Kinky Friend/Writing Partner

twztdgirl

Virgin
Thought I would try again since I haven’t had much luck finding someone compatible. I know “kinky” or “taboo” will bring a lot of interest and that can mean a lot of different things but I am not interested in the ordinary.

About me … my primary attraction is to girls but I have been known to cross the line for a couple. I am not looking to be converted so I need someone who is ok with that. I am not interested in sex stories but more into stories with sex … build up, emotion, characters with depth and a storyline with conflict and twists.

If this appeals to me tell me about you and your kinky side and your red lines. I want to know what your really like. Too many only want to hear about me and will say they like the same things only to change very quickly.

I am also more interested in longer stories with chapters if I find someone

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=81387&page=contact

A warning against dealing with this OP. Unreliable. Not seriously interested in any longer term messaging. Will cease communication without explanation or notice.

Thought I would try again since I haven’t had much luck finding someone compatible. I know “kinky” or “taboo” will bring a lot of interest and that can mean a lot of different things but I am not interested in the ordinary.

About me … my primary attraction is to girls but I have been known to cross the line for a couple. I am not looking to be converted so I need someone who is ok with that. I am not interested in sex stories but more into stories with sex … build up, emotion, characters with depth and a storyline with conflict and twists.

If this appeals to me tell me about you and your kinky side and your red lines. I want to know what your really like. Too many only want to hear about me and will say they like the same things only to change very quickly.

I am also more interested in longer stories with chapters if I find someone

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=81387&page=contact
I am an erotic writer actively engaged with nature, art and music for inspiration and expression. Try me and see. You can ask me anything. I am curious about your journey.

Attachments

• 20240223_163104.jpg
    20240223_163104.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240222_102050.jpg
    20240222_102050.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240222_195936.jpg
    20240222_195936.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 27
Back