Is it possible to convince somebody that cum is not gross?

Exposure therapy? šŸ¤£

Id like to get over that and actually be able to swallow but thats very different than if someone did not want to swallow and did not care about learning how to get over it.
Night and day. In fact, sympathy is in order not only for the guy (it really is wonderful) but for the girl(s) as well, because I have yet to meet one that didn't feel good about herself because she couldn't.

@OrdinaryPerson, if you're at all curious about that last bit, PM me. I have an experience to share, but I'm not comfortable with publicizing it.

Last edited:
I started posting this as a post in a thread on "being fed your own cum" and then found a thread about "snowballing." The responses seem to always be around "yeah, I did that...it's the best when...here's what happened...I wish I could," I didn't find any suggestions on how to make it happen?

As much as I love eating my wife's delectable pussy, she will only reluctantly suck my cock, and never to completion. It's either part of foreplay or she ends with a JO then rushes off to was her hands. Basically, I am not to nut in her mouth, in her words, "it's gross." For me it's total turn-on when I taste my pre-cum while kissing her, but I almost have to force her to open her mouth. Conversely, she says that she hates tasting herself on my lips (it's actually covering most of face). I am definitely in a cum love hate relationship.

I would like to ask Lit members for strategy ideas to help me introduce cum sharing to my wife of 38 years.
If your wife ā€œonly reluctantlyā€ gives you oral sex and you ā€œalmost have to force her toā€, I would stop asking her for oral sex. What pleasure can you get out of your wife being grossed out, reluctant, and miserable?

Night and day. In fact, sympathy is in order not only for the guy (it really is wonderful) but for the girl(s) as well, because I have yet to meet one that didn't feel goid about herself because she couldn't.

@OrdinaryPerson, if you're at all curious about that last bit, PM me. I have an experience to share, but I'm not comfortable with publicizing it.
My wife falls into this category. She feels bad that she canā€™t see the job to completion. She also thinks itā€™s incredibly sexy and feels like itā€™s something that she should be doing on some level even though Iā€™ve told her I donā€™t care. She would always do it for me, but it felt like out of duty, so I stopped asking and it was one of those things that kind of fell to the wayside. Until, she had a little sexual renaissance and started fantasizing about doing this for an object of her desire.

All of a sudden I started getting hum-dingers on a regular basis! Good ones I may addā€¦just not to completion. She insisted that I let her know or sometimes she could obviously tell and would stop and tug me so I could finish. I would always assure her that it didnā€™t really matter but she always felt bad about it.

Bless her, she did try. I think it was for my birthday she said she was going to do it and let me cum down her throat. She put me against a wall, got on her knees, put a wastebasket under us (just in case her gag reflexā€¦reflexedšŸ˜‚) and went to town! As I was getting near, she had to stop as there must have been a river of pre-cum, and kind of gagged. I told her she didnā€™t have to go on but she insisted, so back at it she went.

At the event horizon, she took it like a champ, let me finish, and then proceeded to gag, spit, and almost chum the bedroom floor!šŸ¤£. She spent the next 30mins brushing, rinsing, and spitting to get the taste out of her mouth!

She apologized profusely and I assured her that itā€™s not something I demand and I really loved that she gave it the effort.

I started posting this as a post in a thread on "being fed your own cum" and then found a thread about "snowballing." The responses seem to always be around "yeah, I did that...it's the best when...here's what happened...I wish I could," I didn't find any suggestions on how to make it happen?

As much as I love eating my wife's delectable pussy, she will only reluctantly suck my cock, and never to completion. It's either part of foreplay or she ends with a JO then rushes off to was her hands. Basically, I am not to nut in her mouth, in her words, "it's gross." For me it's total turn-on when I taste my pre-cum while kissing her, but I almost have to force her to open her mouth. Conversely, she says that she hates tasting herself on my lips (it's actually covering most of face). I am definitely in a cum love hate relationship.

I would like to ask Lit members for strategy ideas to help me introduce cum sharing to my wife of 38 years.
it is so easy. drink your own cum in front of her

it is so easy. drink your own cum in front of her

That might not be a turn on for some. I have never had a issue with kissing or snowballing after a bj. But I have been with women who would not let me kiss them after until they brushed their teeth. Yet they didnā€™t have a issues with putting my cock in their mouth after it had been in them or kissing after I had licked them. Go figure.

The are always personal preferences
However this will send a single that it is save

That might not be a turn on for some. I have never had a issue with kissing or snowballing after a bj. But I have been with women who would not let me kiss them after until they brushed their teeth. Yet they didnā€™t have a issues with putting my cock in their mouth after it had been in them or kissing after I had licked them. Go figure.
It's just how peoples minds are wired. My wife has always been vanilla, mine is Lets make an ice cream that has a little of everything on it and then...

Back