Need some tips on how to seduce my uncle 's wife

Just tell her you are Master now. Then instruct her to take off all clothes. Say this in an authoritarian manner so she knows who is wearing the trousers. Once she naked get her on the bed or floor etc. Tell her you're so horny and you want to have vaginal penetration as well as anal penetration. Again, say this in an authoritarian and commanding voice. Now, get naked and demand that she tells you to fuck her

This is for real guys so please only serious comments. Thank you in advance.

I am very confused at her behavior and I have been avoiding her since then. Can someone please advice on how to proceed? How can I seduce her? Any suggestions, advice and tips are more than welcome, because I got no clue as what to do and I am very horny for her.
She is as confused as you are. Be patient!

She does not have any hot friends unfortunately. And all her friends are either married or in a relationship.

I do not want a relationship with with a mature woman. I have a steady girl friend.

The thing is that I got very horny when my dick got pushed against her curvy ass. I just want to fuck her once, to get it out of my system and that is it. But I think that it may not be worth it after all.

Thank you both for your replies.
just a very bad idea... stay away

First of all let me thank everyone who replied to this topic for their thoughts and advice. Thank you.

I have some major news. I fucked my uncle 's wife last weekend and it was amazing. I thought long and hard about posting it here, but this is something that I can't keep inside me. For obvious reasons I can't tell someone in the real life about this, so I decided to share it with you guys here.

I am going to tell the whole story precisely how it happened, and the dialogue is verbatim. This has been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and it will be imprinted in my memory for life. This is going to be a long post so my apologies in advance for that.

Here it goes.

As you guys who read my original post in this topic know, I 'have been very horny for my uncle 's wife since the events at my uncle 's birthday party almost 3 months ago.

She had been very flirty with me one day and very abrupt the next. It confused the hell out of me. A couple of months ago we were visiting them at their home and after dinner she asked me to help her wash and dry the dishes. Their kitchen is wall hidden from the living room separated by a thick wall. We were well out of earshot and view from my uncle and my parents.

She started by telling me that she was thinking about working out because she was getting fat and I bit by telling her that no, she wasn't fat and she was looking good etc etc.

"Here, touch my ass" she told me and actually took my hand and placed it on her ass cheecks. "Feel my breasts too" she continued.

I really went to town groping her ass and tits for a couple of minutes while she giggled. Granted she had had a few glasses of wine with dinner, but still.

Then next week when I saw her at our her house, I complimented her on how great her ass looked in her new jeans. We were alone for a moment when I said that. She looked very serious and again she became very abrupt telling me that I really shouldn' say things like that to her because not only is she my aunt, but she is old enough to be my mom too.

I got very pissed off. I had enough of this bullshit.

"You are not my blood relative" I shot back at her "and fine. I will not compliment you again cause I 've enough of this charade anyways. One time you let me feel you up everywhere and the next you take the moral high ground. I don' need this shit anymore."

And since then I completely ignored her. When they invited us over to their home I didn't go, and when they came to our home I didn't even look at her during the dinner and shortly afterwards I went upstairs to my room.

But a couple of weeks ago something big happened. My uncle cheated on his wife with the waitress of the only restaurant in town, and the idiot got caught by her boyfriend and they had a big fight and pretty soon everyone knew about it.

We live in a small village where everyone knows everyone and they love to gossip. My aunt, according to my mom was very hurt and angry at my uncle. He slept on the couch and she was talking divorce. My mom went over there like almost every day to comfort her and try to reconcile them, but to no avail so far.

Last Saturday she asked me to bring something to my aunt that was going to cheer her up according to her, as something came up unexpected and she had to go away for quite a while. It was a small box wrapped up in gift paper.

My uncle and aunt lived close by, 10 minutes walking. I went over there and I found my uncle talking to a couple of guys whom I recognised as his work colleagues.

I took him aside and gave him the package.

"This is for aunt Carol from my mom." I told him.

"I think it would be better if you gave it to her." He replied. "She is decorating the attic upstairs. While you are up there see if you can help her a bit as there are some heavy stuff up there that need moving."

I nodded and went to the attic but there was no one there. I went to their sleeping room and opened the door. My aunt was sitting on the edge of the bed, a couple of big boxes at her feet. She wore tight jeans and a blouse. I could see her hard nippels poking through the blouse.

"What do you want?" she almost yelled at me.

"This is from my mom" I said handing over the gifted package "she couldn't make it today, and uncle Harold asked me if I could help you in the attic."

"Sorry, you startled me." she said. "I am done for today in the attic, but can you please bring those boxes up there?"

I took them up in the attic. They were pretty heavy. I came back in the sleeping room.

"I will go now aunt Carol. See you around."

"Wait" she said, "I want to ask you something. Did you know about this? I mean before it got out?"

I shook my head. "Nope. I heard it afterwards." I lied. I knew it for sometime. Everyone else did, but my aunt and that waitress boyfriend.

"He made a fool of me" she sounded very sad. "I haven't set foot outside since I found out. You know how people are around here. I feel so ashamed."

"You shouldn't care what other people might think or say aunt Carol. Fuck them all. And my uncle, he is a fucking idiot. I mean, if you were my wife..." I trailed off at this point.

"What if I were your wife?" she asked.

"I don't want to get in trouble" I told her. "Last time you told me that I shouldn't say things like this to you anymore. So...."

"What if I were your wife?" she ignored me. "What would you do?"

"I wouldn't look twice at another woman, let alone cheat on you. You would be all I needed, if I were your husband."

"Do you really mean that or are you just saying what you think I want to hear?"

"I really meant it and you know I do. You are not only a very beautiful and sexy woman, but you are also very intelligent, smart, cool and fun to be around. If uncle Harold can't see all that, then he is really stupid."

She said nothing, but I could see the sadness leave her face and her eyes really sparkled. She had a slight smile on her lips. I meant what I said btw, she was all those things.

"I will be going now. Nice seeing you again Aunt Carol" I said and made for the door.

"My body feels a little sore from all the lifting today." she said "Do you mind to give me a massage?"

"I don't think it is a good idea aunt Carol" I said, my voice sounded very hoarse. "I mean what about if uncle Harold comes up here and ..."

"Don't worry about your uncle" she interrupted me. "He will not be coming here anytime soon, if ever. But lock the door for just in case."

She took out her blouse revealing her bare big tits. Then she took out her pants and laid in bed on stomach completely naked but her panties.

I was dumbfounded. Seeing her tits, her wide hips and magnificent big ass made me super horny. I felt a bit dizzy from all the excitement that I was feeling. My dick was rock hard instantly. And yet I felt very nervous too. I walked over to the edge of the bed and started kneading her shoulders awkwardly.

"Can you sit on me" I heard her say. "You could apply better pressure that way."

"Yeah, sure aunt Carol" I managed to speak. "But I got to take out my pants first cause they are a bit tight."

She said nothing. I took my pants out and set just below her ass cheeks. I positioned my dick right in the middle of her butt and started to massage her back going from the waist to her shoulders and then in reverse order. I felt my dick push deep in her soft ass each time I went up and down her back.

It felt zo amazing. I dry fucked her for a couple of minuted trying to get up my courage to pull out her underwear. I started licking her spine going upwards to her earlobe. She got goosebumps everywhere.

"Oh aunt Carol" I whispered in her ear "You 've a great body. Your ass is so ..."

"Stop talking" she interrupted me. "Just get on with it before I change my mind. We don' t have a lot of time."

Message received loud and clear. I pulled her panties out and took a pillow and placed it beneath her belly.

"So I can massage you better" I said to her.

Seeing her big soft ass pushed backwards, ready for the taking I felt my heart beating a million miles an hour.

I pulled out my underwear and grabbed my dick. I pushed her legs apart and entered her slowly. The idea that I was entering my aunt, the taboo of it all made me the horniest, the most excited I had ever been. It was truly the best, most amazing feeling in the whole fucking world.

She was very wet and warm. I entered her all way till I was balls deep inside her and started fucking her with very strong and powerful thrusts. She let out a moan and then she grabbed the sheet and bit hard on it.

I started fucking her and slapping her ass hard, my balls hitting her ass with each thrust.

"Keep ... it... down. Keep ... it... down. Keep ... it... down" she told me between moaning.

I stopped the ass slapping and slowed down the thrusting. I had never felt so great, so powerful, so wonderful.

I felt my balls tighten up and I knew I was coming pretty soon. I grabber her wide hips and thrusted one more time very slowly and then I felt the whole world crashing down on me as I came very hard inside her shuddering from head to toe.

I laid down on top of her back breathing hard.

"Oh aunt Carol" I said "you are the best sex I ever had. It was everything I imagined it would be and then some. I am sorry that I came so quickly, but I promise you that next time it will be all about you. I am going to..."

"We will see about next time" she said breathing also hard. "But now get dressed and get out as we have been alone for more that it should have been."

I got up and got dressed. I went downstairs and tried to sneak out before my uncle could see me, but no such luck.

"You ok?" He asked me "You seem a little flushed and out of breath."

I noticed that I was still panting.

"That is what you get when you lift and move all those heavy boxes in the attic. As if I have nothing better to do on a Saturday."

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. Here, take this and drink a beer with your buddies on my tonight" he said handing me a 50 euro banknote.

I was stunned. You couldn't make this shit up. Here I was just having fucked his wife and the guy treats me to beer.

"Wow, thanks uncle Harold" I said. "But I didn't do it for the money."

"I know, but take it anyway" he said shoving the money in my hand. "How did aunt Carol seem? Did she say anything about me?"

"She didn't speak much, but she seemed very angry and sad too. I 've to go now. Nice seeing you guys again."

I went home and to my room and jerked off twice relieving the whole thing.

A couple of days later I heard my mom talking to my dad saying that my aunt was feeling a bit better and she had stopped talking about divorcing my uncle.

I 've called my aunt a couple of times and sent her several how you doing texts but she didn't respond. I 've decided to give her some more time before I contact her again.

Thank you all for reading my post.

I was dumbfounded. Seeing her tits, her wide hips and magnificent big ass made me super horny. I felt a bit dizzy from all the excitement that I was feeling. My dick was rock hard instantly. And yet I felt very nervous too. I walked over to the edge of the bed and started kneading her shoulders awkwardly.

"Can you sit on me" I heard her say. "You could apply better pressure that way."

"Yeah, sure aunt Carol" I managed to speak. "But I got to take out my pants first cause they are a bit tight."

She said nothing. I took my pants out and set just below her ass cheeks. I positioned my dick right in the middle of her butt and started to massage her back going from the waist to her shoulders and then in reverse order. I felt my dick push deep in her soft ass each time I went up and down her back.

It felt zo amazing. I dry fucked her for a couple of minuted trying to get up my courage to pull out her underwear. I started licking her spine going upwards to her earlobe. She got goosebumps everywhere.

"Oh aunt Carol" I whispered in her ear "You 've a great body. Your ass is so ..."

"Stop talking" she interrupted me. "Just get on with it before I change my mind. We don' t have a lot of time."

Message received loud and clear. I pulled her panties out and took a pillow and placed it beneath her belly.

Seeing her big soft ass pushed backwards, ready for the taking I felt my heart beating a million miles an hour.

I pulled out my underwear and grabbed my dick. I pushed her legs apart and entered her slowly. The idea that I was entering my aunt, the taboo of it all made me the horniest, the most excited I had ever been. It was truly the best, most amazing feeling in the whole fucking world.

She was very wet and warm. I entered her all way till I was balls deep inside her and started fucking her with very strong and powerful thrusts. She let out a moan and then she grabbed the sheet and bit hard on it.

I started fucking her and slapping her ass hard, my balls hitting her ass with each thrust.

"Keep ... it... down. Keep ... it... down. Keep ... it... down" she told me between moaning.

I stopped the ass slapping and slowed down the thrusting. I had never felt so great, so powerful, so wonderful.

I felt my balls tighten up and I knew I was coming pretty soon. I grabber her wide hips and thrusted one more time very slowly and then I felt the whole world crashing down on me as I came very hard inside her shuddering from head to toe.

"Oh aunt Carol" I said "you are the best sex I ever had. It was everything I imagined it would be and then some. I am sorry that I came so quickly, but I promise you that next time it will be all about you. I am going to..."

"We will see about next time" she said breathing also hard. "But now get dressed and get out as we have been alone for more that it should have been."

I got up and got dressed. I went downstairs and tried to sneak out before my uncle could see me, but no such luck.

"That is what you get when you lift and move all those heavy boxes in the attic. As if I have nothing better to do on a Saturday."

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. Here, take this and drink a beer with your buddies on my tonight" he said handing me a 50 euro banknote.

I was stunned. You couldn't make this shit up. Here I was just having fucked his wife and the guy treats me to beer.

"I know, but take it anyway" he said shoving the money in my hand. "How did aunt Carol seem? Did she say anything about me?"

"She didn't speak much, but she seemed very angry and sad too. I 've to go now. Nice seeing you guys again."

A couple of days later I heard my mom talking to my dad saying that my aunt was feeling a bit better and she had stopped talking about divorcing my uncle.

I 've called my aunt a couple of times and sent her several how you doing texts but she didn't respond. I 've decided to give her some more time before I contact her again.

A wonderful update. You gave her the physical and emotional boost she needed! Do you think they'll try to reconcile?

A wonderful update. You gave her the physical and emotional boost she needed! Do you think they'll try to reconcile?

I really hope so. From what I heard my mom tell my dad, my aunt is not talking about divorcing my uncle anymore, but she is still hurt, very angry, and she feels humiliated. My uncle is saying how sorry he is for cheating on his wife, and how he will do anything to stay together with my aunt and all that.

But the thing is, how can you trust someone who cheated on you? That will be always on the back of your mind, right? At least that would be the case with me.

I 've been thinking about this, and if they end up divorced, my aunt is not looking very appealing to me anymore. But if they don't divorce, the thought of fucking my uncle 's wife again, gets me super horny and excited. It is the taboo of it, that does it for me, if you know what I mean.

Okay so I just skimmed your Totally Real Story but didn't you just cheat on your girlfriend by fucking this other woman? Lol.

Very strange how you are talking about the "appeal" of fucking your aunt while you apparently have a steady girlfriend. I wonder what she thinks about this. Does she know?

"how can you trust someone who cheated on you?"

Your words, not mine...
We have a bingo!!!

Okay so I just skimmed your Totally Real Story but didn't you just cheat on your girlfriend by fucking this other woman? Lol.

Very strange how you are talking about the "appeal" of fucking your aunt while you apparently have a steady girlfriend. I wonder what she thinks about this. Does she know?

"how can you trust someone who cheated on you?"

Your words, not mine...

You have a point there, I agree. But the thing is that girlfriends are not for ever. They come and go. It would have been a different thing if it was a finance or wife.

The ruse fell apart for me here: "I found myself pressed against my aunt 's back..."

What is a ruse about that. It happened just like I said.

I've read so much bullshit on this website but this one really takes the cake. The story is inconsistent, self-serving, AND it's unbelievable!

What was inconsistent about my story?

Anyways, I don't give a fuck if the both of youse don't believe me. I 've nothing to gain by saying it really happened. That is all I have to say.

Anyways, I don't give a fuck if the both of youse don't believe me. I 've nothing to gain by saying it really happened. That is all I have to say.
Some of us are believers. Send along an update when you can.

I'll take your word on in it. Your "village" (what is the estimated population?) sounds like a real-life Peyton Place. If I'm following this correctly, you cheated on your girlfriend, your aunt cheated on your uncle (with you), and your uncle cheated with the waitress. Do you think there will be more fallout from all this?

Interesting that you said that your aunt mostly interests you because of the taboo aspects. If she divorces your uncle, then a lot of that appeal goes away. Based on your username, I'll take your word on that too.

Attaboy! Screw all the doubters, we're here for ya.

Last edited:
she's aware of your stage of life - horny.
maybe swing by and visit her while your uncle isn't there -
and here's the hard part - her and you understanding that what's about to happen does not leave the room.
you'd like to show her your cock.
youthful cocks are beautiful - maybe she'll hj you?
there is a real chance that she's curious or somewhat aroused by you.

Not as advice, just in my experience in screwing my uncle's wife and a few other ladies has been...again my experience, not saying it's the norm, the ladies have on occasion misunderstood my intentions. While I was thinking of them as sex objects, and using them for pleasure, they were misinterpreting my sexual interest as having feelings for them.
I think sometimes ladies having what are thought of as illicit sexual relations may be prone to rationalize their actions as "Well I really like this guy and he likes me" to quell any negative feelings they may have about the affair.
Messy!

Back