What I wrote and Why? :- Life Decisions

Bazzle

Smoking Hot
https://literotica.com/s/life-decisions-lauras-route-01

This was my first ever proper story that I had written since I was 16 at school (about 15 years ago at the time) I'd done a little bit of bad erotica for a girlfriend who was travelling.

I had been reading smoking fetish fiction for about a decade, but nothing was really hitting my spot. Some of it did but others didn't. I couldn't complain about spelling, punctuation or how magically that a girl would learn to smoke and suddenly her knickers would drop to the floor and find a willing man to have sex with her 24 hours a day as she chain smoked 100 a day.

I knew I needed to write my own story.

But my twisted perverted brain is not really just into smoking. There is an underlying desire for the larger women who also likes to drink. I also have a pee fetish mixed in.

So with a drinking, smoking, weight gain, and wetting fetish you end up with a "mess" of a story. Mix in a bit of dyslexia it's basically a disaster.

I was so indecisive about what I was writing I wrote two versions of the beginning. Both slightly different from each other. Sort of thinking along the lines of train tracks, but not quite. How there are different routes to get to the same place.

So this is the second route https://literotica.com/s/life-decisions-lauras-route-02

It's almost the same story, but the character has slightly different set of circumstances, but the end of the story is the same.

The way I saw it was I that I couldn't put all my kinks on one character in one story.
So I tried two.

Ultimately my kinks are all about that downward spiral. I'm not pleased at what I enjoy. But I do.

I know my writing has improved a great deal since I wrote Life Decisions. If I had the enthusiasm I could probably start them again. But I am done with these characters!

I don't expect peeps to actually enjoy these stories it was all about getting the twisted and perverted thoughts out of my head and on to the page.

Because I wrote two starts it's actually almost a choose your own route story... It sort of works for me. But as expected I lost and confused the readership.

I understand why.

Anyway. That is why I wrote Life Decisions....it was meant to be one and only story... but I've written 50 something others. (Many would argue they are 50 versions of the same story šŸ˜‚)

Thanks for reading.

Bazzle

Last edited:
My ex liked to call smoking ā€œsuicide for procrastinatorsā€. I will never be into it. I get a lot of what you say above, though.

My ex liked to call smoking ā€œsuicide for procrastinatorsā€. I will never be into it. I get a lot of what you say above, though.
I would not even force my worst enemy into smoking. Its an evil destructive habit.

But I can't help enjoy seeing someone else smoke. Its a perverted twist in my head. Grrr.

Back