Partners Past? What have you been told?

Interesting thread.

A female friend of mine has been with her boyfriend/husband since she was 17. Very early on in their relationship her boyfriend/husband’s best friend fucked her. To be specific, they were at a wedding reception in a hotel and he took her into the car-park and fucked her on the hood (bonnet) of a car.

Husband and this guy are still best friends 20 years later and the three of them hang out together. Her husband knows what happened back in the day, but it doesn’t seem to bother him at all and he has no problem knowing they are alone together.

I keep telling her that her husband is clearly into the idea of his friend fucking her again!

Any views?

From my perspective, I have always enjoyed hearing about my wife’s experiences with other men and I don’t begrudge her the fun she has had in the past.

However, there is one occasion, many, many years ago, when I know she had an afternoon of sex with someone. She accepts that much, but will simply not say who it was. Given what she has told me, this must be quite something for it to be the one secret she is keeping.

From my perspective, I have always enjoyed hearing about my wife’s experiences with other men and I don’t begrudge her the fun she has had in the past.

However, there is one occasion, many, many years ago, when I know she had an afternoon of sex with someone. She accepts that much, but will simply not say who it was. Given what she has told me, this must be quite something for it to be the one secret she is keeping.
Did she tell you she had a fun afternoon or did you find out?

I

I keep telling her that her husband is clearly into the idea of his friend fucking her again!

Any views?
Wrong. If they were into it. they'd be doing it. Just because a random thing happened in the past doesn't make it something you want or need to repeat.

Interesting thread.

A female friend of mine has been with her boyfriend/husband since she was 17. Very early on in their relationship her boyfriend/husband’s best friend fucked her. To be specific, they were at a wedding reception in a hotel and he took her into the car-park and fucked her on the hood (bonnet) of a car.

Husband and this guy are still best friends 20 years later and the three of them hang out together. Her husband knows what happened back in the day, but it doesn’t seem to bother him at all and he has no problem knowing they are alone together.

Any views?
During the week I was out for dinner and drinks with my friend and her husband. For the purposes of this thread (!) and my own curiosity, and with the help of many, many bottles of craft beer, I brought this question up with her husband.

I can confirm he is NOT into the idea of his best friend fucking his wife again.

Later on I asked her, and I can confirm that she very definitely WOULD fuck him again, if it was kept between them.

Even later still, she told me it had actually very nearly happened a few years ago, just before COVID. She had invited him to her house on a random weekday. Just before he was due to arrive her mother-in-law turned up and had to be asked in for a cup of tea. The fun was urgently cancelled by text. Her mother-in-law did comment on the fact she was only wearing a bath-robe even though it was mid-morning!

Back