Looking for a sexual friendship

Hey!
I'm NurturingResilience!

Welcome to my ad. As you can tell by the 'sign' that I am looking for a sexual friendship. You see, I live a life that keeps me busy and 'out-of-trouble' if you catch my drift. But ultimately it leaves me unable to meet men and make friends. So I propose a sexual friendship here. I guess the next thing is to introduce myself a bit lol.

I am a 31yr old woman, I stand at 5”3’ and weigh about 220lb (last time I checked lol). I am very active, I like to spend time outside when I can. In the summer I kneeboard, swim, water ski, cliff jump and longboard. I have a regular yoga practice (when I'm not down and out with a shoulder injury). When I have spare time I play video games (mostly fortnite, borderlands). I love coffee, reading all kinds of books (I am always looking for a good book rec.), music, philosophy, art (I do digital art as a side hustle) and deep conversations. I am also into Anime (deathnote is my favorite and yes I wasted an hour watching the Netflix Original version), I am also a huge Comic fan.

Hmmm what else would you want to know if you are still reading... Oh I am sarcastic with a dry and dark sense if humor. I have been described as empathetic, down to earth, bubbly, magnetic and a good listener as well as communicator.

Now as for the sexual... Well... I am mostly a submissive but I like to switch it up every so often. I have many things I like and openness to trying new things with a person I trust. I like being treated like a princess and a slut. I like teasing and bratting. I got some kinks as well.

Now at this point, I guess you wonder if you could possibly be what I am looking for... Let's find out together, shall we?!

I am looking for a person who is wanting to make a friend and also wanting to sext. This person would be a male around my age who shares similar interests as I do and is good at communicating. As well as, having the same sexual friend goal in mind. To have a person that they want to connect with intimately about regular life, the ups and downs. It would be cool to have a video game partner as well but it's not necessary. This person would need to be Eastern standard Time or within a few hours of it. And lastly, this person is totally cool with it being a virtual thing...

So now you have reached the end of my ad. I know, I am simply the coolest woman, if you can't contain your excitement I completely understand lol! If this resonates with you then I am looking forward to get to know you!

Hey!
I'm NurturingResilience!

Welcome to my ad. As you can tell by the 'sign' that I am looking for a sexual friendship. You see, I live a life that keeps me busy and 'out-of-trouble' if you catch my drift. But ultimately it leaves me unable to meet men and make friends. So I propose a sexual friendship here. I guess the next thing is to introduce myself a bit lol.

I am a 31yr old woman, I stand at 5”3’ and weigh about 220lb (last time I checked lol). I am very active, I like to spend time outside when I can. In the summer I kneeboard, swim, water ski, cliff jump and longboard. I have a regular yoga practice (when I'm not down and out with a shoulder injury). When I have spare time I play video games (mostly fortnite, borderlands). I love coffee, reading all kinds of books (I am always looking for a good book rec.), music, philosophy, art (I do digital art as a side hustle) and deep conversations. I am also into Anime (deathnote is my favorite and yes I wasted an hour watching the Netflix Original version), I am also a huge Comic fan.

Hmmm what else would you want to know if you are still reading... Oh I am sarcastic with a dry and dark sense if humor. I have been described as empathetic, down to earth, bubbly, magnetic and a good listener as well as communicator.

Now as for the sexual... Well... I am mostly a submissive but I like to switch it up every so often. I have many things I like and openness to trying new things with a person I trust. I like being treated like a princess and a slut. I like teasing and bratting. I got some kinks as well.

Now at this point, I guess you wonder if you could possibly be what I am looking for... Let's find out together, shall we?!

I am looking for a person who is wanting to make a friend and also wanting to sext. This person would be a male around my age who shares similar interests as I do and is good at communicating. As well as, having the same sexual friend goal in mind. To have a person that they want to connect with intimately about regular life, the ups and downs. It would be cool to have a video game partner as well but it's not necessary. This person would need to be Eastern standard Time or within a few hours of it. And lastly, this person is totally cool with it being a virtual thing...

So now you have reached the end of my ad. I know, I am simply the coolest woman, if you can't contain your excitement I completely understand lol! If this resonates with you then I am looking forward to get to know you!
Yes

Loved your post and learning about yourself! Wish you luck. I am sure you will find success on this board.

Back