When a girl masturbates

CuteJenn said:
my bf doesn't care that I masturbate, but he really isn't keen on watching. I adore watching him though!

He could learn soooooo much though. I'm sure you'd make an exquisite teacher too.

(re-hijacking the thread);)

Hazguy said:
19th Ohio, Company B here

Can't wait for the season to start ...

Hmm .. I think we kinda sorta hijacked here ... sorry gang

lol going to Gburg for the big one? hehehe many good memories of Gburg, MANY good memories...

Lust Engine said:
He could learn soooooo much though. I'm sure you'd make an exquisite teacher too.

(re-hijacking the thread);)

Why wouldn't he want to watch that is the best part ;)

If you can get your SO to masturbate in front of you, the next step might be a "Jack and Jill" party where everybody watches everyone else.

I had a friend who defined synergy as "group masturbation".

sxgoddessjw said:
well if your a good student...hmmmm ;)

I can only imagine the rewards if I made the Dean's List! Woo!:)

Is there a way to earn a scholarship prior to??:devil:

HUGE fan

IS there anything sexier than watching a woman masturbate?!? I sure haven't found it!

I LOVE to watch my gf masturbate, whether I get to join in or not. I don't mind masturbating for or with her either. I'm not sure we've ever managed to just masturbate for long before we jumped each other! (As noted all throughout the thread, it's a BIG turn-on...and we have a REALLY active sex life!)

Lust Engine said:
I can only imagine the rewards if I made the Dean's List! Woo!:)

Is there a way to earn a scholarship prior to??:devil:

hmmmmm the reward would probably be....hmmm I'll have to think about this one...:p

As for a scholarship yup you could probably earn one lol you'll just have to do some HARD work lol...:kiss:

ReadyOne said:
If you can get your SO to masturbate in front of you, the next step might be a "Jack and Jill" party where everybody watches everyone else.

I had a friend who defined synergy as "group masturbation".

I've always wondered what a Jack and Jill party was! Thanks.

I've never really dicussed masturbation with my girlfriend. I would love to watch her and have her watch me. She know's I do it. I've never been caught or anything, but I'm not sure if she does or not. :eek:

A "Jack and Jill" party..

oh dear....

theres something that sends my head spinning with the possibilities

Hurricane1484 said:
I've never really dicussed masturbation with my girlfriend. I would love to watch her and have her watch me. She know's I do it. I've never been caught or anything, but I'm not sure if she does or not. :eek:

While I'm not 110% sure she does or not, I think it could very well lead to a very hot topic of discussion between the both of you guys. Just knowing what gets the pther person off is a huge step in gratifying them, so go ahead... start up the conversation!:D

Although like any normal male, or atr least those on this site, I find sex extrimley satisfying, but I also love to watch a woman masterbate, or masterbate with them, you get to then enjoy the experience of what the other person goes through when giving themselves an orgasm, and it then also leads to other things.

Find it satisfying all round really, no matter who is doing it, as long as I can see or have involvment.

Lust Engine said:
While I'm not 110% sure she does or not, I think it could very well lead to a very hot topic of discussion between the both of you guys. Just knowing what gets the pther person off is a huge step in gratifying them, so go ahead... start up the conversation!:D

Definately talk about it -- open communication is the key to every good relationship! And hey, just think of the fun it may lead to!! ;)

Back