What I Wrote and Why: Miss Enid Kirkwood Academy

Bazzle

Smoking Hot
https://literotica.com/s/miss-enid-kirkwood-s-academy

So in another thread there was a request for your favorite author. I mentioned Willcope.

They wrote this "mind control" story in 2012 https://www.literotica.com/s/miss-agatha-willoughbys-academy

This story became a go to for many years for me. Every year or so I would search it out and have an enjoyable read. But as time went on I found myself skipping to the bits I liked and avoiding the bits I didn't.

Roll forward to the 2020's and I was trying my arm and fingers at writing myself. There was this story that I liked but found more and more that there were more part's that I didn't.

I copied the whole story into word all 5000 + of them and then set about deleting the bits I didn't like. I surprised myself when ended up with about 500 -1000 words and not much of a story. I set about rebuilding the story layer by layer but adding my kinks to it. I know that there is a large proportion of the board that doesn't agree with that being done. In my defense at first I published it on a different website.

Think everyone here knows what my kinks are so I won't repeat it again.

The original story is the focus is on urine and pretty shaved vaginas with a spot of incestual lesbianess. All mixed up with mind control.

My version has the urine, but also drinking, and smoking. Part 1 is also 16000 words a little more than the original version. I've also extended the arc.

The reason for putting my kinks in were...

Ultimately you can't be freely peeing all over the place unless you are drinking a lot. Granted it could have been coffee or red bull but but I don't think that would have generated the volume of fluids.

Because I made the girls consume a lot of alcohol, I then assumed that they would all smoke.

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. But my score is now higher than the original. Which makes me feel good!

So I ended up with what I "enjoy" a mess.

When it came to publishing here, Laurel quite rightly wouldn't allow me to publish the same story title or character names.

I set about changing several of them. I also reached out to Willcope and waited 6 months for a reply and didn't get one.

If they ever surface, and complain I will delete it!

That is why I wrote it.

B

Back