When you know you shouldn't but.....open

Rainy summer days. It is nice to have a hotel room after a night out. I thought I might put my phone there and take a video of us having sex so I could watch later but once started I forgot all about it.
attachment.php
Nice to see you. Hotels are a fun choice in tsuyu season

Rainy summer days. It is nice to have a hotel room after a night out. I thought I might put my phone there and take a video of us having sex so I could watch later but once started I forgot all about it.
attachment.php
Wow, good position of light and shadow.
Yes, the hotels get a bit of a work out in the rainy season

I am glad I decided to wear thong panties this year. They are very cool and comfortable in the wet summer month.
attachment.php

They also look rather good on you :D
Thank you, I like to buy nice ones
They do indeed and I am now wondering when she said wet summer months if she is referring to the weather or the thong?
"She" means the tsuyu season of the wet month in summer when saying wet. I don't know if you can tell if my thong is wet or not.
Barely contained in there. The feet guys will like this one.
Some men like feet don't they.
Lovely pose, hidden but a good tease of your tiny rear hole. I bet your man friend love you wearing them.
He is pleased to find that I wear them now. My bottom hole is covered.I don't know if it is tiny or other size.
Based on that picture you chose very well!
Thank you. The store has many nice ones to chose from, or they can make some for you in custom sizes.
I'm sure they're very breezy. :D
The breeze on my bare bottom under a dress is a very nice feeling.

attachment.php

This is a gorgeous pic, very arty - it evokes the stillness and makes the viewer wonder what you were thinking...:heart:

Thread title should be renamed to the HirokoM Exploits
Oh no. It is MissSwannies thread. I posted one photo and then liked it. I should go somewhere else and apologise to her for staying here too long. Actually, I already did apologise to her and she was laughing so I think it has been ok. Like an over-staying house guest, but a naked one so it is ok.
This is a gorgeous pic, very arty - it evokes the stillness and makes the viewer wonder what you were thinking...:heart:
Thank you Allia. I very much like looking at your photos and imagining what your thoughts are too.

It is still rainy season and a lot of time inside in the airconditioning when the rain is strong. I had some travel for work recently and it was interesting. But it was nice to get back to my apartment and my own bed.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Fantastic pictures Hiroko. Not just because there is a hot naked chick in them. You have an eye for composition. Thanks for these.

It is still rainy season and a lot of time inside in the airconditioning when the rain is strong. I had some travel for work recently and it was interesting. But it was nice to get back to my apartment and my own bed.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow!!! Gorgeous, just gorgeous! That second one perfectly framing your delectably shaped ass! So very sexy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Your ass is a work of art💋

attachment.php

attachment.php

What a beautiful bottom!

What a beautiful bottom!

It is indeed.

I always found the term 'bottom' to be curious. It's not is it? The soles of your feet are the bottom. Like saying WAaes is the bottom of the UK.

As you were.

attachment.php

attachment.php
Gorgeous hon, you have a bum that would seal the deal for most people. Lovely photo shooting and just hiding the goods.

Back