fuck, but still...
If it helps I too am a Longhorn alumnus. :)

And I already had Keira Knightley, ScarJo, and Rachel McAdams femslashed for my first Celebrity piece (they hook up after the 2006 Vanity Fair Hollywood magazine cover shoot with Tom Ford and Annie Leibovitz. Second had two lawyers from the Law & Order spinoff Conviction. So for my third femslash piece I picked an icon closer to home. Cat at the 2004 Olympics hooking up with soccer player Cat Reddick in downtime. The sequel to this story was Beijing Streakers, in which Cat and fellow Longhorn icon Sanya Richards join some other Olympic athletes in a human rights protest followed by an orgy after the Beijing Olympics. More of Cat’s place in the saga is revealed in Debrief, Inside Out, and Running Down a Dream.

If you want to be outraged at my work, go ahead but it’s been up for many years without issue from the real life hotties on whom I’ve based characters. So I think I’ll keep writing long as inspiration can flow. Enticed? Feedback appreciated. ;)

Last edited:
AS long as we're keeping her in the family. :) \m/
Thx. Stories in which she appears listed above. If you have any suggestions or concerns, please let me know by private message. I hope to get the two further stories I have inspired featuring Cat out sometime this year. Still looking for a title for the Yakuza crossover one. I know Cat and some female Japanese softball players will be kidnapped by Yakuza who want them to throw a game, then rescued by a group of lucky fans who include Yakuza video game heroes but I need to get the rest of the story outlined.

I also need to stop spoiling my own work in this thread, I think. Heh.

Just finished mine, coming in at 8.5K words. It's fun, and I'm not going to spoil it by revealing anything beyond that it's my belief that this particular sport is naturally sexy to begin with!

I'm not talking about pole climbing dancing.

Just finished mine, coming in at 8.5K words. It's fun, and I'm not going to spoil it by revealing anything beyond that it's my belief that this particular sport is naturally sexy to begin with!

Is it basketball? I lost my virginity to a hot Aussie redhead girl who was a high school basketball guard. Sexy as heck.

Is it Test cricket? I've always thought there was something tantric about that.

I’ve been writing a Girls Naked Sports series so this is right up my alley.
Girls sports are even more fun without uniforms… or clothes.

The Strategic Air Command used to have a weapons loading competition. Weapons load teams from all over the command would gather at Ellsworth AFB and see who could load a B-52 the fastest and the safest. Would that count as a sport?

The Strategic Air Command used to have a weapons loading competition. Weapons load teams from all over the command would gather at Ellsworth AFB and see who could load a B-52 the fastest and the safest. Would that count as a sport?
Yep, certainly...and a very interesting approach!

Read the instructions again and am trying to figure out how to resubmit the second story in my Sci Fi Series, First Contact. Weddings among the Diraki are nude full combat with sort of quarter staffs. The dominant party in the marriage is the one that sexually claims the other after dominating them in battle.

Marriage is a sport, right?

I e got one I’m working on called “Sucker Bet.” Starts with a golf bet. Lots of options with golf bets.
My mind went to the same place. That's likely the direction I'd take if I dip my toes into these waters. Golf has potential, I think: it's outside, it's casual (if you're doing it right), it often involves drinking (if you're doing it right)...

With golf, a lot of courses have areas where you could hide in the bushes for a quick one. And I have seen women get one in a hole...

Back