What I Wrote and Why- Courtney Crowe

AchtungNight

Lech Master
This is in reference to the following story of mine-

https://classic.literotica.com/s/courtney-crowe

Spoilers! "Courtney Crowe" is about a sociopathic narcissist stripper who frames two men for drug-aided sexual assault out of greed, egged on by a corrupt prosecutor. Not that inspired a topic for psychological Erotic Horror, I guess, since male sex offenders allege such frame jobs in court all the time- but getting into the mind of a woman crazy enough to actually do such a thing interested me enough to crank the story out. I very much hope women such as Courtney do not exist in this world, but given the notoriety of films like Basic Instinct, I think they are a recurring nightmare for many people, men in particular. The idea of the succubus, an erotic temptress with corruption and damnation on her mind... I also thought maybe some women would sympathize with my villainess, given that sex is often shamed in our society as much as it is hyped.

The story never got above a 3 when I had ratings on. Maybe it was too over the top. Courtney was very depraved- addicted to her own pleasure and drug cocktails, willing to sleep-hump a gay man to further her framing- she assumed his cooperation to stay in the closet, and manipulate her many victims with no lasting guilt as the story continued. She ends things by blacking out voluntarily on her drugs after setting up what looks like a perfect frame job- maybe readers didn't appreciate the cliffhanger. My sequel, "Fire Woman" ( https://classic.literotica.com/s/fire-woman ) was in a different category here and the resolution of Courtney's story was summarized over a decade later by a woman who played a pivotal role in putting her away after a detective saw through her frame attempt. I may never know if I did a good job with the resolution, and a detailed detective story is still beyond my skill level. :( Oh well, it was fun when I wrote and published it at least.

Why did I write it? Two reasons. One, it was close to Halloween, so naturally I wanted to post something in Erotic Horror. Two, I was already working on "Fire Woman", in which my recurring retired cop protagonist hooks up with an old crush who has become a defense attorney at his swinging club. She was once a prosecutor, then switched sides. I got to thinking about why that could happen, decided greed wasn't a good motivator. Having the career change happen in response to corruption and the villain being greedy worked better. Then writing a story with that villain as protagonist charmed me. I thought it would appeal to the misogynists and slut-shamers of both genders out there, and interest the sex-positive people a little as a nightmare story. Maybe it would get the sex shaming out of my head too, I'm back and forth on it now and then.

Courtney's first name comes from the phrase "Courting Trouble". Crowe is a reference to Stephen King's popular bad guy Randall Flagg, who is a demon that takes the shape of a crow. Her real name, Kathleen Ansley, is a reference to two awful girls I knew in my school days. The first was someone in college who tried to force a hook-up on me when I was too tired. Never thought I'd be a guy in that situation, then it happened. I also knew a girl in high school who did the following narcissist dialogue trick on me twice.

Me- "Hey, would you like to go out this weekend?"
Her- "I thought you didn't go out with girls like me."
Me- "Maybe I'm changing my mind. Is that a problem?"
Her- "No, but... I'm already going out with another guy."

The way she spoke mockingly and sneered at me as she talked- that got me mad at her rejection for a long time. She was pretty, but the personality... In retrospect, even trying to hook up with a girl like her was not worth it, so lesson learned. I go for nicer women these days. Why men are into women with such attitudes- I've met more than a few- I do not want to discuss in depth.

If you want to use this thread to give feedback on the story or its follow-up, feel free. Or share appreciation for my thought process. Hope to see your feedback in response to my stories in general. Thanks in advance.

Back