What I Wrote and Why:- Just Keep Swinging

Bazzle

Smoking Hot
So our Author hangout dear leader @EmilyMiller set me the challenge to explain why I wrote Just Keep Swinging. https://literotica.com/s/just-keep-swinging

We need to start with the backstory to my writing. I have three main fetishes smoking, drinking and wetting. I've been writing now for 5 years. Only 2 on lit. Most of my protagonists in my stories are going on ever decreasing circles, broken emotionally and needing a "prop" to hold them up. Either love or normally a bottle of wine, a carton of cigarettes and ending up forgetting to go to the toilet as such it finishes in a drunken mess with wet panties. I know that's what I write - even I get bored of it eventually. There is only so many times they can light up and then pee.

So back to Just Keep Swinging...Emily kindly gave me a sneak preview of her Bouncing Back story. My mission was set to help add some child care suggestions. (Keep giving them chocolate until they shut up. Plus distract them with computer games.)

However the more I read it, the more I thought about her main protagonist Cathy. She fitted like a glove my normal character. A good person, just ultimately a bit broken for one reason or another.

As I read her story I could just see a way of making Cathy a little more broken than Emily had made her. A bit fatter and unfit as such ultimately a smoker, still having that athletic past hovering in the background.

With the creative juices flowing I worked hard to ensure that the children were even further removed from the story than Emily had them and changed the sport from trampoline to tennis.

But kept the same idea of athletic prowess as the driver of the story. Mary was just not going to lose. I do love that as a teenager decisions can be made that steer your life. Two or three cigarettes with your girlfriend and suddenly you have taken a different route.

Add to the pot the predictable teenage angst fighting the parents mixed with alcohol and cock (or breasts).

Again majority of my stories are coming of age stories. This one fitted the bill. How that process can change your life. How twenty years ago the past can steer the future.

I liked the idea in my story of bi nature of the Mary, that she was not sure as a teen, or even as a grown adult if she was into men or women or both.

I tried to put a twist of the distant past returning to the recent past as a way of explaining the current future.

As the title was playing on the swinging of the racquet I thought that maybe just maybe swinging could be meant in a different way.

Yes I "stole" a framework and yes Emily has now changed a lot of her story because I pinched it. I genuinely do feel guilty for that. (Hope I'm forgiven Emily?)

So in conclusion I wrote Just Keep Swinging because I saw a character I could play with, someone that fitted a Bazzle mould. That woman could be plied with cigarettes and alcohol and would give a story. I was quite pleased I even managed to get her to have wet panties.

I hope peeps that have read it look beyond the cigarettes and look at the character and plot. As such they can actually enjoy it.

B

I didn’t change my story, hun. I’d just not written it all. I recall you mentioning having seen chapter two, but I think that was a misunderstanding as I only finished writing that today 😊.

I didn’t do any re-writing, only new writing. And the plots were always gonna bifurcate.

I think I did mention - in a George R R Martin manner - some ideas about the ending, which I have subsequently revised. But that was just at the loose outline stage.

So don’t worry about making me redo stuff. Didn’t happen. We are all good 😊.

Emily

Back