Let's talk about sex

whatahoot

Really Experienced
Married latina looking to chat about a variety of topics. I'm not interested in role playing or getting off online or "something more". I genuinely just enjoy talking about sex and sharing experiences. Personal favorite topics/experiences include group sex, swinging, cheating, anal, cum play, degradation, dirty talk. I'm fairly open-minded about other topics as well even if I'm not into it myself. I'm a bigger girl with a big ass and big boobs so don't expect a model over here but I'm lots of fun (or so I've been told). DMs only on here. I don't chat off platform.

My wife and I have been married for quite a few years, and I met her when she was married to someone else. She actually initiated an affair with me and eventually got a divorce. We started going out, but I didn’t want to be the rebound guy so I told her she should go out with other guys too. After we got married, she told me about some of the affairs she had while dating me and it was pretty erotic.
One guy she slept with had a cock twice as big as mine (I’m 6 inches, fairly thick). She said she would get wet just looking at it and he came so much that she couldn’t swallow it all!
Another time, she met 2 guys at a bar and brought them both home (she had her own apartment at the time). She started out on her knees sucking their cocks, then brought them to the bedroom and proceeded to blow one guy while getting fucked by the other. She said they did it twice that night so she ended up getting 4 loads of cum, 2 swallowed and 2 in her pussy. That was a Friday night. When we went out on Saturday, when I licked her pussy it was still full of cum. I get hard just thinking about it.
Lately, when we make love, it really turns her on when I cum in her pussy, then lick it clean, which turns me on too! We also discuss a fantasy of mine, her going out with a stranger or old boyfriend (maybe the guy with the huge cock), then coming home with a pussy full of cum the next morning. I would use that cum as lubrication as I fucked her while she told me the details of her erotic night. Then I would lick her pussy until she came in my mouth. Then a sloppy kiss as we fall asleep in each other’s arms, with the taste of passion in our mouths.

Married latina looking to chat about a variety of topics. I'm not interested in role playing or getting off online or "something more". I genuinely just enjoy talking about sex and sharing experiences. Personal favorite topics/experiences include group sex, swinging, cheating, anal, cum play, degradation, dirty talk. I'm fairly open-minded about other topics as well even if I'm not into it myself. I'm a bigger girl with a big ass and big boobs so don't expect a model over here but I'm lots of fun (or so I've been told). DMs only on here. I don't chat off platform.
For some people (me) I find bigger is beautiful.

My wife and I have been married for quite a few years, and I met her when she was married to someone else. She actually initiated an affair with me and eventually got a divorce. We started going out, but I didn’t want to be the rebound guy so I told her she should go out with other guys too. After we got married, she told me about some of the affairs she had while dating me and it was pretty erotic.
One guy she slept with had a cock twice as big as mine (I’m 6 inches, fairly thick). She said she would get wet just looking at it and he came so much that she couldn’t swallow it all!
Another time, she met 2 guys at a bar and brought them both home (she had her own apartment at the time). She started out on her knees sucking their cocks, then brought them to the bedroom and proceeded to blow one guy while getting fucked by the other. She said they did it twice that night so she ended up getting 4 loads of cum, 2 swallowed and 2 in her pussy. That was a Friday night. When we went out on Saturday, when I licked her pussy it was still full of cum. I get hard just thinking about it.
Lately, when we make love, it really turns her on when I cum in her pussy, then lick it clean, which turns me on too! We also discuss a fantasy of mine, her going out with a stranger or old boyfriend (maybe the guy with the huge cock), then coming home with a pussy full of cum the next morning. I would use that cum as lubrication as I fucked her while she told me the details of her erotic night. Then I would lick her pussy until she came in my mouth. Then a sloppy kiss as we fall asleep in each other’s arms, with the taste of passion in our mouths.
Very nice

That is so hot. Thanks for sharing it with us.
I dated a woman who was married to another guy. We made love in many places: the car, outdoors, abandoned warehouse. I just assumed I was the only one she was fucking. Till one evening when we went to dinner and then to the car and we made out and started talking. She asked me who I had seen and I told her my ex wife had sucked me off the night before, and then she told me she had met an off duty policeman who she went down on and gave a blow job to. (I was a policeman at the time) She told me he was an FBI agent. This opened me up to reality...;she was a nympho and wanted sex all the time.
We fucked in the car that night and I did go down on her and licked my cum from her pussy and fingered her ass as I did. She got so excited with my finger back there and I asked if she enjoyed ass sex. She told me she loved getting it in the ass. SO, after that I fucked her in the ass first and then finished with it in her pussy. She loved it that way and we continued to have it that way often
One night while I was working late shift, she met me and was in my patrol car, sitting one me as I thrust my cock deep into her pussy...in an elevated and empty parking lot downtown Indy, my Lieutenant pulled up beside my police car. As she sat on my cock I chatted wit him. He was an older black man. As he started to pull away I asked him to wait and asked Dianna if she would like to satisfy him, to keep me out of trouble. She agreed and got into his car and I could see her head going up and down in his lap. It was so hot to see her like that. Before long, they were out of the car and she was bent over the hood of his car. Her full dress was bunched up around her as he drove his cock into her. I could only see her face, not her body as he fucked her. She had an excited look on her face as he plunged his cock into her and I even saw some pain in her look. I guess he must have had a big cock. As she moaned and groaned I hear my Lieutenant grown out loud and he finished with her. She got back into my car as he drove off.
I asked her how it was and she told me he had a huge co ck and she. loved it, saying that he had put it into her ass briefly and then finished in her pussy; I raised her dress and went down on her and ate her pussy and tasted my black lieutenant's cum. I mean I devoured his cum and she was building up to an orgasm now. as she pulled my head toward her pussy as I continued to lick her clit and she then had an orgasm and I tasted her juices too. It was so hot.;she soaked my face and I fell in love with her
After that we did not hide our sexual feelings for others and I found her other policemen to suck and let fuck her. She then found out about my desire to suck cock when we both sucked the cock of a guy I worked with on a part time job. She does not know I am a CD.
Mike. aka. Trisha

Last edited:
Would love to chat anytime! Nothing extra special about me, Dad bod, 50, bald, professional, and just horny all the time!

Would love to chat anytime! Nothing extra special about me, Dad bod, 50, bald, professional, and just horny all the time!
I would love to text, chat, email about everything sexual...particularly man to man sex. When I became more open about my sexuality by going to a gay bathhouse it was so wonderful. To be that open and not have to worry about anyone "catching" me. Everyone there wants the same thing I do...and most of us are married.
I learned to enjoy men stroking me, sucking me and I in turn love to stroke and suck men...to completion.
My wife had dementia so ha no idea of what goes on. I often masterbate in front of her and she ignores me, does not know what I am doing. I could suck cock in front of her and she would not realize it. I don't out of respect for her
How do we connect? I have photos to share of me dressed fem

That is so hot. Thanks for sharing it with us.
I dated a woman who was married to another guy. We made love in many places: the car, outdoors, abandoned warehouse. I just assumed I was the only one she was fucking. Till one evening when we went to dinner and then to the car and we made out and started talking. She asked me who I had seen and I told her my ex wife had sucked me off the night before, and then she told me she had met an off duty policeman who she went down on and gave a blow job to. (I was a policeman at the time) She told me he was an FBI agent. This opened me up to reality...;she was a nympho and wanted sex all the time.
We fucked in the car that night and I did go down on her and licked my cum from her pussy and fingered her ass as I did. She got so excited with my finger back there and I asked if she enjoyed ass sex. She told me she loved getting it in the ass. SO, after that I fucked her in the ass first and then finished with it in her pussy. She loved it that way and we continued to have it that way often
One night while I was working late shift, she met me and was in my patrol car, sitting one me as I thrust my cock deep into her pussy...in an elevated and empty parking lot downtown Indy, my Lieutenant pulled up beside my police car. As she sat on my cock I chatted wit him. He was an older black man. As he started to pull away I asked him to wait and asked Dianna if she would like to satisfy him, to keep me out of trouble. She agreed and got into his car and I could see her head going up and down in his lap. It was so hot to see her like that. Before long, they were out of the car and she was bent over the hood of his car. Her full dress was bunched up around her as he drove his cock into her. I could only see her face, not her body as he fucked her. She had an excited look on her face as he plunged his cock into her and I even saw some pain in her look. I guess he must have had a big cock. As she moaned and groaned I hear my Lieutenant grown out loud and he finished with her. She got back into my car as he drove off.
I asked her how it was and she told me he had a huge co ck and she. loved it, saying that he had put it into her ass briefly and then finished in her pussy; I raised her dress and went down on her and ate her pussy and tasted my black lieutenant's cum. I mean I devoured his cum and she was building up to an orgasm now. as she pulled my head toward her pussy as I continued to lick her clit and she then had an orgasm and I tasted her juices too. It was so hot.;she soaked my face and I fell in love with her
After that we did not hide our sexual feelings for others and I found her other policemen to suck and let fuck her. She then found out about my desire to suck cock when we both sucked the cock of a guy I worked with on a part time job. She does not know I am a CD.
Mike. aka. Trisha
Very hot story Trisha. You sound like a lot of fun!

Thank you. I am in need of a lover now, someone to make pout with, kiss and have sex with, Man or woman, I want and need a lover
Trisha
if it's okay to have a lover virtually, online, long distance for you..
then we should talk about it... 🙂..

if it's okay to have a lover virtually, online, long distance for you..
then we should talk about it... 🙂..
I would really like that sweetheart. Very much. I am very very passionate and lust for intimacy, anywhere.
Can we text, please? Talk sexy or even dirty to me by text and emails, please

Back