Ivorie bares her soul to you...and her tits

Since I'm supposed to be baring my sole along with my tits, I should tell you I feel a little out of place on lit and I think I'm taking a break. Here's a couple shots so hopefully you'll remember me

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I'm supposed to be baring my sole along with my tits, I should tell you I feel a little out of place on lit and I think I'm taking a break. Here's a couple shots so hopefully you'll remember me
Hopefully you won't keep yourself away too long, this thread is becoming my favorite reason to cum to Lit!! I think you're pretty amazing and will be missing you till you return! XO!!

So.

Thinkin' about posting for you.

Yes, I know I've already BEEN posting, like notes and replies and jokes and stuff. I'm talking about PICTURES.

Of me.

Like...sexy pics. Showing some stuff. Showing some SKIN. Some barenaked skin. 😈

Partial nudes? Full nudes? Maybe.

Why on earth would I do such a thing? I dunno. Sometimes I just do things that sound fun without thinkin' em through. So I'm just gonna get to it before I chicken out.

Let me know what you think

Awesome thread ... the only thing I am not sure is what ice has got to do with your princesshood ... you seem hot AF to me

Back