Partners Past? What have you been told?

This has been a fascinating conversation.

A recent partner entirely changed my experience with past experience sharing. She casually mentioned being ‘Houdinied’ once and the flood doors opened.

Sharing specific past experiences became an occasional part of our hookups. We never exchanged exact numbers, just retold past experiences while we fucked. Those were some exceptional sessions. She had some really edgy stories and it lit something up on me that I was previously unaware of.

So good.

After splitting up, there have been some follow-up trysts that capitalize on the experiences we have had since our split. Still great.

I understand why it doesn’t work for everyone and every relationship. It wouldn’t work for all of mine. Just struck lightning I guess. So many great memories.

Let’s hear what you have been told
I have the opposite problem as a male. I am very hesitant to disclose my past history to a new woman, as I have participated in some kinky shit, as well as being the bull in a number of cuckold relationships. I have done a number of husbands for their wife, and don't really think a new woman wants to hear that.

My man has shared his bad boy past with me. I find it super hot and was not alarmed with anything he shared. I was like yo Daddy this is crazy! you remind me of the male characters I write about lol. He told me I saved his life and I'm the first girl he's fallen for. I'm an open book so I disclosed everything about myself to him. For him to tell me I saved his life, I can't help but feel special and happy he even let me into his heart :love: ✨

Man, which wife…2nd wife very cold in bed, almost like she had been hurt, real shame all the way around, she passed in 2004 , age 49. Current wife an open book

I love talking with a partner about our sexual pasts. It's not a jealousy or scorekeeping thing. I don't care if she's had one or one hundred. In fact, the more she's been with the more turned on I get when she tells me about them. My last girlfriend and I would talk about past partners and end up fucking each other's brains out.

Why the fuck would anyone want to know this???? I ask sexual history such as: have you used a condom, been tested, have any STDS. I don't need a stupid number and neither does the other person. Be safe and smart about sex.

I get asked how many times I orgasmed more then I get asked about fuck numbers.

I guess what's been running around TikTok is the idea of a high count woman vs a low count woman, and how they interact with a man. What this whole thread has convinced me of is that I have been completely right to be a hard ass when it comes to condom use.

My husband asked me many times about my past. He knew I had been with numerous men before him but he had no idea of the number or frequency. I always played coy and never told him anything. “Not as many as you would think”, ”I don’t remember”, “Under 10”, “It doesn’t matter, I have you now”, and so on.
He finally gave up asking…lol…Oh if he only knew…lol

I never asked him for a number and he never talked about his past.
so your content being in a relationship that's based off of deception?? By your logic its ok to decieve your partner telling them what they want to hear?

Well said. I don't know what anyone gets out of knowing.
The problem is that the more partners you have the more you have to compare to. Its easy to pick and choose the best traits of all your exes expect someone that doesnt exist. No one will meet everything you will desire.

God' Im such a weirdo here. I can't believe it, I'm like a super out-dated type or what?

I'm gay but I always wanted to share my body with people whom I would love and I managed to do so.
I tried to hook up once and it was a disaster for me, I run away. I only was in long term relationships.
I absolutely like to have that chemistry and tender feelings to other person...

i'm starting to think I'm probably from another planet :D Like... Pluto, most likely :D

I have been told that as a man I should stop trying to be a man because I have never preformed as a man. I believe her.

I don't think ones sexual past is any partners business. It's us now, why does it matter who happened back then?

God' Im such a weirdo here. I can't believe it, I'm like a super out-dated type or what?

I'm gay but I always wanted to share my body with people whom I would love and I managed to do so.
I tried to hook up once and it was a disaster for me, I run away. I only was in long term relationships.
I absolutely like to have that chemistry and tender feelings to other person...

i'm starting to think I'm probably from another planet :D Like... Pluto, most likely :D

I get ya. I don't respond well to hook-ups either.

My wife and I shared our parts on our drive across country when I left the service. She didn’t have too many before me, but I had quite a few. She loved hearing about them, and I think it turned both of us on talking about it. Even after all these years, she’ll bring it one of them up. The one she was most interested in was the older married woman and her daughter that I was seeing before the military.

60-80 partners......that's crazy!! Even crazier its true and probably the average....

Wonder how many marriages and relationships April's put under stress with blokes skimming through this thread.

For me it's more about that I'm not attracted to guys or cum that informs my questions about any partner or gf past. Due to not being gay or bi curious, I can't help but think of all the other men's bodily fluids that have been previously before me if I was with a promiscuous woman - I'm not shaming other people for it, it's just not my thing personally, so it wouldn't work for me. I find being straightforwadd and to the point always works best - both of you know where you stand and you can get together or you can get on to other more suitable people

While I can appreciate the reasons behind dishonesty, honesty is something I always welcome more. I’m a good man, by the way, or at least I aspire to the position. Just in case any women here are looking for that.

I’m not going to say a lot about my past in public. You’ll have to ask me privately and share yours in return. You can read my stories here for some of my parallel universe versions’ encounters. Enjoy!

No surprises here, had plenty of female friends over the years who have opened up to me about there sexual experience more than they’ve ever told there boyfriends/partners. Many of them were shocked by how little experience I had in comparison. I’m still waiting for the penny to drop with my wife about the amount of stuff she downloaded to me after a drunken one nightstand with a former housemate. That conveniently Got forgotten when she was trying to get with me.

Back