How to Find a Cock Sucker

Sure would like to find an older cocksucker or gay couple in the Culpeper, VA area. Anyone interested, drop me a line!

Last edited:
Doublelist has many cocksucker ads.

I use DL and have found many hard cocks to suck or ride.

I've been in this boat of looking for clean discrete, drug and disease free guys willing to be verse. So many want to just suck and of course no one can host, I have tried DoubleList, SilverDaddies and before they shut it down CraigsList. I live in the zip code area of 14468. Someday I will find the right person, until then I have a great selection of cock shaped dildos I suck on and fuck myself with sometimes both at the same time pretending to be split-roasted. I also have my fleshlight which after I have cum inside I will lick and drink it till I all of my cum in my belly!

Looks like there are quite a few guys who are will long to help a friend out.
Of the guys who say they are willing I wonder what the average age is?
If they are married?
Have sucked cock before?

Looks like there are quite a few guys who are will long to help a friend out.
Of the guys who say they are willing I wonder what the average age is?
If they are married?
Have sucked cock before?
I'm on the older side and yes to both being married and have had sucked numerous cocks before. It's been awhile since the last time so I'm craving for one nowadays hmmmmm!

You want a guy who'll suck your cock and 'maybe, occasionally', he might get something back.

Don't be a fucking tourist. You give as good as you get, or you don't play the game.
Not necessarily, I’m sure there are FWB situations like this, guys that hang out and occasionally one would go down in the other

Many of the sites here will yield hits.
However, finding a guy who doesn't send a red flag, can host, and can find time is another matter.
Lots of married guys want to try it. But they're nervous of STDs and being outed, and not readily available. Once you're past that, the best is to have it become a public "friendship" (with benefits). :))
I think you’re right on

So like a lot of married guys on this site, I've been bi curious for some time. I find myself on here reading the gay male stories and jacking off thinking about getting my cock sucked by a guy. I'd like to find someone who is more into giving, but may let me reciprocate at times. Also, I'd rather have someone who would be a FWB instead of a random hookup - someone who want's to just suck my cock - not into cock sluts. Is that usually a deal breaker? Where do you find someone like this? I'm in FL in the 32223 area code - and yes, have looked here in the zip code thread - no luck yet.

general question about this, do you consider yourself gay or bi?
I mean I guess it’s technically gay but it could just be friends helping each other out, why not? Fun is fun right?

So I’ve been working on trying to get sucked for months now, and yes, Doublelist has a lot of flakes, although there’s the same percentage on Reddit. I checked out SilverDaddies but it just didn’t feel right to me. Some of the other sites mentioned no longer exist, FabGuys seems to be vacant (only two guys in my entire area code on it). For the hell of it I tried gayseniorsexdate and almost immediately I got contacted by a trans woman in my area I’m meeting with tonight, and that works for me!

Pm me and tell me about yourself. I need a clean nice man who would like to spend time letting me touch and taste and listen to his moans of pleasure as I tend his needs.

I currently service a married guy who doesn’t get as much as needs at home. I could accommodate at least one more. NW Indiana.

In my youth, I sucked a couple of cocks, and fucked a couple of very tight pussies. I like both.

My fantasy is to cum deep in a tight pussy, as a big cock cums in my ass... I need that kind of threesome.
Nice.

I've been with two guys, and I've been with two girls. Not the one-of-each threesome yet!

Would love to find a guy here in idaho preferred married to have some play time together

Would like to find someone in the 716/642 who is absolutely a n00b, zilch experience just like me, who wants to find out if this is good for him.

MUCH and always will prefer girls but they seem occasionally to like guys with broader horizons and if that's what it takes ...

How do you find one? PM me if you’re in the DFW area and are hung and looking to have your cock sucked and your load swallowed and we can discuss things and set it up.

Back