Why do women want to be spanked?

None of my girlfriends have ever asked me to spank them. Some of them enjoyed being tied up and fucked rough, treated like a slut. No spanking requests, though. And I don't really care to do it, so I've never tried.

I'm not going through the whole thread. Some like it and some don't. Don't presume.

As to why they want to be spanked:

1 because it's naughty, and grrls love being naughty;
2 spanking increases bloodflow to the pelvic region, resulting in bigger orgasms;
3 once 2 happens, they want it all the time and will beg for it.

I'm glad you women acknowledged it. "Some" just "some" of you like it.

As to why they want to be spanked:

You seem to be naturally comfortable speaking (as a gender-pondering Canuck) for the entire female human race, lanciepoo, instead of just some of the submissive Blurt Bitches here on the GB.

Does the Board need a poll to tally who's the mightiest wannabe dom in all the GB land? Who else besides you, losercrap00, seaniepoo, and dick daly should be dominat...I mean...nominated?

You seem to be naturally comfortable speaking (as a gender-pondering Canuck) for the entire female human race, lanciepoo, instead of just some of the submissive Blurt Bitches here on the GB.

Does the Board need a poll to tally who's the mightiest wannabe dom in all the GB land? Who else besides you, losercrap00, seaniepoo, and dick daly should be dominat...I mean...nominated?

Or, you could find a pretty grrl to spank and see for yourself.

Res ipsa loquitur, baby.

Never tried it, but it is an arousing idea for me, so I'll try to explain as best as i can.
Personally, apart from the sensations created by the sting of a spank, I'm also intrigued by the idea of my partner 'marking' me (however temporarily) and leaving bright red handprints on my ass.

I've also noticed that its usually submissive partners that want to be spanked, so I think that speaks to the submissive side in some of us.... wanting to be taken OTK and spanked.

I'm glad you women acknowledged it. "Some" just "some" of you like it.

Anctdotal from a rather small sample of a self selecting population but all girls that like me like a swat at deminimis. The degree desired varies.

Also, before someone objects, all women I've tried it on up to and including octogenarians grin when I refer to them as girls. Your mileage may vary. I have the advantage of being both handsome and innately charming. Chicks dig that.

:D

Your "pretty" simply pseudo-injects even more artificial fluff into that eternally empty trophy case known as your starving ego.

Sounds like a Carnac the Magnificent line.

But it's true... I only inject the pretty ones with my goo.

Back