Why do women want to be spanked?

alexanderten

Virgin
I'm in my mid 50's, been using "marital affairs" sites for about 5 years and met some lovely women. I am surprised by the number of women (not that that I've met huge numbers) who have an unfulfilled desire to be spanked. Usually (because of my age ,I guess) in their 40s or older, divorced or separated, they confide online a desire to be spanked, and several have agreed to meet me in a hotel, sight unseen, to be spanked and to have sex. So, my question is - why do women want to be spanked? (And, yes, I've seen "The Secretary" - most of the women I met referred to it.)

It's hard to explain, I know I love to be smacked so hard on the ass that it leaves an imprint when I'm having sex. Maybe some of us are suckers for punishment.

I can'y find a common thread - one woman wanted to say "sorry" while being spanked - although for what she couldn't say. Is it connected with a desire to be dominated?

I guess part of it has to do with the endorphins released to fight the pain and how they affect the woman. For some, it can take them into a blissful nothingness called subspace. I've never experienced it and I can't really explain it. I do know that some women can use the experience to release emotions that they have pent-up inside. After-care is critically important for these women and the pain->subspace->after-care can be an extremely powerful bonding experience. And for women that need the experience, not having it regularly can be devastating.

Just my two cents....

I can'y find a common thread - one woman wanted to say "sorry" while being spanked - although for what she couldn't say. Is it connected with a desire to be dominated?

I can speak for myself, but yes, part of it is feeling dominated. I am a bit of a submissive when it comes to making love. Perhaps some of those women happen to be submissives in the bedroom?

That is a hard one to answer....and I find it interesting that you related it to an age thing. I didn't discover I liked being spanked (or maybe I 'grew' into it) until I hit 40. It's physically stimulating, it's exciting for me, it's an auditory stimulant...bascially I'm not sure WHY I like it, I only know that I do!

That is a hard one to answer....and I find it interesting that you related it to an age thing. I didn't discover I liked being spanked (or maybe I 'grew' into it) until I hit 40. It's physically stimulating, it's exciting for me, it's an auditory stimulant...bascially I'm not sure WHY I like it, I only know that I do!
Is it something you enjoy as a prelude to sex, or while you're having sex?

Women like to be spanked because they know they have failed to please in every way and need help in order to be better.

OK, I was actually hoping to hear from women about why they want to be spanked......this is a genuine line of enquiry!

How many women out there were turned on by Maggie Gylenhaal being spanked? Is it something you "came to in later life?"

No, thanks, but kind of you to offer. Actually looking to find answers to my original question! I get the feeling this is something women are reluctant to talk about.

No, thanks, but kind of you to offer. Actually looking to find answers to my original question! I get the feeling this is something women are reluctant to talk about.

Don't be surprised if you get guys like myself who are the spankers to answer though. A lot of times we (humans) don't understand for ourselves why something is pleasurable we only know that it is.

I don't need any help to be better.

I too, found that once I mastered appropriate modesty, my self-improvement regimen was complete. ~grin~

Get rid of the last vestige of false modesty is key.

If you want to talk to a woman about spanking, you have to lift her chin with your finger, look straight into her eyes and ask, "Have you been bad?"

If you want to talk to a woman about spanking, you have to lift her chin with your finger, look straight into her eyes and ask, "Have you been bad?"

~audible mirth~

None of which macho posturing answers my original question

Your humble bragging at the outset about your prowess didn't add as much to the discussion as you might have supposed.

Easy there, Santa.

No desire to be spanked here. Whatever lights your candle though.

Back