Looking to for a kinky friendship!

MaybeOK23

Virgin
Hey there! I'm looking for someone, online only, at least for now for a kinky friendship. Like a friends with benefits I guess. I work a lot right now so don't have a lot of free time for a normal relationship so I thought fuck it, I'll try to find someone on here! Someone that I can have normal chats with about life, the good and bad, our hobbies and whatever else comes up while we chat but also someone that I can have fun with sexually and have flirty and naughty conversations with. Im the type of guy that doesn't like hook ups so I would love to get to know someone that I can connect with so when we have fun sexually its more than us just getting off.

So a bit about me:

-23, male, brown hair, blue eyes, 6feet tall and pretty athletic
-Love to play hockey
-Love golf
-Very friendly and fun to talk to
-Love flirting, cuddling and everything that is intimate
-High sex drive, very kinky and love to explore and try new things
-A few of my kinks are giving oral, I love knowing I'm making my partner feel good, breast play, kissing all parts of the body and leaving marks while doing so to mark you as mine, I can switch and be both submissive or dominant, edging/orgasm control and lots of dirty talk during sex

What I'm looking for:

-Someone that puts effort into the conversations we have
-Chill/down to earth
-Would be preferred if you were in North America so our time zones are similar
-A sex drive that matches mine would be great but its okay if its not as high

If your interested in chatting and getting to know each other then throw me a message and tell me a bit about yourself!

Hey there! I'm looking for someone, online only, at least for now for a kinky friendship. Like a friends with benefits I guess. I work a lot right now so don't have a lot of free time for a normal relationship so I thought fuck it, I'll try to find someone on here! Someone that I can have normal chats with about life, the good and bad, our hobbies and whatever else comes up while we chat but also someone that I can have fun with sexually and have flirty and naughty conversations with. Im the type of guy that doesn't like hook ups so I would love to get to know someone that I can connect with so when we have fun sexually its more than us just getting off.

So a bit about me:

-Love to play hockey
-Love golf
-A few of my kinks are giving oral, I love knowing I'm making my partner feel good, breast play, kissing all parts of the body and leaving marks while doing so to mark you as mine, I can switch and be both submissive or dominant, edging/orgasm control and lots of dirty talk during sex

What I'm looking for:

-Chill/down to earth

If your interested in chatting and getting to know each other then throw me a message and tell me a bit about yourself!
looking for "kinky" can take a straight man in some unexpected directions

I just got done emailing an old gf who has moved away and was complaining that she can't find anybody willing to perform oral on her but they all expect it from her !
Unfortunately I am 6.5 hours away by car and our work schedules really don't match up very well. So I told her I would use a vacation day and come to her rescue.
Should I suggest we video ourselves for future solitary sessions when needed ?
Or is that a little presumptuous ?

So a bit about me:

-Love to play hockey
-Love golf

What I'm looking for:

-Chill/down to earth

Hi hon
Linda here, not in US sorry but in Australia. Late 40s, married woman with healthy sexual appetite. Love to receive oral from guys.

So a bit about me:

-Love to play hockey
-Love golf

What I'm looking for:

-Chill/down to earth

So sexy you are, wish you are my friend and young lover

Back