How to find a guy or guys who would enjoy a bj every once in a while?

You’d think it would be easier but its not. Have put a couple ads up on doublelist and silverdaddies offering non-reciprocal blowjobs and even saying we could do more if things progressed and gotten nada. Have answered several too offering my services and crickets.

I think it depends where one lives. Between DoubleList and Sniffies there are multiple opportunities every day near me.

I think it depends where one lives. Between DoubleList and Sniffies there are multiple opportunities every day near me.
Maybe its the wording in my ad:

MWM, tall, HWP, avg build, discrete, DDF, 7.5c, trimmed and shaved below. Looking for similar married guy thay would enjoy getting their cock serviced a few times a month without reciprocation. Prefer someone as hunf as me or larger. Could lead to more if we click. Email with stats and we can exchange pics and set it up.

Pretty clear, but nobody seems to follow through.

With the risks today, (crime, STDs, creeps in general, etc.), few people want to meet a stranger for anything. What you are suggesting is intimate, and that makes it even more risky. My suggestion would be to look for the friend first, then go from there.

Perhaps make a post, or place an ad, making it clear what you are looking for, and make the point that you would like to meet first, (perhaps at a Starbucks for coffee, or another well lit public place), and get to know each other first. Also make the point, if both of you find each other compatible, you can go from there, but if either of you think it won’t work, you can part with no hard feelings.

I am a normal avg male in SD Ca. I have a gf and she knows nothing about my fetish for servicing a man’s cock every once in a while. All I am looking for is someone who I can meet with he pulls out his cock and puts it in my mouth and I suck his cock the way he wants it sucked and my reward is he cums in my mouth. That’s it I am not looking for anything other than his enjoyment of getting his cock sucked. How can I find guys like that?
I wish you lived in VA

MWM, tall, HWP, avg build, discrete, DDF, 7.5c, trimmed and shaved below. Looking for similar married guy thay would enjoy getting their cock serviced a few times a month without reciprocation. Prefer someone as hunf as me or larger. Could lead to more if we click. Email with stats and we can exchange pics and set it up.

Yup, pretty clear. Well if you lived near me, I would be hitting you up.

Yup, pretty clear. Well if you lived near me, I would be hitting you up.
If we o my all lived within a decent time or miles from one another we'd all be hitting each other up but never fails we're all a world apart !!

Probably it's best this way or all we'd be doing each day is sucking on a nice cock 😜

If you're not looking for a regular, you should try an ABS. There are always guys looking to give blow jobs and get blow jobs. The guys lurking in the video booth area usually the cocksuckers and the guys in the booths are generally looking for a blow job. Look for a ring - aka married guy. There's usually a better chance that the married guy is discrete and less likely to have an STD. And because the location is a business, it's safer than meeting someone "in the woods". Most guys with bad intentions (unless you think that giving or getting blow jobs are bad intentions) don't hang out at ABSs. There's too much of a chance that they could be identified by security cameras. Also, there are regulars there too, if you want to have more frequent meetings. After I received a very nice blow job one Sunday afternoon, the guy told me that he was there every Sunday after he dropped his wife off at her retail job. If I had been in the area on a regular basis, I would have taken him up on it. And who knows, once I was comfortable with him, I might have returned the favor.

Last edited:
Bad intentions would be robbing, hurting or killing you. As I insinuated, I don't think that giving or getting blow jobs constitute bad intentions.

You’d think it would be easier but its not. Have put a couple ads up on doublelist and silverdaddies offering non-reciprocal blowjobs and even saying we could do more if things progressed and gotten nada. Have answered several too offering my services and crickets.

Yeah, this is not as easy as people think.

A lot of my subs/bottoms/whatever tell me that I am the only guy they've met that will feed them a load and then not want to do anything afterward.

I think it's because for them and I it is a kink and for gay men there's a bit more to it.

I.e. I am aroused by having someone suck me off (basically assisted masturbation) and the bottom is aroused by servicing my cock (or usually, they like the load more than anything). I say we are "straight" (though technically I think it's sexual aromantic)

Where as gay men are seeking more, emotionally as well as physically, so that kinda ruins it for the "straight" suckers. Ruins it for me too, some guy tried to hold my hand afterward and I seriously considered getting out of the car. we were doing about 70 on the highway at the time.

A couple of things that may be off-turning. The first is one that is a subliminal off-switch is the misspelling of "hung" as hunf and "they" as thay.

The second is the patter in the request being more like an Oil Change commercial.

It may be a good idea to look at how TV ads for stores are put together. The intent of the initial ads is to entice interest in coming in to see the goods. The sales pitch is the last and final point, so to speak. You are trying to invite someone to help you with your need. The proverbial snap of the fingers don't work. (For the initial start.)

Best wishes to your efforts.

A couple of things that may be off-turning. The first is one that is a subliminal off-switch is the misspelling of "hung" as hunf and "they" as thay.

@txfuncouple - this point is worth heeding. When I see spelling mistakes in an ad it gives me the creeps, as I think it could be a scam (online or in person blackmail).

I'd also make it funny, it sounds like you're a big guy and you want to make sure your potential matches don't feel intimidated. Psychologically speaking, to another man you're still a physical threat until you start doing the fun stuff and then that barrier goes away. Before that point though you need to put the other person at ease.

Men with a penis over 7" are 1 in 60,000. If you were willing to lower that standard to 6", you'd probably get a lot more takers.

Having a regular circle of Friends With Benefits to suck off, with familiar cocks that react in familiar ways to the intimate attentions of your mouth, can be a wonderful thing, it reduces the risk factor of sucking strangers and provides guaranteed pleasure for all concerned...
I am seeing one of those guys tomorrow.
But I won't suck his cock until he makes me squirt in his mouth.

We have an hour. I do hope he's up to the challenge.

I am a normal avg male in SD Ca. I have a gf and she knows nothing about my fetish for servicing a man’s cock every once in a while. All I am looking for is someone who I can meet with he pulls out his cock and puts it in my mouth and I suck his cock the way he wants it sucked and my reward is he cums in my mouth. That’s it I am not looking for anything other than his enjoyment of getting his cock sucked. How can I find guys like that?
Hello My New Friend,

I live just outside of SD, married and would really just like to whip it out for you. If you want to respond in private here or through email I can tell you more about myself. Maybe we even meet up?

Back