Dominant Male Seeking Online Connection With a Submissive Female

Koba

Experienced
Hi! I am a 64-year-old white male who would like to communicate online with a submissive female. Sometimes, distance can allow for a certain openness that may not happen when up close. I have had several connections like this in the past that were simply amazing. You will have the freedom to talk about absolutely anything you wish. I have had over 30 years of experience as a Dominant. I believe I understand the submissive mindset very well. I can adapt my outlook to fit the needs of the sub. D/s involves understanding, trust, and sharing. If we can connect on that level (and we'll know soon enough if we do) we will be able to open up to each other about our deepest needs and desires, whether physical, emotional, or spiritual. I like to explore the psyche, yours and mine. Online sessions can be constructed. If we both agree, perhaps some phone talk. What are your needs? Would you like to discuss your sexual cravings to submit to an authoritative man? Do you have a secret desire to be spanked or disciplined by a man who knows and understands your needs? Do you desire a man who can give you the needed structure? Do you have fears you can't seem to open up about that you know are keeping you from being and achieving what you want to? Many are in this position. It is possible that submission may be a way to break down the walls keeping that stress locked inside you.

I am probably older than you. I am in better shape though than three-quarters of the 30-somethings on here. But does that matter online? Experience is what counts. My ego would be thrilled with a connection with an early 20-something but experience has taught me that a woman is most curious about submission from 35 - 50. I have found that many women in that bracket feel an almost mystical need to surrender their facade to break loose from their chains. Or maybe you're 55 and want to try something that will make you feel a taste of youth again. There are so many possibilities.

You can be black or white, Christian, Hindu, or don't give a damn. You can be close or far, beautiful or full of self-doubt about your appearance. It's all good. Come to me with your desires. I give you permission to open up, to let loose, to explore what you need but can't find on your own.

If this strikes a nerve with you, write a note to me telling me why. I promise I'll write back. As I said, we'll know soon enough if there is a connection there. You have nothing to lose by trying. If you are thinking about it, stop thinking and start writing.

Kneeling, thinking, mind-melding
at a distance, mountain to the valley
mystical feel of tunnels open to the wind.
Tell me you want it like I do,
quiver closed-eyed emotion roiling
hope on the horizon at sunrise.
I am waiting.
I tell you I want it like you do.
Come to me in a dream.

Hi there - I would love to chat with you, would you have the time?
You could be just what the Doctor ordered!
Ive just realised how little I’ve lived and I really would like a guide - your knowledge and experience would help me identify exactly what it is that I
Crave. I would be such a willing student for you and would willingly commit to your stipulations.
Please respond
Thank you
Me

Hi there - I would love to chat with you, would you have the time?
You could be just what the Doctor ordered!
Ive just realised how little I’ve lived and I really would like a guide - your knowledge and experience would help me identify exactly what it is that I
Crave. I would be such a willing student for you and would willingly commit to your stipulations.
Please respond
Thank you
Me
A willing submissive is one of life’s great joys!

Hello from a very fresh newbie to the lifestyle. Your original post gave me pause to think it was directed to me, but I'm sure it was partly wishful thinking on my part.
I'm always open to sharing thoughts and ideas about what D/s means to different people. Message me if You'd like.
Exploring

Hi! I am a 64-year-old white male who would like to communicate online with a submissive female. Sometimes, distance can allow for a certain openness that may not happen when up close. I have had several connections like this in the past that were simply amazing. You will have the freedom to talk about absolutely anything you wish. I have had over 30 years of experience as a Dominant. I believe I understand the submissive mindset very well. I can adapt my outlook to fit the needs of the sub. D/s involves understanding, trust, and sharing. If we can connect on that level (and we'll know soon enough if we do) we will be able to open up to each other about our deepest needs and desires, whether physical, emotional, or spiritual. I like to explore the psyche, yours and mine. Online sessions can be constructed. If we both agree, perhaps some phone talk. What are your needs? Would you like to discuss your sexual cravings to submit to an authoritative man? Do you have a secret desire to be spanked or disciplined by a man who knows and understands your needs? Do you desire a man who can give you the needed structure? Do you have fears you can't seem to open up about that you know are keeping you from being and achieving what you want to? Many are in this position. It is possible that submission may be a way to break down the walls keeping that stress locked inside you.

I am probably older than you. I am in better shape though than three-quarters of the 30-somethings on here. But does that matter online? Experience is what counts. My ego would be thrilled with a connection with an early 20-something but experience has taught me that a woman is most curious about submission from 35 - 50. I have found that many women in that bracket feel an almost mystical need to surrender their facade to break loose from their chains. Or maybe you're 55 and want to try something that will make you feel a taste of youth again. There are so many possibilities.

You can be black or white, Christian, Hindu, or don't give a damn. You can be close or far, beautiful or full of self-doubt about your appearance. It's all good. Come to me with your desires. I give you permission to open up, to let loose, to explore what you need but can't find on your own.

If this strikes a nerve with you, write a note to me telling me why. I promise I'll write back. As I said, we'll know soon enough if there is a connection there. You have nothing to lose by trying. If you are thinking about it, stop thinking and start writing.
Hi! Just wanted to say hello and to say I would love to talk about fantasies And being a sub. Are you still lookeingnto connect with someone who is a sub?

Back