Cumming Too Soon

My God giddyup if I could give a post 5 stars I would have. Very exciting! I do think a good spanking would be in order for such a lack of control. :) It's maybe the greatest compliment though - even though I'd happily punish a man who did this - it's still such a compliment to know just a little basic make-out stuff made him lose control. My other big one is a guy losing control while being spanked.

The videos were hot, the guy in the second one didn't even get touched at all. I didn't realize it was possible to come like that while caged. I did a lot of research into chastity for my most recent upload and it looks like I got a ways more to go.

Also, guys moaning and being loud during sex is fun. But cutely, when a guy makes a little mistake like you tend to do, I've noticed they often just make a quick sort of whimpering groan of disappointment and embarrassment. I suppose it happens so fast they don't get as much of a build up. Anyway that's another sound I adore.
THIS, most men don’t make me cum anyway so I appreciate when he is trigger happy. It makes me feel powerful. Also when I don’t really feel like having sex it’s helpful to be able to “accidentally” give him a few strokes to many during forplay and have him make a mess in my hand.

THIS, most men don’t make me cum anyway so I appreciate when he is trigger happy. It makes me feel powerful. Also when I don’t really feel like having sex it’s helpful to be able to “accidentally” give him a few strokes to many during forplay and have him make a mess in my hand.
Sorry that most men don’t make you orgasm

I totally agree fast shooters makes you feel so confident. I’ve been with a guy that would litterally cum after like 5 strokes. It was amazing (of course he needs to compensate by making me cum in other ways). Also I totally have done the “oops I accidentally stroked you one time too many” to be able to go to bed early haha. ☺️

I totally agree fast shooters makes you feel so confident. I’ve been with a guy that would litterally cum after like 5 strokes. It was amazing (of course he needs to compensate by making me cum in other ways). Also I totally have done the “oops I accidentally stroked you one time too many” to be able to go to bed early haha. ☺️
I'll admit to reading this imagining a ruined orgasm, do you leave your hand there after the last stroke, or do you leave him to spurt in the wind?

That's why I make her cum first, then she is too dreamy to notice how fast I cum.

So, question for you.
Are you really OK and happy as long as he makes up in other ways.
I’m not a 5 stroker, but maybe a two to three minute guy.

My wife has always said I know what I’m doing and have great tongue skills either before or after.

I always say she has to say that, you‘re my wife. She really doesn’t complain. I think my ego just doesn’t believe her.

Back