Kitty wants to play!

Hello Lit! I’m a single 40-year-old Latina/Asian/European from So Cal. I have long, thick, curly, black hair; dark brown eyes; brown skin, H-cups, thick thighs and an overall body type somewhere between thick and BBW. Sometimes I wear black-framed hot nerd glasses to see things at a distance.
I love rock music, video games, books, movies, and cheering on my favorite LA sports teams.
As the name indicates, I am one frisky kitty…or to put it bluntly, an insatiable cumslut! I’m extremely multiorgasmic and love being fucked hard and fast until I scream just as much as being made sweet love to and snuggled to sleep. One of my deepest desires lately is finding the right someone to breed me and milk these big tits. I also love the idea of giving and receiving pleasure from 3 men at once, although I’ve never even had 2 at once. I’ve never had anal sex either (only a couple fingers up there), but the thought of 3 men filling all my holes drives me wild with lust. I love sex in semi-private public places, more for the thrill of the possibility of getting caught than full-on exhibitionism. I am very intrigued with the concept of dogging though; both putting on a show and getting a little audience participation. I tend to be more on the submissive side, and think a little light bondage can be fun as well.
The female body is beautiful and I’m not opposed to the idea of exploring that too, but if I’m being honest, I’ve never fallen for a woman emotionally and I love dick too much to ever give that up entirely.
What I’m hoping to find here is 1 or a few special people to chat with fairly regularly and fuck me to sleep. I’m open to chatting here for a while, and if it goes well, we can discuss other methods of texting, sexting, pics, voice, videos and video chat, but it may take a long time to build that level of trust. Even then, I’ll still be self-conscious most of the time and pics, vids and video chats may be few and far between. Hours available to voice chat may vary widely, but probably usually very late night / early morning, as my normally soft-spoken self tends to get LOUD while in the throes of passsion.
What I am NOT looking for is someone who already has a significant other or spouse, someone who pesters for pics or video, or someone who gets jealous and possessive without being willing/able to satisfy all my needs by themselves. I’m going to repeat this part because it’s important: I am NOT interested in anyone married or in a relationship. Not even an open marriage. If you’re casually dating and not exclusive with anyone, that’s fine. If you’re married, please do not message asking if I’ll make an exception for you, the answer is NO.
If I haven’t scared you off yet, feel free to say hi here or send me a PM about any interests we may share. I’d love to find some new playmates!
- Kitty
Love the honesty. New on this site, and yes I'm married. Happily married, but still like to chat.
So curious, why woukd a woman in southern California have so many challenges finding willing and able sexual partners?

Love the honesty. New on this site, and yes I'm married. Happily married, but still like to chat.
So curious, why woukd a woman in southern California have so many challenges finding willing and able sexual partners?

I'm not looking for sexual partners offline. My immune system sucks and anyone I met offline would have to be thoroughly screened and have off-the-charts chemistry with me to even consider, but again, I'm not looking for that right now. Just some online fun.

49 Y/O insatiable male looking for some online fun too. Brand new to the site and still looking around. Would love to talk and see how things go

Hello Lit! I’m a single 40-year-old Latina/Asian/European from So Cal. I have long, thick, curly, black hair; dark brown eyes; brown skin, H-cups, thick thighs and an overall body type somewhere between thick and BBW. Sometimes I wear black-framed hot nerd glasses to see things at a distance.
I love rock music, video games, books, movies, and cheering on my favorite LA sports teams.
As the name indicates, I am one frisky kitty…or to put it bluntly, an insatiable cumslut! I’m extremely multiorgasmic and love being fucked hard and fast until I scream just as much as being made sweet love to and snuggled to sleep. One of my deepest desires lately is finding the right someone to breed me and milk these big tits. I also love the idea of giving and receiving pleasure from 3 men at once, although I’ve never even had 2 at once. I’ve never had anal sex either (only a couple fingers up there), but the thought of 3 men filling all my holes drives me wild with lust. I love sex in semi-private public places, more for the thrill of the possibility of getting caught than full-on exhibitionism. I am very intrigued with the concept of dogging though; both putting on a show and getting a little audience participation. I tend to be more on the submissive side, and think a little light bondage can be fun as well.
The female body is beautiful and I’m not opposed to the idea of exploring that too, but if I’m being honest, I’ve never fallen for a woman emotionally and I love dick too much to ever give that up entirely.
What I’m hoping to find here is 1 or a few special people to chat with fairly regularly and fuck me to sleep. I’m open to chatting here for a while, and if it goes well, we can discuss other methods of texting, sexting, pics, voice, videos and video chat, but it may take a long time to build that level of trust. Even then, I’ll still be self-conscious most of the time and pics, vids and video chats may be few and far between. Hours available to voice chat may vary widely, but probably usually very late night / early morning, as my normally soft-spoken self tends to get LOUD while in the throes of passsion.
What I am NOT looking for is someone who already has a significant other or spouse, someone who pesters for pics or video, or someone who gets jealous and possessive without being willing/able to satisfy all my needs by themselves. I’m going to repeat this part because it’s important: I am NOT interested in anyone married or in a relationship. Not even an open marriage. If you’re casually dating and not exclusive with anyone, that’s fine. If you’re married, please do not message asking if I’ll make an exception for you, the answer is NO.
If I haven’t scared you off yet, feel free to say hi here or send me a PM about any interests we may share. I’d love to find some new playmates!
- Kitty
You’re a gem Kitty! 💃

- Kitty
Hey gorgeous

- Kitty
You sound very stimulating. 65 bi male here in bradenton Florida would like to here more from you

Back