Looking to chat about my sexy wife and our hotwife lifestyle

JR284

Really Really Experienced
I'm married to a sexy Latina woman with an incredibly high sex drive. One man has never been enough for her which is perfect since I love sharing her with other men. Always enjoy chatting about her and hour experiences over the years. DM me if interested

I'm married to a sexy Latina woman with an incredibly high sex drive. One man has never been enough for her which is perfect since I love sharing her with other men. Always enjoy chatting about her and hour experiences over the years. DM me if interested
sehr gerne unterhalte ich mich über ihre frau und ihre erlebnisse

Love to see her an chat about her mmm

Im interested

Have you written up any of your experiences as stories here? Sounds like your adventures could make a wonderful real life story, that's why I joined lit, to share some real life tales.

erzähle etwas von deiner frau und den anderen männern

Very interested

Back