Looking to for a kinky friendship!

MaybeOK23

Virgin
Hey there! I'm looking for someone, online only, at least for now for a kinky friendship. Like a friends with benefits I guess. I work a lot right now so don't have a lot of free time for a normal relationship so I thought fuck it, I'll try to find someone on here! Someone that I can have normal chats with about life and shit like that but also someone that I can have fun with sexually would be perfect

So a bit about me:

-23, male, brown hair, blue eyes, 6feet tall and pretty athletic
-Love to play hockey
-Love golf
-Very friendly and fun to talk to
-Love flirting, cuddling and everything that is intimate
-High sex drive, very kinky and love to explore and try new things
-A few of my kinks are giving oral, I love knowing I'm making my partner feel good, breast play, kissing all parts of the body and leaving marks while doing so to mark you as mine, I can switch and be both submissive or dominant, edging/orgasm control and lots of dirty talk during sex

What I'm looking for:

-Someone that puts effort into the conversations we have
-Chill/down to earth
-Would be preferred if you were in North America so our time zones are similar
-A sex drive that matches mine would be great but its okay if its not as high

If your interested in chatting and getting to know each other then throw me a message and tell me a bit about yourself!

No luck yet. If your interested, throw me a message!
I think you might have better luck looking through the threads for people you might be interested in chatting with and sending them a PM. The ladies can just say "Looking to Chat" and get a thousand messages. We guys have to be a little more proactive. Just my one cent, friend. Happy hunting.

I think you might have better luck looking through the threads for people you might be interested in chatting with and sending them a PM. The ladies can just say "Looking to Chat" and get a thousand messages. We guys have to be a little more proactive. Just my one cent, friend. Happy hunting.
Ill give that a try. Thanks!

Ill give that a try. Thanks!
I think you could just copy your initial post above and paste it into an introductory PM to whomever. Do a little research on their posts and reactions, so you can personalize your first message to them. Good luck!

Back