Cuck/stag here always open to chat about our experience in the lifestyle

JR284

Really Really Experienced
Hi all,

I'm a cuck/stag married to a sexy and insatiable thick Latina woman. We've been in the lifestyle for over 7 years (time really does fly) and we have had a lot of fun during that time. It did start with her cheating which was a huge turn on for me but I know not everyone is into that so not necessary to get into it if you don't want to. My PMs are always open.

Free all day to chat today if anyone is interested

Hotwife, mid 30's, who loves to hear about what others are up to. Tell me who, and what, your wife has been doing, and your feelings and reactions to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I'd qualify as a Stag maybe not?? We played as a cpl I'd be in the same or different room fucking his wife while he was doing the same to mine. I loved fucking someone else but got more excited with my wife doing her thing

Guess I'd qualify as a Stag maybe not?? We played as a cpl I'd be in the same or different room fucking his wife while he was doing the same to mine. I loved fucking someone else but got more excited with my wife doing her thing
Sounds like a Stag with cuck tendencies. This is not uncommon. If you want to discuss it, PM me

Hello there. May I DM you. I'm working on getting me and the wife into the lifestyle but I'm still learning about it.

Back