A question of curiosity not fetish

dave's thing

pervuator of boredom
I recently realized that my wife sometimes pees holding her lips open and other times not. When I asked her about it she told me thst sometimes the pressure makes her worry about it spraying all over. She also said that if she thought we were going to be intimate she wanted to make sure there was no residue or paper left any where

I had never heard of others doing this, so I am curious if anyone does?

I recently realized that my wife sometimes pees holding her lips open and other times not. When I asked her about it she told me thst sometimes the pressure makes her worry about it spraying all over. She also said that if she thought we were going to be intimate she wanted to make sure there was no residue or paper left any where

I had never heard of others doing this, so I am curious if anyone does?
Never seen that before but would like to.

If lips are dry and stuck together her pee could become a spray.
If she's worried about paper residue then she should consider sanitary wipes. Even baby wipes would be fine

With all possible respect, I assure you, with absolutely no mockery. Why is this an issue? Urine from a healthy bladder is sterile. Fluids are fluids, relax and enjoy tomorrow and the pleasure of having each other in your lives. Peace.

I think the point of my post s totally missed. I am just CURIOUS what others do. Nothing more nothing less nothing else.

I think the point of my post s totally missed. I am just CURIOUS what others do. Nothing more nothing less nothing else.
Ive seen it. My exGF used to do it. Once she saw me peeing and tried and it gave her pretty good control of where the flow direction. She found it fun.

Back