Replies to an admirer on Lit

From your writings, I have the image of someone who knows what they want.
I want to do canna, eat food, wear pretty clothes, play with my tits. and get fucked. I don't know anything otherwise.

I'm a little surprised that you have a relationship with a dom.
Several questions have occured to me. From your writings, I have the image of someone who knows what they want.
I want to do canna, eat food, wear pretty clothes, play with my tits. and get fucked. I don't know anything otherwise.

Two. Dommes. Both cis women.

Even though you are a woman, I would have the feeling that you would call the shots.
When "male" I called the shots in the world but never in bed.

I read where you wrote: "I suck her dick". Is your dom a woman who uses a strapon when having sex with you?
Big Domme occasionally. Domna (2) oral by me, a weak fuck by me, and playing with tits together. Big Domme basically denies me sex. To me their clits is a dick in my mouth. Nothing else.

I ask this question, more due to my own experiences. As I've written, I have a fetish for boots and leather. The first CD's and TS's I had sex with all had an extensive boot and leather collection. When I started dating women, most seemed turned off when I asked them to wear boots and leather. Finally, answering an ad in San Diego Swing Magazine (an underground newspaper in the mid-70's) I saw a dom. She explained to me that when a man or woman seeks a dom, it is not really for sex. It is more about giving control to another person.

Of course. I need for someone to control my thoughts and feelings and bodily sensations.
I like boots and leather but as fashion more than sex toys. I have bought boots for men who want to wear them while fucking me.

She said she never had sex with a client, but would often humiliate them by having them suck on her strapon; always being able to wear a larger strapon then what her client had.

Lot of overthinking there. Honey, if that isn't having sex, what is it? Scrabble? The superlative humiliation of turning a powerful "male" into a squirmy, silly, giggly ho is cosmic. Sucking on a strapon is nothing. I don't put strapons or plugs or dildos in my mouth. Health hazards, no reality.

I know you said I could ask questions, that you may or may not answer.

That was only in reference to my current legal identity and my past activities.

Just curious, when having sex with your dom, I believe you wrote she is your second wife, does any sex revolve around her needs?

Big Domme is wife 1.
Sister Domna is wife 2.
We're poly.
Both control me but BD is the boss. My need is to be controlled. My pleasure comes from their attainment of dominance over me. I exist to embrace nonexistence.

Are there instances when sex is more of a husband and wife showing affection for each other?
With wife 1 NEVER. She shows her love by beating and kicking me.
With wife 2 rarely, though she shows common affection like others.
They're dommes, not soccer moms. Though BD is a great mom, a product of cuckoldry with me and sex with a stranger.

The CD's I have been with all referred to themselves as CD's; enjoying wearing women's clothing, but not wanting to give up their male genitalia.

I did not give up my male genitalia. I simply came to recognize it as a clit.

The few TS's I have been with viewed themselves differently. Tara really viewed herself as a woman; a woman who had a cock.

I have a gurlcock and scrotolabia. My neologism.

She never was on any type of hormone therapy, but, as I wrote, had small breasts, and a woman's curves.

I know she contemplated having gender-affirming surgery. I always found it ironic; the most virile person I'd ever had sex with was thinking about having her male parts removed.
i was powerful when acting male. I have never felt virile. Men and women fuck me. I don't top anybody. They are not male parts. They are "male/female" variants of the same organ.

With women, I've always felt inadequate, rarely able to satisfy them with my cock. More than a few have suggested that my penis was too small (barely 4" and average thickness) to satisfy them.

The CD's and TS's I have been with never brought that up; most complimenting me on producing voluminous ejaculations.
a load of cum is a load of fun.

I realized, having had sex with women and CD's and TS's, that I much preferred having a cock in my mouth than licking a pussy.

Yeah.

Last edited:
From your writings, I have the image of someone who knows what they want.

Several questions have occured to me. From your writings, I have the image of someone who knows what they want.

Two. Dommes. Both cis women.

Even though you are a woman, I would have the feeling that you would call the shots.
When "male" I called the shots in the world but never in bed.

I read where you wrote: "I suck her dick". Is your dom a woman who uses a strapon when having sex with you?
Big Domme occasionally. Domna (2) oral by me, a weak fuck by me, and playing with tits together. Big Domme basically denies me sex. To me their clits is a dick in my mouth. Nothing else.

I ask this question, more due to my own experiences. As I've written, I have a fetish for boots and leather. The first CD's and TS's I had sex with all had an extensive boot and leather collection. When I started dating women, most seemed turned off when I asked them to wear boots and leather. Finally, answering an ad in San Diego Swing Magazine (an underground newspaper in the mid-70's) I saw a dom. She explained to me that when a man or woman seeks a dom, it is not really for sex. It is more about giving control to another person.

Of course. I need for someone to control my thoughts and feelings and bodily sensations.
I like boots and leather but as fashion more than sex toys. I have bought boots for men who want to wear them while fucking me.

She said she never had sex with a client, but would often humiliate them by having them suck on her strapon; always being able to wear a larger strapon then what her client had.

Lot of overthinking there. Honey, if that isn't having sex, what is it? Scrabble? The superlative humiliation of turning a powerful "male" into a squirmy, silly, giggly ho is cosmic. Sucking on a strapon is nothing. I don't put strapons or plugs or dildos in my mouth. Health hazards, no reality.

I know you said I could ask questions, that you may or may not answer.

That was only in reference to my current legal identity and my past activities.

Just curious, when having sex with your dom, I believe you wrote she is your second wife, does any sex revolve around her needs?

Big Domme is wife 1.
Sister Domna is wife 2.
We're poly.
Both control me but BD is the boss. My need is to be controlled. My pleasure comes from their attainment of dominance over me. I exist to embrace nonexistence.

Are there instances when sex is more of a husband and wife showing affection for each other?
With wife 1 NEVER. She shows her love by beating and kicking me.
With wife 2 rarely, though she shows common affection like others.
They're dommes, not soccer moms. Though BD is a great mom, a product of cuckoldry with me and sex with a stranger.

The CD's I have been with all referred to themselves as CD's; enjoying wearing women's clothing, but not wanting to give up their male genitalia.

I did not give up my male genitalia. I simply came to recognize it as a clit.

The few TS's I have been with viewed themselves differently. Tara really viewed herself as a woman; a woman who had a cock.

I have a gurlcock and scrotolabia. My neologism.

She never was on any type of hormone therapy, but, as I wrote, had small breasts, and a woman's curves.

I know she contemplated having gender-affirming surgery. I always found it ironic; the most virile person I'd ever had sex with was thinking about having her male parts removed.
i was powerful when acting male. I have never felt virile. Men and women fuck me. I don't top anybody. They are not male parts. They are "male/female" variants of the same organ.

With women, I've always felt inadequate, rarely able to satisfy them with my cock. More than a few have suggested that my penis was too small (barely 4" and average thickness) to satisfy them.

The CD's and TS's I have been with never brought that up; most complimenting me on producing voluminous ejaculations.
a load of cum is a load of fun.

I realized, having had sex with women and CD's and TS's, that I much preferred having a cock in my mouth than licking a pussy.

Yeah.
The original version of the song is better. And yes, the name of the group really was the Swallows

Excellent musicology!

It strikes me that music celebrating or even memorializing hoage may be unique to America.

I can't imagine a German tradition in which this:

Is in the same genre with this:

"The Tears of Lili Marlene" as a book title.

As to size, a walk in Fifth Avenue in Manhattan may be as much fun as a visit to Statue of Liberty.

( . )( . )

Back