Why do women want to be spanked?

I've thought about spanking and being spanked, but eh. It's not my thing. Don't get me wrong. Sometimes I feel like I need a slap lol, but I don't think that's the same thing. Or is it? :D

I've thought about spanking and being spanked, but eh. It's not my thing. Don't get me wrong. Sometimes I feel like I need a slap lol, but I don't think that's the same thing. Or is it? :D

It depends upon where the hand lands.

Actually, I think it's because I have a big, round ass.

Jim-Halpert-Sarcastic-Fist-Pump.gif

tumblr_m7hunxE2u31rzhv5ho1_500.gif

tumblr_lyzci7f6Is1qi1aj0o2_500.gif

Close but the more accurate statement is: Women need to be spanked and want to to be be spanked because they know they have failed to please in every way and need discipline in order to be better.

No no no no no, you retard.

That's why women want to be raped.

Spanking's an altogether different kettle of fish.

Because my bum has been naughty and won't go sit in the naughty chair. :mad:

I answer the phone in my everyday, normal voice and the person on the other end usually asks, "Is your Mummy or Daddy home?"

Not so funny when you call your sons school to get them marked as absent due to sickness and the receptionist thinks they're getting pranked. ;)

I answer the phone in my everyday, normal voice and the person on the other end usually asks, "Is your Mummy or Daddy home?"

Not so funny when you call your sons school to get them marked as absent due to sickness and the receptionist thinks they're getting pranked. ;)

Does he also make you dress like a little girl?

No! And I agree with you. I'm sure I'd laugh or either slap 'em back!

Try this...

ryan_todd_sex_positions_05.jpg

... Except have her straddle just one of your legs, so you can reach around, spread her cheeks, finger her from behind and spank her ass while she rubs her pussy on your thigh bone.

If that doesnt make her cum, get a thermometer and estimate her time of death using the Criminal Minds web site's handy home forensics tools.

Lance, have you ever thought about starting an advice thread where people could learn from your sex techniques, and other worldly topics?

I would subscribe.

Lance, have you ever thought about starting an advice thread where people could learn from your sex techniques, and other worldly topics?

I would subscribe.

Learn what? How to get arrested for date rape? How to date rape?

Plus, Lance's expertise on females tops out at middle school.

Cockpocket?

Awesome! Gonna have to reach out and spank one because...

Back