Are women really promiscuous?

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
In certain quarters of society, the idea that women have become "too easy" is a common complaint. This is generally a conservative position which has the "good old days" as its point of comparison, where women were expected to be modest and chaste until marriage.

After the sexual revolution of the 1960s, which came about due to changing social attitudes and technological advances like the invention of the oral contraceptive pill, attitudes towards pre-marital sex became looser. The rise of various feminist movements also encouraged women to break free of old social norms throughout the 1970s, 80s and 90s — right up until today.

So what's the upshot of these decades of social change? Basically, women these days are, generally speaking, more likely to openly engage in casual sex than they used to be. But the idea that this makes them "easy" — let alone "too easy" — deserves closer examination.

Here are 8 reasons the idea that women have become too easy is wrongheaded, and some discussion of why the rise of more relaxed attitudes about casual sex is actually a good thing for both men and women:

Link for the list... https://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith/42_dating_advice.html

Why aren't you posting this under one of your other SNs?

Are you still embarrassed that you lost our wager - badly?

SugarDaddy1 said:
I'm all in [on the wager], Mr. RoryN.

Mr. Trump's election victory in 2016 sent you packing in 2017. His re-election victory in 2020 will send you packing in 2021.

Tick tock... 😘

The posit that "This is generally a conservative position which has the "good old days" as its point of comparison..." in my opinion is misguided by stereotypes.

Men are men, regardless of whether they are conservative or liberal. And many men are insecure about their own sexual performance or highly competitive to the point of wanting to deny other men/competitors of sex with any woman the "alpha male" or insecure male thinks he controls or wants for his own. So, this is more of an ownership thing some guys want to believe when they sign the marriage contract or agree with the girl that they will be "exclusive".

Women want the security of thinking the guy they're fucking isn't bringing in diseases. And married women want to know their husband isn't knocking up some other woman who will demand child support, thus taking money from the husband/family bank account. And if the wife expects the husband to remain faithful to preclude STDs or mistress pregnancy, the husband demands the same. Husbands don't want to be working and cleaning the diapers of some other guy's DNA kid.

Then there's the issue of fathers wanting to think their "precious little girl" is innocent and remains so (at least until she pops out a grandchild.)

So, there are plenty of reasons for men and women in general to believe women today are too easy. If women are on birth control, men would believe "well, if you're not fucking ME, then who are you fucking?" And that has little to do with being conservative, and more to do with jealousy, insecurity, and control.

There are people of both sexes who are more interested in casual sex and sexual variety than monogamy. There are people of both sexes who value monogamy more.

Nevertheless, women are more prone to value monogamy, and men are more prone to value casual sex and sexual variety.

There are people of both sexes who are more interested in casual sex and sexual variety than monogamy. There are people of both sexes who value monogamy more.

Nevertheless, women are more prone to value monogamy, and men are more prone to value casual sex and sexual variety.
I think you are right. there is no absolute for either sex but in general both sexes are more prone to one side or the other. Its a 100,000 years of evolution. Women had to be careful with whom they "chose" to become pregnant by. There generally, until very recently, were none or very little actions a woman could take to prevent pregnancy. There are records of it but access was in short supply. Hence in general (not all) women had to have less sexual partners. Our evolution means we can only have so many babies, it meant we can only ovulate so many occasions in a lifetime. Evolution means we have to chose the provider for the best success of bringing that child to adulthood. This does not necessarily mean he will be the father of her babies. Think alpha male and why at times women become attracted to them. its their success gene. The better hunter, the better warriors, the better leaders. Lead singer of a band. Captain of the team. None the less, a woman knows she is the mother of her baby.
Males, well in one ejaculate, you have thousands of swimmers. Very few will ever make it to its final destination. So men are evolved to do 2 things.
Once he finds a woman, then he must prevent her from being with other men so his swimmers have he best chance of passing on his genes. From that, men become protective and watchful that their partner doesnt stray. Men will go to great lengths to ensure this. This is to confirm that any offspring will be his.
The 2nd is that males are given a very high sex drive due to the lack of success of so many of their sperm failing to pass on his genes. to try ensure as many copulation as possible. Its a genetic drive that cause males to look at and some attempt to have sex with other or as many women as they can.
That in my head is tbe very basics. There are subsets of all of this.
With the advent of the pill, its freed women from the worry of pregnancy. Giving is a chance to try more males. To have sex where it is for the sole pleasure of it all. But we have not evolved far enough yet to accept that we can be on a par with men. Im not sure we ever will with sexual needs but a woman can have sex with lots of men in one day,very few men will be able to have sex with lots of women in one day. Whether she will have as enjoyable a time with so many men on that one day compared to a male with several women in one day, im not sure.

Many are so are there many men are too. But there are those that aren’t. Take someone like Zakk Wylde he could have his picking of hot groupies but he has been loyal to his high school sweetheart which also been his loyal wife for years and still together.

The biggest factor driving female sexual behaviour has been men's effort to own and control us for their purposes. Monogamy serves men's needs because a forced one-to-one ratio greatly enhances their chance of finding a mate. And all of the rationale built around monogamy is also the rationale that values chastity.

Meanwhile the vast majority of supposed negatives that afflict promiscuous women are either bullshit or imposed on us by men. A promiscuous woman need not be careless or lack the ability to be discriminating. She can be just as careful, thoughtful, deliberate and honest with multiple male partners as she can be with one. And nothing precludes her from being a devoted and loving wife if she chooses to be monogamous (or not).

The circular logic that we are fed as women is a bit like a protection racket. Why should I be chaste? Because no man will want me if I'm not. Why won't he want me? Because all the men and some of the women have told him that he shouldn't and will shame him if he does. Couldn't the same result be achieved by men simply not trying to control my sex? Sounds a lot like..........Why should I pay you protection money? Because you need protection. From whom? Me unless you pay me the protection money. Couldn't the same be achieved by you just not attacking me?

A more liberal sexual attitude among women benefits men as well.

Back