Ivorie bares her soul to you...and her tits

IvorieFrost

Ice Princess
So.

Thinkin' about posting for you.

Yes, I know I've already BEEN posting, like notes and replies and jokes and stuff. I'm talking about PICTURES.

Of me.

Like...sexy pics. Showing some stuff. Showing some SKIN. Some barenaked skin. 😈

Partial nudes? Full nudes? Maybe.

Why on earth would I do such a thing? I dunno. Sometimes I just do things that sound fun without thinkin' em through. So I'm just gonna get to it before I chicken out.

Let me know what you think 💋

Here's my first one, I already posted it on another thread. It's kind of a mess, the color is fucked up and all you see is my bright red hair that was blonde when I woke up but I said HEY WHAT THE FUCK LET'S GO RED. But at least you can kind of see a booby.

20231224_162203.jpg

I took some more but I gotta see if I can fix the color before I post any more.

Here's my first one, I already posted it on another thread. It's kind of a mess, the color is fucked up and all you see is my bright red hair that was blonde when I woke up but I said HEY WHAT THE FUCK LET'S GO RED. But at least you can kind of see a booby.

View attachment 2299906
That first photo sets a verrrry high bar - Delicious in every way !! Glad that you didn't over-think it - lol.

Meh. Ok that's worse. Problem is the pictures look different on my screen before I send, than they do when they travel the Interweb and end up here.

I think cropping out the eyes makes sense. Also think the strategic arm block is a nice touch.

Back