28/F 28 [F4M] Nasty Skank Desperate for a Gullet Stretching, Stomach Emptying, Marathon Throat Fucking with the Perfect Dominant Male

Runner, crossfitter, and generally sassy and defiant girl here hungry to connect with well endowed and intelligent men who don't negotiate with whores and would love nothing more than pinning me upside down on the sofa and snaking their cock deep past my tonsils to dredge up thick rivers of hot, slippery mess.

I'm quite the handful and have a very hard time submitting and taking cock down my throat like a good whore, so be warned, a firm hand and a punishing cock are must haves. I'll resist, struggle, back talk and defy you if you give me an inch. Hard slapping, manhandling, and expert verbal abuse are necessary to mold me properly.
I want men who resent whore and enjoy making them shatter and grovel with a cock down their throat. I want to hate the way you so casually ruin my face with your erection.

Outside of my professional and social norms I harbor an intense oral fixation and love rough, degrading, demeaning abuse.

Hard anal and vaginal sex are hot, but there is nothing like swallowing a lengthy cock for an hour or two straight while I'm repeatedly reminded how stupid I look. Cheeks slapped, blood-shot eyes poked by the head of his cock, my leash cinched tight enough around my throat to make me light headed as I lick his scrotum with obedience and respect.

I love the idea of being leashed, tamed, and conquered that way. Broken in, wore out, my defiant streak snuffed out hard and my face roughly slapped and roughly impaled into obedience.

Fair warning my gag reflex is very much intact, so things tend to get extraordinarily messy. extra bonus points for men who are absolutely obsessed with messy deepthroat and won't relent until I'm dry heaving on the end of their slippery shaft, mined like an oil well for every last drop of thick, bubbly whore slobber I can possibly expel from my tortured face. I always drink an obscene amount of water beforehand to keep things elegant, and bring my own dog bowl so we can keep the massive mess partly contained and you can expect to be absolutely soaked in watery bile, thick drool, and webs of snot and mucus. Id say that I might be sexually bulimic, as I despise vomit and fight the sensation endlessly, but something about retching and heaving down a man's shaft for his sole pleasure gives me some kind of hyper sexual, intense arousal and pleasure that is to perverse and confusing to explain.

Looking to chat, role-play, and explore each other minds to begin with. Especially intense and arousing connections may lead to real time play in the future

Holy fuck. I don't think I've ever been so turned on by hearing a woman's desire to be throat fucked. I absolutely love giving a good rough throat fucking. May I DM you?

Runner, crossfitter, and generally sassy and defiant girl here hungry to connect with well endowed and intelligent men who don't negotiate with whores and would love nothing more than pinning me upside down on the sofa and snaking their cock deep past my tonsils to dredge up thick rivers of hot, slippery mess.

I'm quite the handful and have a very hard time submitting and taking cock down my throat like a good whore, so be warned, a firm hand and a punishing cock are must haves. I'll resist, struggle, back talk and defy you if you give me an inch. Hard slapping, manhandling, and expert verbal abuse are necessary to mold me properly.
I want men who resent whore and enjoy making them shatter and grovel with a cock down their throat. I want to hate the way you so casually ruin my face with your erection.

Outside of my professional and social norms I harbor an intense oral fixation and love rough, degrading, demeaning abuse.

Hard anal and vaginal sex are hot, but there is nothing like swallowing a lengthy cock for an hour or two straight while I'm repeatedly reminded how stupid I look. Cheeks slapped, blood-shot eyes poked by the head of his cock, my leash cinched tight enough around my throat to make me light headed as I lick his scrotum with obedience and respect.

I love the idea of being leashed, tamed, and conquered that way. Broken in, wore out, my defiant streak snuffed out hard and my face roughly slapped and roughly impaled into obedience.

Fair warning my gag reflex is very much intact, so things tend to get extraordinarily messy. extra bonus points for men who are absolutely obsessed with messy deepthroat and won't relent until I'm dry heaving on the end of their slippery shaft, mined like an oil well for every last drop of thick, bubbly whore slobber I can possibly expel from my tortured face. I always drink an obscene amount of water beforehand to keep things elegant, and bring my own dog bowl so we can keep the massive mess partly contained and you can expect to be absolutely soaked in watery bile, thick drool, and webs of snot and mucus. Id say that I might be sexually bulimic, as I despise vomit and fight the sensation endlessly, but something about retching and heaving down a man's shaft for his sole pleasure gives me some kind of hyper sexual, intense arousal and pleasure that is to perverse and confusing to explain.

Looking to chat, role-play, and explore each other minds to begin with. Especially intense and arousing connections may lead to real time play in the future
Hit me up would love to discuss all the nasty things i wanna do to you

40 m Dom looking for sub. I will make you my little cum slut

Back