Why do women want to be spanked?

While some prefer to roleplay certain excuses for being spanked which make sense as a setting, such as disciplinarian roleplaying, being spanked by daddy, or teacher, or whatever... that's not the real reason why someone wants to spank or be spanked.

I like to spank. This is why it is exciting for me:

I like to touch. I like to lightly stroke, caress, and use feather-light touches. I also like to gently squeeze and knead and massage. I also like to give a quick, perfectly placed slap right where it creates a tingling feeling, not pain, which heightens the senses for her and makes her really, truly experience the other kinds of touches I am doing. There's also something about giving a spanking which provides me with a very primal feeling of satisfaction and appreciation when I feel the contact of my hand against her skin. It heightens the sense of intimacy, of nakedness, of primal, uncivilized, animal-like desire. And between two people who trust one another, it heightens that feeling of trust, of giving, and of taking.

When I touch, there is an unspoken and overwhelming feeling of "I want you", or "I want to touch you here, like this". When she responds to that touch, there seems to be an unspoken response of "I want you to have me" and "I want you to touch me there, like that".

Words don't need to be involved. But the act of spanking can be an expression of desire, and expression of giving and taking, and expression of trust, vulnerability, comfort and closeness. There is much that is being communicated between the people involved, and that communication heightens the sensations of sex and intimacy.

I spank her because she wants me to spank her. She wants to be naked, on all fours, ass in the air, face buried in a pillow. She wants to feel my hands caressing her body, touching her, telling her, without words, how much I want her. She wants to feel my hands giving her gentle smacks on the ass. She wants to experience something primal, a role that she doesn't get to play all day long, most of the time, almost every day. She can step outside of her professional self, her role as a friend, or a mother, or whatever her role is as a member of a family or a society. She can feel and express a part of herself which is hidden, taboo, and primal. That role excites her.

My role, as her man, spanking her, excites me as well. And I want to step outside of myself, my role as a professional, a supervisor, a civilized and respectable gentleman, and I want to be a different part of myself. I want to express my very primal desires in a way I simply cannot, anywhere else, with anyone else. I want to, just for a moment, feel like she is in my possession... which I'm almost ashamed to admit, because that is so radically different from how I usually am. I don't think of her that way. But a part of me really wants her to be mine. And in that moment, she is, even if only briefly.

I don't know how else to describe it, but it is quite meaningful to me, and to her.

I am applying it to every woman and suggest you just haven't met the right spankor yet.

And every lesbian just didnt meet the right male yet.
And every Domme just didnt meet the right Dom yet (to turn into her "twue" sub form).

Statements like this make me want to pull my hair out.

I'll never be turned on or fascinated by the idea of choking or being choked. Just like it wouldn't turn me on for someone to spit in my face or kick me in the balls. Some things aren't sexy, aren't romantic, and aren't appealing to certain people.

I'm not wired that way. I won't judge people who are, but I'm not one of them. And there won't be an example of a person who can change my mind on that.

Thanks for contributing to the thread "Why do women want to be spanked?"

You epitomise the women I was asking about - wanting to be spanked but not wanting (ashamed?) to say so. Can I ask what you would get out of being spanked? Is it a submission thing? Or what?

I can't answer for women, but I can answer for me.

I'm naughty all the time. I do bad things. Naughty things. But I love my family and my friends. I'm caring and honest. I'm a generous cunt.

But sometimes I feel as though I need a smack on the arse. Because I'm naughty.

And just being able to have someone there who isn't afraid to smack me would be pretty awesome.

I can't answer for women, but I can answer for me.

I'm naughty all the time. I do bad things. Naughty things. But I love my family and my friends. I'm caring and honest. I'm a generous cunt.

But sometimes I feel as though I need a smack on the arse. Because I'm naughty.

And just being able to have someone there who isn't afraid to smack me would be pretty awesome.

The best, and most difficult part.

The best, and most difficult part.
I'm sure you'd find someone willing if you looked in the right places. I'm not hugely into it, but always willing to oblige. And there's someting about having a woman over your knee, pulling down her knickers and finding they're wet already......

I wonder if you want to be spanked because it would, in a way, give you permission to be naughty?

Hence your need for correction.

Unrelated to you assuming I need correction, after reading your posts in this thread, I've come to the conclusion you could probably sell ice cubes to penguins in the middle of a snow storm.

I can speak for myself, but yes, part of it is feeling dominated. I am a bit of a submissive when it comes to making love. Perhaps some of those women happen to be submissives in the bedroom?

Nice....

Unrelated to you assuming I need correction, after reading your posts in this thread, I've come to the conclusion you could probably sell ice cubes to penguins in the middle of a snow storm.

There's nothing more satisfying than the sound of ice cubes clinking in your glass while watching the snow fall.

I'm in my mid 50's, been using "marital affairs" sites for about 5 years and met some lovely women. I am surprised by the number of women (not that that I've met huge numbers) who have an unfulfilled desire to be spanked. Usually (because of my age ,I guess) in their 40s or older, divorced or separated, they confide online a desire to be spanked, and several have agreed to meet me in a hotel, sight unseen, to be spanked and to have sex. So, my question is - why do women want to be spanked? (And, yes, I've seen "The Secretary" - most of the women I met referred to it.)

True. All Grrls love being spanked.

Sigh. I haven't been spanked in a while. I could definitely use it.

In my opinion, it's not so much that they 'want' to be as much as it is 'you probably should' out of availability.

I think a lot of women want it, but only from the right guy. Therein lies the problem.

I think a lot of women want it, but only from the right guy. Therein lies the problem.

I have yet to come across the wrong time for an ass smack, maybe it's just you?

...also the sound...

Lawls.

I disagree with spanking being about a "correction", though it can have seeds in that. For me, it's all about the variation of sensation. My body responds so well to touches at each end of the spectrum (of MY tolerance level) and spanking serves to wake my brain up sharply. I crave that at times.

Back