Where Do I Go From Here? Please help.

APonderingPen1

Captain of Carnailty
Hi All,

I hope you all are having a superb March. I'm posting here as I have no idea what to do next and I would greatly appreciate any help or advice you have to offer.

So, let me explain my situation. I started uploading the first chapter of my new story 'Pat's Pounding' on 02/05/24, with another three instalments of it over the next few weeks. At first everything was going well: I was getting tens of thousands of hits on my story and regular comment engagement. Then, out of nowhere on 02/27/24, all of my stories were 'sent back,' with the explanation that my stories violated the T&Cs as they were seen as teasers. Immediately, on the same day, I resubmitted my first chapter, with a detailed explanation of why I think a misunderstanding had taken place, namely, that my stories couldn't qualify as 'teasers' as each chapter was completed and published in its entirety just as it was on other sites, rather than being partially so in a greedy attempt at encouraging my readers to pursue my Patreon.

Since resubmitting the first chapter of my story, I have contacted Laurel with a personal message on 03/05/24, going into great detail about what I think might have happened, I have resubmitted my second chapter with another comment to the moderator on 03/08/24, again attempting to explain what I think may have been misunderstood, and finally I have submitted a help form on 03/13/24 requesting someone reach out to me so that I can understand what has led to my stories being 'sent back.'

As of today, 03/21/24, I have yet to receive a response to any of my attempts at communication. I cannot deny that I am extremely confused at what is going on as I have not done anything different that many of the other writers who frequent the same story types as I did; I published my stories, I didn't violate the T&Cs to the best of my knowledge, and I haven't posted anything elsewhere on the site other than this that might lead to the stories being rejected. Truly, I cannot understand why numerous attempts at trying to find an answer have gone unanswered for so long.

So, as I mentioned at the start, I would very thankful if anyone could offer me any advice or help in regards to what I should do now. Who else should I contact? Is there anyway I can speak to the moderator who made the decision to reject my stories about this whole kerfuffle?

I apologise if I have posted this in the wrong forum.

With preemptive thanks and appreciation,
APonderingPen

I would post this question in the Author’s Hangout forum rather than the General Board. You might get an answer or two here, but that forum will have more people who may have insight.

I would post this question in the Author’s Hangout forum rather than the General Board. You might get an answer or two here, but that forum will have more people who may have insight.
Thanks, ToPleaseHim, for your response. You have my profuse apologies for responding to your comment with such a delay. I'll take your advice and post my questions there as well. However, just to be safe, I'll leave this thread up in the General Board in case anyone here might have any ideas. Thanks again.

Back