A new experience for me…

EmilyMiller

Good men did nothing
…I’ve co-authored stories (my second one with @Djmac1031 is close to finished).

I’ve written stories featuring other Lit members.

I’ve had other Lit members write stories featuring me.

Again with @Djmac1031 I have intertwined works to create a shared universe.

I’ve also both loaned my characters to other people for stories, and borrowed theirs.

But… I’ve never had anyone Bazzlify one of my stories. Up until now.

Done with my full blessing and involvement:

Just Keep Swinging by our own @Bazzle

Enjoy.

Emily

Try the story...its part of the Bazzlification process :)
Well, I checked the tags, so I thank you for mentioning that it does contain smoking. While I have no wish to kinkshame, that's one of the things I just can't read about, as it tends to remind me of all the times my tobacco allergy has made me violently ill! Almonds do the same thing, but inexplicably, I haven't seen many people fetishize those.

Well, I checked the tags, so I thank you for mentioning that it does contain smoking. While I have no wish to kinkshame, that's one of the things I just can't read about, as it tends to remind me of all the times my tobacco allergy has made me violently ill! Almonds do the same thing, but inexplicably, I haven't seen many people fetishize those.
Its okay, there are it seems a couple of people 1 bombing it for that very reason!

Its okay, there are it seems a couple of people 1 bombing it for that very reason!
goggie-gif-there-there-kitty

Sounds fun, will definitely check it out later after work.

Although I am a little jealous in that, despite all our work together, I never earned a cool made up word like "Bazzlify."

"DJayed?"
"Macified?"

I'll work on it...

Especially if she's looking for loose change, lost keys, a missing remote control, etc.
no. I was thinking of... um... :giggle: having my pillows plumped up, you know... so I'm extra comfortable if she needs to... sit down anywhere

Back