Young husband and wife wanting to talk about our sex life. Anyone want to chat

Cougaro

Virgin
So me and the wife are comfortable in our life, been together 6 years and we know some stuff about ourselves now. She likes to watch me and she wants a gangbang one day. We also found that I suffer from hyperspermia and acute nymphomania so I'm always, ALWAYS in the mood and she can't keep up. I love her and would only be with her if I could but she just can't do it everything I'm desperate. So she let's me use others and she likes to direct them into doing what makes me happy. She knows me too well.
I'm a bit Hardcore while she's a bit more of a softy so I'll ask for what red flags everyone has before starting to chat. I'm bicurious and she's straight so if anyone is interested please come talk to us.

So me and the wife are comfortable in our life, been together 6 years and we know some stuff about ourselves now. She likes to watch me and she wants a gangbang one day. We also found that I suffer from hyperspermia and acute nymphomania so I'm always, ALWAYS in the mood and she can't keep up. I love her and would only be with her if I could but she just can't do it everything I'm desperate. So she let's me use others and she likes to direct them into doing what makes me happy. She knows me too well.
I'm a bit Hardcore while she's a bit more of a softy so I'll ask for what red flags everyone has before starting to chat. I'm bicurious and she's straight so if anyone is interested please come talk to us.
Sounds interesting
You have any stories you would like to mention looking forward to hearing more

You should find some help here. I’m straight, so I wouldn’t be able to help you. It sounds like she’s got her hands full with you already. 😏

I would like to chat with you both

I'm a bit Hardcore while she's a bit more of a softy so I'll ask for what red flags everyone has before starting to chat. I'm bicurious and she's straight so if anyoneuh is interested please come talk to us.
Would enjoy being there with you
You have any interesting pictures

Back