36 F Domme Looking for a Sub Male

Nyxxie66

Mistress
Hello! Bit of a strange request, but bear with me. I am a 36 year old female who is married to a woman. We are both lesbians but have recently decided to dip our toes in the male cesspool. My wife is aware and is a willing participant, granted you get through me first. My wife will be added once I trust you. We are both BBW in our 30s.

I am looking for a submissive male, age and ethnicity doesn't matter. I prefer someone who can hold an intelligent conversation, enjoys being degraded, and who will try his best to convince me he's worth my attention. I have little experience with men. I'd like to explore and experiment to learn more about you. You will be my only sub, and it will be challenging. I also hate being bored.

I am interested most in orgasm control and post orgasm torture, I like watching people squirm. I don't mind brats, they need the most punishing. Pay pigs will be considered most because we wouldn't mind using their money to buy more sex toys to play with. At first, it will be texting, but once I am more comfortable with you I will have no issue with showing you how we're using our toys. I will be a very stern mistress and have no shame in creatively finding ways to use you.

I will check my responses tomorrow {EST), so you can be patient while you wait.

Mistress Nyx

as a male who is locked at the moment. I wouldn't mind giving you control here to start.
caged I would be safe to use and denied for your pleasure. I do have a love hate thing with post orgasm torture.

Interesting marketing, well written - and with only one post... Hopefully if you fork over some cash you'll get something in return. Maybe.

Hello! Bit of a strange request, but bear with me. I am a 36 year old female who is married to a woman. We are both lesbians but have recently decided to dip our toes in the male cesspool. My wife is aware and is a willing participant, granted you get through me first. My wife will be added once I trust you. We are both BBW in our 30s.

I am looking for a submissive male, age and ethnicity doesn't matter. I prefer someone who can hold an intelligent conversation, enjoys being degraded, and who will try his best to convince me he's worth my attention. I have little experience with men. I'd like to explore and experiment to learn more about you. You will be my only sub, and it will be challenging. I also hate being bored.

I am interested most in orgasm control and post orgasm torture, I like watching people squirm. I don't mind brats, they need the most punishing. Pay pigs will be considered most because we wouldn't mind using their money to buy more sex toys to play with. At first, it will be texting, but once I am more comfortable with you I will have no issue with showing you how we're using our toys. I will be a very stern mistress and have no shame in creatively finding ways to use you.

I will check my responses tomorrow {EST), so you can be patient while you wait.

Mistress Nyx
Sounds like a scam to me

Back