Need a woman to hypnotize me and help me with my sexuality

Hello Ladies, hope you're having a great day. I just wondered if I can leave a request here and ask for some help.
Well, first of all, I think I need to give you a little background about myself and let you know who I am. I'm 23, female, and I live in a small town in eastern Europe. I've lived in a very strict family and household all my life. Very religious, very mentally and socially limited and by a normal standard nowadays, abusive to a point. So I think I'm making it clear that living in such place and with such people around me, it's been almost impossible for me to come out of the closet. It will have difficult consequences for me. Well, let me be more clear about it. It's not only about "coming out". To be honest, I've always struggled with these feelings inside me for years. Since I was around 11 or 12 I've been attracted to women. I know I like them. I know my mind, my soul, is different than the other girls around me. I know my subconscious dedicates most of its time day-and-night-dreaming about women. I know i react and behave way differently to a woman inside and out. I almost do not find any guy attractive at all and I can not imagine myself close to one. BUT, despite all I've said, I have been in this never ending battle inside me pretty much since I've learned about different sexualities for years. I want to embrace it. I NEED to embrace it, but ... as hard as I try, I always end up pushing it away. I always deny it and and try to convince myself it's a phase and try to hide it deep under, somewhere in my mind and busy myself with university and work and put a distance between myself and pretty much anything that reminds of it. Of any woman. Hell... I've even tried to date men recently and that's made me afraid. Yes, I think I am afraid. Too afraid. On one side i am afraid of my family and this society I live in . I think I'll never be able to truly and proudly come out without it ending up getting thrown out and cutting my relationship entirely with them, on the other, I'm afraid of 'me'. 'Myself'. I am afraid this denying, this betraying and denying my own feelings finally take its toll on me. I'm afraid if I continue doing it long term, I might end up finding myself in a house with a man and a couple of children and a life full of regrets ahead. I'm at a crossroads. I don't think if I have a correct understanding of who I am even. I never even dared to 'explore' you know? As much I am attracted to women, I've always put a barrier, a red line, between me and them and looked at them as a taboo. A forbidden fruit. But I'm trying to change everything. Yes. I want to know myself. understanding and recognizing myself, and who I am. I do want to explore. Sorry... I hope I'm not giving you a headache blabbering this long. But I just hope i could give you an idea about who I am. The idea and what I have in my mind and wanted to ask from you, is simply to get hypnotized, I need to get seduced. I need to hear a woman talking to me. Guiding me to face myself. I hoped if any of you could do your magic and record an audio for me. Take this girl and her virgin mind and body somewhere. I wanted, if you could, be my guide and take me to this safe room or space, where a woman is waiting for me. Just me, you, and her. And I want you to literally reboot my brain and soul and let me drop this fucking facade of : "I am a girl like the others. I am straight or at worst, a bi, and I can manage doing without a woman" And I want you to completely disarm me of any weapon I've been using against myself, my thoughts, my desires, all these years . I want a BIG mind-fuck. I want you to wipe away all the wrong codes I've overwritten in my program and give me a factory-reset. I want you to wash away all the doubts in me. All the hesitations and wrong thoughts. Train me. Put all those unpleasant elements in me aside and make me pure. Convince me and show me who I am: A LESBIAN. THE FUCKING GAYEST DYKE ON PLANET EARTH. let me look at myself through the mirror of your voice please. I am so fucking tired of who I am. and I want to change. And if you decide to do it for me, would go a long long way for me and help me A LOT. Fck.... I just think I need this mind fuck so much right now. So yes, the idea I have in my mind is you record a hypno audio for me. I'd like you to take me, to a place, anywhere you like. and I want a woman to be there. An older woman. 35-40 ish. Beautiful, very feminine, full succulent body, soft curves and ample breasts, fertile, voluptuous ... And I want you to inject the pleasant poison of lesbian lust directly into my mind and my heart right there in that room. Show her to me, talk to me about her. "Train my mind" if that makes sense? Reprogram me. I don't want to be straight. I don't want to be bi. I don't want any of these labels I put on myself. I just want to be a lesbian. I AM a lesbian and I want it to be proven to me.
So, if any of you kindly accepts to do this, would you please send me a private message and let me know? I'd like to give you a little more details about what I'd like to hear. Some personal details I can not share here. Also feel free to ask if you have any question. Thank you

Hello Ladies, hope you're having a great day. I just wondered if I can leave a request here and ask for some help.
Well, first of all, I think I need to give you a little background about myself and let you know who I am. I'm 23, female, and I live in a small town in eastern Europe. I've lived in a very strict family and household all my life. Very religious, very mentally and socially limited and by a normal standard nowadays, abusive to a point. So I think I'm making it clear that living in such place and with such people around me, it's been almost impossible for me to come out of the closet. It will have difficult consequences for me. Well, let me be more clear about it. It's not only about "coming out". To be honest, I've always struggled with these feelings inside me for years. Since I was around 11 or 12 I've been attracted to women. I know I like them. I know my mind, my soul, is different than the other girls around me. I know my subconscious dedicates most of its time day-and-night-dreaming about women. I know i react and behave way differently to a woman inside and out. I almost do not find any guy attractive at all and I can not imagine myself close to one. BUT, despite all I've said, I have been in this never ending battle inside me pretty much since I've learned about different sexualities for years. I want to embrace it. I NEED to embrace it, but ... as hard as I try, I always end up pushing it away. I always deny it and and try to convince myself it's a phase and try to hide it deep under, somewhere in my mind and busy myself with university and work and put a distance between myself and pretty much anything that reminds of it. Of any woman. Hell... I've even tried to date men recently and that's made me afraid. Yes, I think I am afraid. Too afraid. On one side i am afraid of my family and this society I live in . I think I'll never be able to truly and proudly come out without it ending up getting thrown out and cutting my relationship entirely with them, on the other, I'm afraid of 'me'. 'Myself'. I am afraid this denying, this betraying and denying my own feelings finally take its toll on me. I'm afraid if I continue doing it long term, I might end up finding myself in a house with a man and a couple of children and a life full of regrets ahead. I'm at a crossroads. I don't think if I have a correct understanding of who I am even. I never even dared to 'explore' you know? As much I am attracted to women, I've always put a barrier, a red line, between me and them and looked at them as a taboo. A forbidden fruit. But I'm trying to change everything. Yes. I want to know myself. understanding and recognizing myself, and who I am. I do want to explore. Sorry... I hope I'm not giving you a headache blabbering this long. But I just hope i could give you an idea about who I am. The idea and what I have in my mind and wanted to ask from you, is simply to get hypnotized, I need to get seduced. I need to hear a woman talking to me. Guiding me to face myself. I hoped if any of you could do your magic and record an audio for me. Take this girl and her virgin mind and body somewhere. I wanted, if you could, be my guide and take me to this safe room or space, where a woman is waiting for me. Just me, you, and her. And I want you to literally reboot my brain and soul and let me drop this fucking facade of : "I am a girl like the others. I am straight or at worst, a bi, and I can manage doing without a woman" And I want you to completely disarm me of any weapon I've been using against myself, my thoughts, my desires, all these years . I want a BIG mind-fuck. I want you to wipe away all the wrong codes I've overwritten in my program and give me a factory-reset. I want you to wash away all the doubts in me. All the hesitations and wrong thoughts. Train me. Put all those unpleasant elements in me aside and make me pure. Convince me and show me who I am: A LESBIAN. THE FUCKING GAYEST DYKE ON PLANET EARTH. let me look at myself through the mirror of your voice please. I am so fucking tired of who I am. and I want to change. And if you decide to do it for me, would go a long long way for me and help me A LOT. Fck.... I just think I need this mind fuck so much right now. So yes, the idea I have in my mind is you record a hypno audio for me. I'd like you to take me, to a place, anywhere you like. and I want a woman to be there. An older woman. 35-40 ish. Beautiful, very feminine, full succulent body, soft curves and ample breasts, fertile, voluptuous ... And I want you to inject the pleasant poison of lesbian lust directly into my mind and my heart right there in that room. Show her to me, talk to me about her. "Train my mind" if that makes sense? Reprogram me. I don't want to be straight. I don't want to be bi. I don't want any of these labels I put on myself. I just want to be a lesbian. I AM a lesbian and I want it to be proven to me.
So, if any of you kindly accepts to do this, would you please send me a private message and let me know? I'd like to give you a little more details about what I'd like to hear. Some personal details I can not share here. Also feel free to ask if you have any question. Thank you
Never forget how beautiful you are to the person or people that you desire and that truly love you for exactly who you are. I can not help you much more on this one other than to say I think you've made the right choice in reaching out to some of the most wonderful, open and courageous ladies that are here. Good on you! Best of fortune, courage and joy to you. 🔮🌷⚔️⚔️

Try hypnotube to find what you need to do

Back