Why do women want to be spanked?

It jist gets me wet and hot

Just wet and hot?

It doesn't make your breathing speed up? Your heart accelerate? Doesn't make you whimper and moan at the sharp sting on your flesh?

Shame.

Just wet and hot?

It doesn't make your breathing speed up? Your heart accelerate? Doesn't make you whimper and moan at the sharp sting on your flesh?

Shame.

...oh how I wish there were chicks on the Internet....

I disagree with spanking being about a "correction", though it can have seeds in that. For me, it's all about the variation of sensation. My body responds so well to touches at each end of the spectrum (of MY tolerance level) and spanking serves to wake my brain up sharply. I crave that at times.

If spanking between consenting adults is not clothed in some kind of role play(punishment, correction, whatever), it's a form of sensuous massage.

One is not better than the other, just different.

Did anyone mention the part about how when you smack the buttocks-bits, it jiggles the pudenda-bits and thus the clit-bit, which feels real nice?

I didn't read the whole thread.

If spanking between consenting adults is not clothed in some kind of role play(punishment, correction, whatever), it's a form of sensuous massage.

One is not better than the other, just different.

Role play is very passé for me, but I understand its' part for a lot of couples.

Did anyone mention the part about how when you smack the buttocks-bits, it jiggles the pudenda-bits and thus the clit-bit, which feels real nice?

Yes, but it was in a long pm.

Role play is very passé for me, but I understand its' part for a lot of couples.

Role play is not necessarily dressing up like pirates. There is always some subtle role play in any intimate relationship. It is the essence of intimacy.

It's because they are all bad girls and bad girls need discipline.

Or it could just be because it's hot. Take your pick.

Role play is not necessarily dressing up like pirates. There is always some subtle role play in any intimate relationship. It is the essence of intimacy.

I'm well aware of what role play is, Bronze, and it's many faces. ;)

I'm not the middle aged mommy looking to reclaim her sexuality, but I respect your opinion...it just doesn't apply to me.

Just wet and hot?

Shame.
My breathing just sped up...

I LOVE the jiggle almost as much as I love her reaction.

d5a23e553b908bb9fa8097a6cf72c2ff020efcca.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMark1957 View Post
This thread has been dead for a while.....

I will freely admit the corporal punishment serves a good purpose in a family when used properly. And that includes with wives. It only happens rarely in our marriage but a good spanking can do wonders for a wife: http://adomesticdisciplinesociety.blogspot.com/

are you saying you hit your wife in a non sexual way?

the narrowly defined answer is no. I do not equate hitting and spanking with each other. I never hit my wife in a non-sexual way. Spanking is a different matter. We mutually agreed to bring a domestic discipline culture into our marriage. Being the Master, I rarely but do occasionally wield a spanking as a form of discipline.

Someone may have said this already, idk, I didn't read all the posts.

A smack on the ass will make me tense-up a bit, clench down on that dick. ;)

I'm well aware of what role play is, Bronze, and it's many faces. ;)

I'm not the middle aged mommy looking to reclaim her sexuality, but I respect your opinion...it just doesn't apply to me.

#1 RANKED ELVIS IMPERSONATOR IN NEW FOUNDLAND.

I disagree with spanking being about a "correction", though it can have seeds in that. For me, it's all about the variation of sensation. My body responds so well to touches at each end of the spectrum (of MY tolerance level) and spanking serves to wake my brain up sharply. I crave that at times.

I agree. I think it's a cocktail of pleasure and pain. For a guy, it's like when I woman gently squeezes or sucks his balls. The sharp, tingling sensation heightens the sensory pleasure.

Just wet and hot?

Shame.

:D - Je parie que vous êtes amusant de prendre aux partis!

Someone may have said this already, idk, I didn't read all the posts.

A smack on the ass will make me tense-up a bit, clench down on that dick. ;)

Exactly. A little pain mixed with pleasure sometimes complements each other in the bedroom ... or the back seat ... or over there behind that tree. ;) :)

Back