Partners Past? What have you been told?

For whatever reason, my ex husband told me he had been sexual with 5 girls in his life, before me..
I was 22, he was 21.
I KNEW I wasn't a virgin, and 5 seemed believable...
I was very drunk when him and I first had sex, so I wasn't judging anyone's skill, lol..

I finally got it out of him that, yes, I was the woman who devirginized him. ME!
Maybe he had been SEXUAL with five other women/girls before you. But that doesn't necessarily mean he had sexual intercourse with them. I am sure as a 21 year old man he didn't want to admit to being a virgin.

Maybe he had been SEXUAL with five other women/girls before you. But that doesn't necessarily mean he had sexual intercourse with them. I am sure as a 21 year old man he didn't want to admit to being a virgin.
No, he straight up lied.. but I didn't care. I figured he was embarrassed to be a virgin.

I'd love to find out something like that about my wife.
Over the years I have learned that that there are men who enjoy thinking about, hearing about, and watching their wives have sex with other men.

This is not normal. I am not saying it is evil, or even pathological. I am saying that most men do not feel this way. Throughout history, and presumably pre history, most men have preferred virgin brides and chaste wives. This is not only rational - few men want to raise other men's children - it is instinctive. Human instincts involving sexuality have evolved in response to pregnancy and venereal diseases. They are ignorant of birth control and antibiotics.

Even now, couples who have had minimal, or no, pre marital sexual experience are more likely to stay married. Children raised to adulthood by both biological parents living together in matrimony tend to have many fewer problems in life than children who grow up in other situations.

She told me her number is 50+, even has them written down somewhere. She was completely honest with me from the start. On our very first date she told me that she and her soon to be ex husband had been in the swinger/polyamorous lifestyle for over a decade. I was not only okay with that, but intrigued and aroused. I had been divorced for almost a year and was enjoying my newfound freedom by "dating" as many different women as I could. That first date ended at my apartment with the most amazing sex I'd had in my life and spending the night in each other's arms. I was completely hooked on her from that moment on but also aware that we were both very freshly out of 20+ year relationships so trying to be realistic and not get hurt.
After that first amazing night we continued to see each other once a week, usually on Saturday afternoon and spending Saturday night together. We also continued to see other people. She was involved with a swinger group that usually had parties on Friday nights that she would attend. On Saturday she would tell me about her adventures from the night before. I was always so turned on to hear these stories and would always push for details. I did try to persuade her to include me in that lifestyle but she was adamant that it belonged to her and that she enjoyed being a unicorn at the parties and didn't want me there. I was of course a little sad and frustrated but also turned on by her independence and assertiveness. Among my many kinks and fantasies, being cuckholded by a beautiful, dominant woman was at the top of the list. I did tell her that, but I don't think she completely understood what I meant by it.
So I continued to pursue other women and spend Saturdays with her talking about the people we each had fucked since we'd seen each other last. Her stories were always better. Like the foursome she'd had with two of her male swinger friends and another woman and how she felt bad because one of the men was "very big" and caused the woman to gag and throw up. She herself took pride in her ability to handle any size cock and had bragged about taking second in a cock sucking contest at a party. She always believed that she would have won if it was real cock being sucked rather than a dildo!
She is a beautiful curvy voluptuous blond and her natural 38DDs are the most amazing boobs I've ever had the pleasure of sucking and fondling. She has a thing for black men and with her body it's not surprising that she's a magnet for hung black studs. I've always enjoyed hearing about her conquests, like the time she took a black male stripper in Vegas back to her hotel room and fucked him, and the stud that was twenty years younger than her that she'd enjoyed several times.
Another morning after story she shared with me was about how the night before she'd sucked five cocks in the kitchen at the party she was at. I still love hearing her tell me that story! Three of those five men figured into many of the stories she told me, and if all three were at a party she went to she would fuck each of them. Not together though, she prefers one on one encounters. She has told me all three have big cocks, bigger than me, and one of them is bi, all of which turn me on immensely and I regularly fantasize about many scenarios with these three involved!
I have never felt threatened or intimidated by the fact that she was regularly fucking men with larger cocks than mine because our sex life was and always has been amazing! She says that I am the perfect size for her and calls my cock her "magic stick". She is a squirter and soaks me every time we fuck. She says that no man has ever been able to make her come like I do. Having given birth to her only child by caesarean she is very tight and squeezes my cock nicely.
During the first seven months we dated each other she continued to go to swinger parties on Friday nights, fucking multiple men each time, as well as having solo dates with men during the week. I was regularly hooking up with women as well. Saturday mornings she would sometimes call me on her drive home from a party and we would meet for breakfast and tell each other about our adventures since we'd seen each other last. One of these mornings she was distressed over something that had happened the night before. She had walked into a dark bedroom to find a pile of five people on a bed and the man she had just fucked balls deep in another man's asshole. For as slutty as she was being at the time, she honestly is a bit of a prude and is not into bisexuality at all, and this scene shocked her and that ended up being the last party she went to.
She actually went to one more meet and greet and almost ended up going to a party with two black men that wanted to double team her, but they were very aggressive and when another woman voiced concern, she decided it was a dangerous situation and backed out. She called me on her drive home and told me that story, came straight to my house and we've been together ever since. I think we both might have seen other people we were dating a time or two after that, but we have been together exclusively now for three and a half years. We have an amazing life and plan on spending the rest of our lives together.
So those are some of things about her past that she's told me and I believe it to be truthful. There are details that come out when we talk about our experiences that we haven't shared before, like recently I found out that even though we always used condoms when we played, she was fucking most of the swinger men bareback and letting them ejaculate inside her. Not only did this information not bother me, it aroused me considerably to think that I had on many occasions eaten her pussy the night after she'd received loads from multiple hung studs! I let her know how hot it is to know that she was cuckholding me like that and if I'd known at the time I would have been extremely turned on.
I've also been mostly honest with her, only withholding some details of my past sexual experiences. She knows that I had threesomes with my ex wife and another man long ago and that I indulged my bi-curiosity with him. I did however, initially indicate that I had only sucked his cock, but recently she was able to draw a confession from me that I had been anally penetrated by him, and loved it, on multiple occasions. I also recently confessed my curiosity with cross dressing which she let me know she was not into at all.
The irony of my situation is that I found a sexually liberated woman that was deeply into a lifestyle that I longed to be part of, and I turned her into a vanilla, monogamous woman that only wants to be with me. There is much more to our story, and I still try to encourage her to have more adventures with me, but for now I'm happy to be her man!

Guess I am more of a past in the past kind of guy. I didn't want to know, although she told me she was a virgin but truthfully didn't care one way or the other as it was her I wanted to marry not her past. I had heard from others that she was with some guys but guess what, again I don't care. I don't and didn't want to know her past was her past and my past is my past, it is the present and future you bet on when you marry someone, not the past.

Do I have things in my pre-marriage life that are mine and only mine as far as she is concerned, the answer is yes some things are meant to be unknown in life and the only things she needs to know is my time with her not anything about past girls and guys (yes I am bi-sexual). Some may need to know all the facts sexually about their partners but to me the only thing you need to know is the person themself.

Some may need to know all the facts sexually about their partners but to me the only thing you need to know is the person themself.
Those who want to know all the facts fall into two categories:

1 - Those who are turned on hearing about their partner’s past. Some find it very arousing to find out how many people their wife/gfhusband/bf fucked before they met, and the circumstances.

2. - Those who want a “virginal partner and are insecure.

I have never been one to blab to current lovers about former lovers. The 'how many' question gets dismissed as not anyone's business but my own. I also never ask that particular question of any guy. I might be curious, but I never ask any questions that I wouldn't answer myself. For instance, if I knew that a guy had knocked boots with someone in particular, I would never deign to ask, "What was she like in bed?" or anything of that nature because I would never consider answering such a question asked of me.

That said, I do like getting guys to tell me curious sexual stories from their past. It's usually after a round of sex frolic, and we're cooling down and relaxing and both comfortable with each other. That's when I find out about times when they've been 'walked in on' or forced to try to hide an embarrassing erection or things of that nature. It's all relatively anonymous unless he offers names for whatever reason.

Over the years I have learned that that there are men who enjoy thinking about, hearing about, and watching their wives have sex with other men.

This is not normal.
Define normal. Then check out the loving wives stories. It's as normal as anything else, and a very common fantasy.
Even now, couples who have had minimal, or no, pre marital sexual experience are more likely to stay married.
I think that's crap. My ex wife had had around 20 guys before me, and I had had a similar number of lovers. We stayed together for 40 years.

My current squeeze and swing partner jokingly calls me Heinz. I'm her number 57, and I love her for her experience and lust.

My husband, on our honeymoon, thought it was the right time to talk about a sexual experience that was basically an orgy. I'd rather not know a partner's past. If you get off on someone's past, make sure that's what the other person is into before you spill the beans.

Crazy that she can remember the number.
If I had kept a diary since I was nineteen, then I'd be able to go back and count them all up and have names for everyone. I didn't do that, though, so my number is just an approximation, and there are some folks whose names are forever faded. That's fine, really, since my early 20s are half a lifetime away now. The weirdest thing for me is the nagging thought that there is likely to be at least a handful of guys out there who remember me all too well but whom I've forgotten.

The weirdest thing for me is the nagging thought that there is likely to be at least a handful of guys out there who remember me all too well but whom I've forgotten
Afraid to get caught off guard? ;)

I know my wife's "number" and she knows mine.

I personally believe that ANY man or woman who doesn't tell the truth and lies about their number, isn't worth the foam in a thirsty person's spit. Especially, if you want to marry him/her. Honesty is and always will be the best policy.

One woman told me she made a New Year's Resolution a few years ago to "at least remember the first name of every guy I suck or fuck!"
I can say with certainty that I know the first name of every guy I have sucked or fucked but that number is <10 and over half in the last 5 years.

I know my wife's "number" and she knows mine.

I personally believe that ANY man or woman who doesn't tell the truth and lies about their number, isn't worth the foam in a thirsty person's spit. Especially, if you want to marry him/her. Honesty is and always will be the best policy.
I had one guy who insisted no matter what number a woman tells you that it is likely double that. To which I replied that must mean that whatever number a guy give it is half that.

I had one guy who insisted no matter what number a woman tells you that it is likely double that. To which I replied that must mean that whatever number a guy give it is half that.
I do believe that that is a good rule of thumb.

Women tend to lie DOWN about their number to seem "less slutty" and to spare a guy's feelings. (which is fucking stupid)
Men tend to lie UP about their number to make themselves "look good". (Which is fucking stupid)

In my case, I actually know the people that make up my wife's "number".
I know she's telling the truth.
My wife has spoken to some of the women that make up my "number" as well.
She's even become friends with some of them. LOL.

I do believe that that is a good rule of thumb.

Women tend to lie DOWN about their number to seem "less slutty" and to spare a guy's feelings. (which is fucking stupid)
Men tend to lie UP about their number to make themselves "look good". (Which is fucking stupid)
Does anyone actually care about the number? I personally don't care about or even want to know the number of pervious partners someone has had before me and would never ask.

I also would never lie about my number. If a partner has an issue with it then they probably aren't the right person for me.

Does anyone actually care about the number? I personally don't care about or even want to know the number of pervious partners someone has had before me and would never ask.

I also would never lie about my number. If a partner has an issue with it then they probably aren't the right person for me.
I think overall people do care about knowing the number.
I think that in most cases, the number itself doesn't really matter as much as the people that the number encompasses.
I know quite a few relationships that ended or had problems because the man/woman fucked around with the wrong type of people.
I think the reasons are different for each individual person.
Once again, I'm not saying everyone cares or wants to know.

I don't understand why anybody would lie, not just about their number but, for any damn reason.
Life is too short to have to remember all the shit that comes with them. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have two lady partners at the moment, both into the swing scene. One doesn't know, but estimates the number to be over 100 in the last year, the other calls me Heinz because I'm the 57th guy she's hooked up with while swinging (she keeps a list, with comments!).

I've known my wife since year 2000. We both have a colorful past. We were both whores when we were younger and still are somewhat but not behind each other's backs. We've been together for 6 years. Married for 2 years. Before we got to know each other years ago I lived next to her sister. She is was really hot back then but still a whore and he's we fucked and my wife does not know about that one. She knows everything else and I know all about her. We've had threesomes with another woman and some with another man. We've had couple swaps. Okay one thing she doesn't know is that I was drugged and taken advantage of by 2 gay men. I was slipped meth in a drink and low and behold about an hour later that stuff had made me ready for anyone. Brad was rubbing on my dick and I ended up letting him blow me. His friend fucked me and he was in no way small. I was so high from that shit that I was not myself at all and getting into it. But now I will occasionally indulge with meth and find me a BBC or BWC to suck and be sucked off as well. But I've set her up with men that were black. I made sure they were well hung with huge cocks and told them to fuck her very hard and give her no mercy. I enjoyed watching her get her pussy destroyed and squeal so loud that the neighbors all heard her. I would meet them in the basement and look at the cock and suck it until it was hard to make sure they were HUGE. I actually got off watching her fucked really hard because I would get high. I met two of them in the basement afterwards and sucked their cocks. She has to let me have my hall pass as well. I fucked two of her friends and we both had sex with several women together. The wife is Bi. But I never got jealous. She did twice. We actually have a good mutual feeling about our marriage and it works. There is a lot more to this but we make it work.

I don’t know a ton. My wife and I when we were dating agreed to not talk about it, so it wouldn’t cause anything to get weird. That said, I know she had sex in a number of her relationships prior to me. Lost her virginity in high school and was very active and comfortable in her sexuality prior to us meeting. I know she tried anal in the past and didn’t enjoy it. Had never cum from receiving oral until she met me.

Those are the things that come to mind.

Back